The Beast System is Taking Form & We Will NOT bow down!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is good. YT took it down and it's suddenly back up. I wish I could download it.
Depending on your Browser type you should be able to download a free compatible video downloader extension. I use Opera so I found 'Video Downloader Prime' there are others....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depending on your Browser type you should be able to download a free compatible video downloader extension. I use Opera so I found 'Video Downloader Prime' there are others....
All I have is my phone....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a browser on your phone..and if yes....find an android or apple extension version for it...
I do ...and I have done that before, but idk about storage space. lol

Did you get to listen to the video yet?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

wow…I only got 4 minutes listened to before I have to go lock up now and go home but it moved me powerfully. I don’t often get those waves and goosebumps any more but covered now from head to toe. Can’t wait to get home and listen!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is good. YT took it down and it's suddenly back up. I wish I could download it.
When I used the Avast browser last year sometime it had a download feature for YouTube videos. I don't know if it still has it, but it was convenient.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall never yeild our hearts nor bodies unto the beast system . our churches in large have sold us out
Hit the trenches and never look back , never fear man nor what he can do to us . The end of the lambs is good .
Rejoice when persecuted and march ever onwards in the glorious Lord .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I used the Avast browser last year sometime it had a download feature for YouTube videos. I don't know if it still has it, but it was convenient.
I usually would use RealPlayer downloader if I was on my laptop, but my laptop has needed repaired for over a year and I've not gotten it done.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

@TLHKAJ
@Bobby Jo
@APAK
Et.al.

World Patent holder, microsoft
WO / 2020/060606

Same Biwwly involved in ID project ID2020 Alliance, Vaccine Alliance, heavily involved in Big Pharma, dollar dump in numerous “alliance” projects, all designed to create a collusion among power sitters to expressly effect monitoring, control systems for world individuals, and the connection of individuals via an internal placement in the individual to an electronically monitored machine. Cunning. As the device, material, implanted, is wholly owned by the patent holder, and the monitoring machines controlled by the “alliances”.
If you can not control the population by word of suggestion, threat, fear mongering....force every individual to be connected to a machine “they” monitor and control. Still wondering who “they” are? Not news:
Evil and Wicked.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The governing body is not against vaccinations for covid, they leave it up to individual Christians to decide.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

@TLHKAJ
@Bobby Jo
@APAK
Et.al.

World Patent holder, microsoft
WO / 2020/060606

Same Biwwly involved in ID project ID2020 Alliance, Vaccine Alliance, heavily involved in Big Pharma, dollar dump in numerous “alliance” projects, all designed to create a collusion among power sitters to expressly effect monitoring, control systems for world individuals, and the connection of individuals via an internal placement in the individual to an electronically monitored machine. Cunning. As the device, material, implanted, is wholly owned by the patent holder, and the monitoring machines controlled by the “alliances”.
If you can not control the population by word of suggestion, threat, fear mongering....force every individual to be connected to a machine “they” monitor and control. Still wondering who “they” are? Not news:
Evil and Wicked.
Our identity will be linked to this . And if you want to know where this is all headed , TAKE YE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT SWEDEN .
Get back to me when you have . THIS is going all out beast system .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The governing body is not against vaccinations for covid, they leave it up to individual Christians to decide.

You listen to masked speech. Sure, TO the individuals, an individual’s choice...
Decision to take the shot, and booster, and booster, and booster X’s x’s X’s.
(TO the business...sell and buy..allow services....TO vaxed with PROOF)
(TO the armies...visit and round up...the unvaxed)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You listen to masked speech. Sure, TO the individuals, an individual’s choice...
Decision to take the shot, and booster, and booster, and booster X’s x’s X’s.
(TO the business...sell and buy..allow services....TO vaxed with PROOF)
(TO the armies...visit and round up...the unvaxed)

I am not saying it is good or bad, I took them, and I have had severe joint situations for over a month now, I am totally unsure whether the shots or other circumstances caused them or not, but I think the shots caused it. I had heart palpitations for at least a week after both shots, and had a friend die of a heart attack within a month of his taking his second shot, which I think was a factor also, but no one knows for sure.

But on the other hand there are definite statistics, most who catch the virus are unvaccinated, and those who have received the vaccination has fared much better if they caught the disease. Historically vaccinations are beneficial. Many Christians have chosen to take them, others have not. It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast, and each of us have to do what we think best. I call it the lesser of 2 evils myself. I don't like injecting foreign bodies into my body, but I certainly do not want the disease either. I only recently got my shots, but I weighed the evidence before making a decision. My wife so far has chosen not to get one. Likely she will choose not to. Personally I would like to see her do so, as I had a friend that lost his wife to it. Still I fully realize there are no guarantees in life either way. I simply do not think it is a great way to die.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not saying it is good or bad, I took them, and I have had severe joint situations for over a month now, I am totally unsure whether the shots or other circumstances caused them or not, but I think the shots caused it. I had heart palpitations for at least a week after both shots, and had a friend die of a heart attack within a month of his taking his second shot, which I think was a factor also, but no one knows for sure.

But on the other hand there are definite statistics, most who catch the virus are unvaccinated, and those who have received the vaccination has fared much better if they caught the disease. Historically vaccinations are beneficial. Many Christians have chosen to take them, others have not. It has nothing to do with the mark of the beast, and each of us have to do what we think best. I call it the lesser of 2 evils myself. I don't like injecting foreign bodies into my body, but I certainly do not want the disease either. I only recently got my shots, but I weighed the evidence before making a decision. My wife so far has chosen not to get one. Likely she will choose not to. Personally I would like to see her do so, as I had a friend that lost his wife to it. Still I fully realize there are no guarantees in life either way. I simply do not think it is a great way to die.

I understand your perspective.
An Injected drug historically Called A VACCINE ...PREVENTS a disease.

* What I do NOT FIND, remotely a Crisis, or remotely a supposed necessary dictatorial implementation of FORCING ... of a foreign substance (repeatedly injected)..
TO LESSON SUFFERING...on an “IF” one contracts the virus.

This “shot” (while being CALLED A Vaccine): is NOT being “pushed” as a PREVENTION. It is being “pushed” as a “IF” you do come down with a respiratory issue (which is what this virus is claimed to attack), you WILL “suffer less” IF you have received the shot”.

The SHOT, does NOT Prevent contracting the virus.
The SHOT, does NOT Prevent transmitting the virus.
People NOT having other issues (outside of a lung respiratory issue), HAVE AFTER the SHOT, experienced very negative issues in OTHER organs, miscarriages (where no issue was present), and Death.

The “implementation”...IS, step by step BEING FORCED, openly “they” are demanding ALL “must” have the SHOT, the boosters, already revealed, WILL BE a continual routine, another, and another and another...without end.
ALL....to “EASE” an “individuals suffering”...hanging on an ...IF they contract the virus?
Not a little bit curious to you....WHY any upstanding government would care TO WHAT “DEGREE” an “individual”....”MIGHT” suffer, when an “individual” himself has no care based on an “IF”?

I personally DO find “the” observed “silencing”, “threats”, “forcing”, “negative results”...shine a light on the pushers as Suspect, having devious underlying motives.

It’s all good with me, whatever you choose.
It’s all good with me, you respect others choices.
However, reality is, in the big picture is, there are 190+ men governing over 7.9 Billion peoples that any people not willing to accept the shot, is of no consideration of the 190+ men.

Reactions: Brakelite