The Beast Is Described In Isaiah 33:18 Are You Ready?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 9 2009, 04:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72186
ever.And no one on Earth is going to thrown to the Lake of Fire before and during the Millennium Reign.
Point worth noting, Jordan...When the millenium is over Satan is loosed from prison, and ends up... where?In the lake of fire.Who else is there...already?The beast and the false prophet...as previously mentioned 19:20.Revelation 20:7-10 "And when the thousand years have expired, Satan shall be loosed from his prison, (8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. (9) And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.Thought I'd point this out in case you were interested in the 2 to 1 sequence in the fiery fate of this terrible trio.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Stumpmaster @ Apr 11 2009, 03:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72345
Point worth noting, Jordan...When the millenium is over Satan is loosed from prison, and ends up... where?In the lake of fire.Who else is there...already?The beast and the false prophet...as previously mentioned 19:20.Revelation 20:7-10 "And when the thousand years have expired, Satan shall be loosed from his prison, (8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. (9) And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (10) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.Thought I'd point this out in case you were interested in the 2 to 1 sequence in the fiery fate of this terrible trio.
That throws a red flag.QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 9 2009, 03:01 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=72186][/url]
... And no one on Earth is going to thrown to the Lake of Fire before and during the Millennium Reign. ...
John 17:12 - While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.Revelation 20:11 - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.Revelation 20:12 - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.Revelation 20:13 - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.That's what the Lake of Fire is. Soul Destruction. No one has been thrown there yet, and no one will lose their soul before Judgment Day.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 11 2009, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72358
That throws a red flag.
Here's some more interesting material for you to pick through, Jordan.QUOTE
Edited from the Believer's Bible CommentaryArmageddonRevelation 19:19, 20 In a desperate attempt to prevent Christ from taking the reins of government (Ps. 2), the beast allies with the armies of the world to make war against the Lord and against His army. But it is a futile attempt. Both the beast and the false prophet are captured and hurled alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 19:21 The rest of the rebels are killed with the sword of the Lord, their bodies providing ample carrion for the vultures. The sword is an allusion to the word of God (see Eph. 6:17; 2 Thess. 2:8; Heb. 4:12; Rev. 1:16; 2:12, 16). This brings us to the end of the Great Tribulation and the Millenial Reign of Christ 20:1 Before the Millennium begins, Satan must be restrained. To accomplish this, an angel comes down from heaven with the key to the abyss and a huge chain in his hand. In one sense, our Lord bound Satan when He came to earth (Matt. 12:29). So this is another stage in His binding. 20:2 The angel seized Satan and bound him for a thousand years. John lists four names of the tempter: dragon, serpent, Devil (accuser), and Satan (adversary). 20:3 During the Millennium, the archenemy is confined to the bottomless pit. The abyss is sealed so that he cannot go forth to deceive the nations. Toward the end of Christ’s Reign, he will be released for his last brief rebellion (vv. 7–10).Reigning With Christ 20:4 John now sees people enthroned in heaven with authority to rule. These are saints of the Church Age who will reign with Christ as His Bride. John also sees a company of martyrs, who had refused to take the mark of the beast. These are clearly tribulation saints who died for their faith. Both companies will reign with Christ during the golden age of peace and prosperity. 20:5 The first part of verse 5 must be understood as a parenthesis. The rest of the dead refers to unbelievers of all ages who will be raised at the end of the Millennium to stand before the Judgment of the Great White Throne. The statement This is the first resurrection refers back to verse 4. The first resurrection is not a single event. It describes the resurrection of the righteous at various times. It includes the resurrection of Christ (1 Cor. 15:23), the resurrection of those who are Christ’s when He raptures the church (1 Thess. 4:13–18), the resurrection of the two witnesses whose bodies will lie in the streets (Rev. 11:11), and the resurrection of tribulation saints who are described here (see also Dan. 12:2a). In other words, the first resurrection includes the resurrection of Christ and of all true believers, though they are raised at different times. It occurs in several stages. 20:6 Those who participate in the first resurrection are blessed because they will not be included in the second death, when all unbelievers will be cast into the lake of fire (v. 14). True believers shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with Him a thousand years. Satan Leads His Last Revolt20:7, 8 When the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from confinement, and will go out to the four corners of the earth in order to deceive the nations that are hostile to Christ, here called Gog and Magog. This reference to Gog and Magog must not be confused with a similar reference in Ezekiel 38 and 39. There Magog is a great land north of Israel, and Gog is its ruler. Here the words refer to the nations of the world in general. In Ezekiel, the setting is premillennial; here it is postmillennial. 20:9 After recruiting an army of ungodly rebels, the devil marches against Jerusalem, the beloved city. But fire comes down from God out of heaven and consumes the troops. The Judgment of Satan and All Unbelievers (20:10–15) 20:10 The devil himself is cast into the lake of fire to join the beast and the false prophet. It may seem surprising that Satan would be able to assemble an army of unbelievers at the end of the Millennium. However, it should be remembered that all children born during Christ’s Reign will be born in sin and will need to be saved. Not all will accept Him as rightful King, and these will scatter throughout the earth, trying to get as far away from Jerusalem as possible. Note that the beast and the false prophet are still in the lake of fire after one thousand years. This disproves the doctrine of annihilation, as does the statement, And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Edited from MacDonald, W., & Farstad, A. 1997, c1995. Believer's Bible Commentary : Old and New Testaments . Thomas Nelson: Nashville
Any comments...

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 8 2009, 12:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72105
Vickie, May I ask you a question? Why do you think Satan and "the Son of Perdition" are different person?
Notes and verses regarding different identities characterising evil:
Hello Stumpmaster. Sorry I took so long to get to your question. Many things are taught and when these things are taught a certain way, it is hard for that individual to see it any different. If you willing to accept just what the verses say, you will see the truth of Satan just as it is written. Here is a verse that says Satan and the beast are two different beings. Rev 20:10 And the Devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, "WHERE THE BEAST AND FALSE PROPHET HAD BEEN THROWN."Satan is not destroyed when Jesus comes to destroy the beast is he? Jesus tells us that Satan will come again at the end of the 1000 yrs reign This is proven in Revelation 20:7 how can Satan be the beast who is thrown into the Lake of Fire at Christ coming when Rev 20:2-3 says Jesus puts him into the Abyss for 1000 years for Satan to be released again for a little while at the End of the 1000 yrs reign. This is clear and it shows us by the words of God and not by the words of a man speaking on these verses exactly what Jesus says. We can believe the words of the bible or one can accept a man's teaching which says differently from the bible. One of the most peculiar things I have witnessed is people are so deceived by men's teachings on the words of God, that when they read them directly from the bible, the solid truth, they can not accept what Jesus says. I have witnessed this many times from different brethren. If you are able to receive it directly from the Lord, it is written where Satan goes, when Christ comes which is into the Abyss for 1000 yrs then he is let loose. The beast is thrown into the lake of fire as Rev 20:10 says he is thrown along with the false prophet and it is then at that point that Satan is thrown into the Lake of burning sulfur to be destroyed forever. People have taken the very words written and have twisted them many ways, but if you can read directly the words it says it just the way the verses describe it. Making many teachers not correct in their teachings. This humiliates many to much sorrow. Instead of being glad their eyes see the very words written from God, their pride gets in their way often. I am not saying you are that way, but I have witnessed many things in my life. Well there is the verses where Jesus says Satan is not the Son of Perdition, or the beast. Thanks Vickie

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
I will give one correction right now in this thread- "son of perdition"- is not Satan, but the anti-christ. Read in thess. where Paul speaks to them about the Rapture to come, but how a "falling away" and the "man of sin", "son of perdition" is to be revealed publicly first. Both are the same person, a physical man. God Bless!!