The Beast System is Taking Form & We Will NOT bow down!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't had any problems at all after taking either shots of the vaccine. I mean my arm hurt for a little while where they stuck the needle but that's it.

That is your experience.

I've lost a lot of spiritual brother's and sister's who got the virus and died, but that was before they had a vaccine. Since then after getting the vaccine shots some some if my spiritual brothers and sisters have gotten sick some enough to be hospitalized, but none have died. So the vaccine does help.

Rarely do two people for their entire lives live the exact same lifestyle or have the exact same heath...regardless of their religious beliefs.

If you believe the shot helped you, that is good for you. I would trust you are most familiar with your own health.

Also I don't know if the press blatantly lies to us.

Men lie. Men tell half facts. Men speculate, and that gets repeated as a fact.

Even with the medical experts there is confusion because they simply don't have enough data to say that if a person who is vaccinated dies, they don't have enough accurate data to say this person or that person died from the virus.

Agree, they don’t have enough data, BUT they do say people have died from the virus...specifically Covid.

When it comes to people who are in their 60's or higher there's a lot of variables in each individual situation. People who are not medical experts I tend not to pay attention. It's confusing enough with the medical experts, to think that I'm going to get some clarity from those who have no medical expertise, to me that's just unreasonable, but that's me. However I'll decide who I'll listen to, I choose the medical experts. What others choose to do is their personal decision.

Agree. For me, not one person in government or with the World Health Organization have any knowledge what so ever of my personal health, to say, I MUST take the shot.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand your perspective.
An Injected drug historically Called A VACCINE ...PREVENTS a disease.

* What I do NOT FIND, remotely a Crisis, or remotely a supposed necessary dictatorial implementation of FORCING ... of a foreign substance (repeatedly injected)..
TO LESSON SUFFERING...on an “IF” one contracts the virus.

This “shot” (while being CALLED A Vaccine): is NOT being “pushed” as a PREVENTION. It is being “pushed” as a “IF” you do come down with a respiratory issue (which is what this virus is claimed to attack), you WILL “suffer less” IF you have received the shot”.

The SHOT, does NOT Prevent contracting the virus.
The SHOT, does NOT Prevent transmitting the virus.
People NOT having other issues (outside of a lung respiratory issue), HAVE AFTER the SHOT, experienced very negative issues in OTHER organs, miscarriages (where no issue was present), and Death.

The “implementation”...IS, step by step BEING FORCED, openly “they” are demanding ALL “must” have the SHOT, the boosters, already revealed, WILL BE a continual routine, another, and another and another...without end.
ALL....to “EASE” an “individuals suffering”...hanging on an ...IF they contract the virus?
Not a little bit curious to you....WHY any upstanding government would care TO WHAT “DEGREE” an “individual”....”MIGHT” suffer, when an “individual” himself has no care based on an “IF”?

I personally DO find “the” observed “silencing”, “threats”, “forcing”, “negative results”...shine a light on the pushers as Suspect, having devious underlying motives.

It’s all good with me, whatever you choose.
It’s all good with me, you respect others choices.
However, reality is, in the big picture is, there are 190+ men governing over 7.9 Billion peoples that any people not willing to accept the shot, is of no consideration of the 190+ men.

Well all your claims are true and your allegations against the "evil" of every doctor, nurse, big [pharma etc.

Before I took the shot, I knew from watching the media and talking to my doctor, it was not 100% effective in stopping the virus or keeping me from transmitting it. It was not even 100% effective in keeping me from getting very sick. But what it is effective for it gives me a higher chance , just like the flu shot of not getting very sick if I get the virus. for all I know I could have had covid 5 times and not even known!

Government and medicine encourage people to get the flu shot- so why is the covid shot different to you? government and medicine encourage people to get pneumonia and shingles shots. why is this shot different to you?

Because I have multiple co -morbidities and have a much greater risk of getting very ill or dying from Covid, I took the 2 shots and booster as well. If I die, I die, but that doesn't mean I should openly not take advantage of things that can keep me healthy.

I am against mandated shots, though for employers, states and towns they can mandate shots.
I am against the coercion and shaming and negativity pushed on people if they choose to not take the shot. I personally think people need to weigh their personal risks with their primary care doctors and make an informed decision.

I have four friends who di dnot get the shot and all four came down with serious cases of covid. They became very ill.

One of my nephews was hospitalized with covid- He opted to not get the shot. He regretsa that now.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is good. YT took it down and it's suddenly back up. I wish I could download it.

Yes. it has been taking from for along time. I have listened to this guy and he is saying that even some of th emost newest Christian should know. We are in the world but not of the world. Everything in the world is ultimately going to become part of teh beast system.

Media, communications, cars, commerce etc. We can still do these things and not bow down, unless doing them requires allegiance ot eh antichrist!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all your claims are true and your allegations against the "evil" of every doctor, nurse, big [pharma etc.

You gave me a long spiel of HOW “being SPECIFIC” is indicative of going off on a tangent.....even saying keep it simple stupid.

AND YET HERE WE YET AGAIN...

I said NOTHING ABOUT “ EVERY DOCTOR, NURSE, BIG PHARMA, ETC. Being “EVIL”...

So why DID YOU MAKE THAT CLAIM FOR ME?

Government and medicine encourage people to get the flu shot-

So? It is not about “encouraging”...it is about MANDATING!
Do you know the difference, or is being specific yet again irrelevant?

so why is the covid shot different to you? government and medicine encourage people to get pneumonia and shingles shots. why is this shot different to you?

BECAUSE, Government Reps ARE MY SERVANTS, NOT MY PHYSICIANS, and DEFINITELY NOT MY MASTERS.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken said:
For me, not one person in government or with the World Health Organization have any knowledge what so ever of my personal health, to say, I MUST take the shot.[/QUOTE\]

well I don't think people should be forced into anything.

Taken said:
Men tell half facts. Men speculate, and that gets repeated as a fact.[/QUOTE\]

I agree that people tell half facts and speculate, and that gets repeated as facts, but that's also true with people that say negative things about the vaccines or getting the vaccines.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well as there has been no mandate for the covid shot yet by government, that is moot.

Once again I am against federal and even state mandates. And there have been none yet. Lots of asking, shaming and coercive language, but while the negative stuff is wrong- it is not a mandate.

constitutionally? States, towns and employers are fully within their constitutional rights to force a mandate for their state, town or company, whether we like it or not!

Why is the covid shot different? It is deadlier than its brother covid flu viruses! That is why. It is more virulent and far more transmissable. How much the CDC<NIH<USAMRIID<and the WHO are exaggerating numbers or not is irrelavent.

I know of four nurses in my church in four different ER's in four different hospitals. they all testify covid is far deadlier than the "regular" flus we experience yearly. ER's and ICU's overflowing with covid patients in serious, critical and grave condition. Also testimonies on fscedbook, twiiter and other social media sites as well as you tube spots and interviews across all media sources liberal and conservative from nurses and doctors all testify the novel corona-virus 19 , even with all the improvements in medicine in the last century is akin to the spanish flu epidemic.

Yes this was a rushed through "vaccine". Yes instead of 8-10 years, they got it approved in one. Given the information they were being given,the CDEC and FDA gave approval quickly. Why? they knew there were risks, but like all medications they weighed the risk/benefit ratio and saw that the benefit to the population as a whole outweighed the risks associated with this "vaccine".

But let us look at this a different way. You are now in charge. It is February 2020. A disease has hit your nation and all the health orgs, CDC,USAMIID,FDA,WHO, NIH all say this disease has the potential to be extremely deadly. It is unlike any influenza virus seen prior, hence the name "novel corona virus". You are now seeing cases grow exponentially. Even with lockdowns, masking, gloving, and warnings, the disease is growing and the death toll associated with covid is growing rapidly. What will you do?

1. Will you wait the 8-10 years it normally takes for this new shot to hit the market or will you rush it through and let them do limited human trials? Just let teh death toll mount up?
2. Remember the death toll is averaging 1,200 of your citizens daily. Remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin are only effective within the first 3-5 days of being infected and most people are asymptomatic during those days.

It is easy to be an armchair quarterback and whine and howl at the moves made. But now what would you suggest? Or do you justr want to be on the sidelines complaining about teh missteps made.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as there has been no mandate for the covid shot yet by government, that is moot.

Are you not paying attention?
The government has legislated mandates for employers to require employee’s to be jabbed to maintain their employment.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government has legislated mandates for employers to require employee’s to be jabbed to maintain their employment.

Well, that is still going through the courts. And if SCOTUS rules properly, they will once again shoot down the EO mandates as unconstitutional. And there has been no legislation enacted, it has all been done via POTUS. Teh constitution forbids the federal government from this.

However, states, towns and employers can issue mandates for safety and health reasons and that is constitutional. Whether one likes that or not is a different matter, it is just how th e laws in the US work, or supposed to work.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that is still going through the courts. And if SCOTUS rules properly, they will once again shoot down the EO mandates as unconstitutional. And there has been no legislation enacted, it has all been done via POTUS. Teh constitution forbids the federal government from this.

However, states, towns and employers can issue mandates for safety and health reasons and that is constitutional. Whether one likes that or not is a different matter, it is just how th e laws in the US work, or supposed to work.

You obviously put a lot hope in SCOTUS’ “opinions”. I don’t.
Well aware “mandates” have drooled out of that thing sitting in the People’s Office.

Well aware there are some “private” employers with a backbone and other’s who are weak-kneed by threats.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please help since I am (MWOTUS MidWest) Cornfused about:
it has all been done via POTUS. = President of the US?
a lot hope in SCOTUS’ “opinions”.

Would this then be the Secretary (of) Confusion??? :(

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously put a lot hope in SCOTUS’ “opinions”. I don’t.
Well aware “mandates” have drooled out of that thing sitting in the People’s Office.

Well aware there are some “private” employers with a backbone and other’s who are weak-kneed by threats.

Well I serve the kingdom of God, but I do know th eConstituion. If they are faithful to the constitution then they will kick out Bidens EO! If not- then we are stuck with an unlawful mandate. I am not going to lose sleep over it. I serve a higher government than mere America.

Let me guess, any employer who errs on teh side of not risking health and mandating shots to you are weak kneed. I am willing to wager if you come down with a serious case of civid that can be attributed to your spined employer- and you become disabled- you are going to suck at the teat of government benefits and maybe even sue your employer for putting you in such jeopardy.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
This is good. YT took it down and it's suddenly back up. I wish I could download it.
uhh 25mins duration but there are many ways to download it google is your friend they say but the truth is not but still you can ask google where to download youtube videos by typing
yt to mp4
then click search
this is one of the apps i use
https://www.snappea.com/

check this out as well lol laughing because it is the reality not because of what hapoened to him
Watch As Jamaican Mon If Forced To Take The Jab Mon

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
and i am always on guard with the people who are trying to enflamed because the way the speaker talks it feels like he is acting emotional i always have a bad feeling about it anyone who talks that way it's like for me they are just deceiving listeners promoting what they want to tell you stop too much blabber just say it straight stop the emotional part i'm not gonna fall for that

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please help since I am (MWOTUS MidWest) Cornfused about:
it has all been done via POTUS. = President of the US?

Would this then be the Secretary (of) Confusion??? :(

POTUS President of the United States
SCOTUS Supreme Court of the United States
EO’s Executive Orders

The President has a Cabinet of Secretaries...and Attorney
Attorney General
Sec of Treasury
Sec of Defense
Etc.

They are all part of the Executive Branch of Government.
They are are appointed by a Pres. and are to Serve the Pres.
Executive Orders are directives for the Cabinets members by the Pres.
The EO’s are published for the Public and Congress to know what directives the Pres is Ordering,
...To keep a Check that the Pres. Is staying within the limited bounds of his authority.

SCOTUS typically hear court cases that can not be resolved between lower court Federal Judges courts.
Briefly, Say two Federal Judges are rendering differing Verdicts in their courts with regard to the Same topic...
A plea can be sent to the SCOTUS, requesting Those Justices hear the case and decide According to Constitutional Law IF and Which Lower court Judge rendered a correct verdict. The SCOTUS, can reject hearing the case, (without reason), can accept the case, can render one case verdict invalid, can render one case verdict valid. It gets sticky from there, because currently there are numerous UnConstitutional Laws, in the Law books. UnConstitutional Laws are “supposed” to be rendered Void, and removed from the Law books by Congress (who made the UnConstitutional Law) and Constitutional Laws Upheld. When the SCOTUS Justices decided a case “supposedly” (ACCORDING TO THE US Constitution) and THEY are SPLIT on their “decision” (votes for or against)....IMO, there is a problem, a big problem...when they who are supposed to be deciding based on strict validity of the law can’t agree....(that law should be VOID for Vagueness, if THEY can not even agree on its validity)....but what happens is the greater number of Justices votes overrules the lesser Justices’ votes. If there be a tie, the Chief Justice’ vote breaks the tie, and then the greater number of Justices votes overrules the lesser Justices’ votes. IF it were strictly hearing a case on Valid Constitutional Law, why would there be disagreement among the Justices? IMO because they are “voting” on personal opinions, not rigidity of the Law.
There are enough public comments, quotes made by each Justice to know what “their personal agenda and intent is for being seated on the SCOTUS’, to know their intent, to vote cases for their special interest, which to me becomes “suspect”, that they will not be impartial, nor honorably fulfill their duty to vote cases according to the strict adherence of the law.
My opinion, and my personal observance, and my little regard for all sitting Justices.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess, any employer who errs on teh side of not risking health and mandating shots to you are weak kneed.

You can guess and formulate what YOU think I mean all day long.
Yet, your guessing is irrelevant as is your reasoning, since the only thing your got right was repeating me saying “weak kneed”.

I am willing to wager if you come down with a serious case of civid that can be attributed to your spined employer- and you become disabled- you are going to suck at the teat of government benefits and maybe even sue your employer for putting you in such jeopardy.

Again you can make wagers on your ideas of what you magically think I might do in a situation that does not exist, and who cares? I don’t.
But to note....I do see that was a cutesy way for you to make an intended derogatory and accusation to me.

Thanks for sharing ...
You begin your comment, mentioning God, then how you make up things in your head and then make accusations toward others based on your imagination....says a lot about how you project your supposed godliness.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As many of you will know... I refuse to subordinate myself to this agenda of Satans

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POTUS President of the United States
SCOTUS Supreme Court of the United States
EO’s Executive Orders

The President has a Cabinet of Secretaries...and Attorney
Attorney General
Sec of Treasury
Sec of Defense
Etc.

They are all part of the Executive Branch of Government.
They are are appointed by a Pres. and are to Serve the Pres.
Executive Orders are directives for the Cabinets members by the Pres.
The EO’s are published for the Public and Congress to know what directives the Pres is Ordering,
...To keep a Check that the Pres. Is staying within the limited bounds of his authority.

SCOTUS typically hear court cases that can not be resolved between lower court Federal Judges courts.
Briefly, Say two Federal Judges are rendering differing Verdicts in their courts with regard to the Same topic...
A plea can be sent to the SCOTUS, requesting Those Justices hear the case and decide According to Constitutional Law IF and Which Lower court Judge rendered a correct verdict. The SCOTUS, can reject hearing the case, (without reason), can accept the case, can render one case verdict invalid, can render one case verdict valid. It gets sticky from there, because currently there are numerous UnConstitutional Laws, in the Law books. UnConstitutional Laws are “supposed” to be rendered Void, and removed from the Law books by Congress (who made the UnConstitutional Law) and Constitutional Laws Upheld. When the SCOTUS Justices decided a case “supposedly” (ACCORDING TO THE US Constitution) and THEY are SPLIT on their “decision” (votes for or against)....IMO, there is a problem, a big problem...when they who are supposed to be deciding based on strict validity of the law can’t agree....(that law should be VOID for Vagueness, if THEY can not even agree on its validity)....but what happens is the greater number of Justices votes overrules the lesser Justices’ votes. If there be a tie, the Chief Justice’ vote breaks the tie, and then the greater number of Justices votes overrules the lesser Justices’ votes. IF it were strictly hearing a case on Valid Constitutional Law, why would there be disagreement among the Justices? IMO because they are “voting” on personal opinions, not rigidity of the Law.
There are enough public comments, quotes made by each Justice to know what “their personal agenda and intent is for being seated on the SCOTUS’, to know their intent, to vote cases for their special interest, which to me becomes “suspect”, that they will not be impartial, nor honorably fulfill their duty to vote cases according to the strict adherence of the law.
My opinion, and my personal observance, and my little regard for all sitting Justices.
Precious Taken, Thanks So Much for the "gubmint class" as I am a Very Interested
LIFELONG professional student ;)

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it's true and unconstitutional, how can they force someone to take the jab and then threaten them if they don't they'll lose their job, that's a threat the Government is making, which if you'd have half a brain you'd know there is something behind them wanting you to get vaxxed and it's not for your health either.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will not submit to anything that resembles the mark despite the vilification and discrimination

Reactions: JohnPaul