The Best Bible Passage To Refute Once Saved Always Saved and Faith Alone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
James White.....what a blowhard

Not a fan
Watched a good debate on YouTube.
White and surgis (?) A Catholic.
He was very good. Surgis I mean.
It was on predestination but touched on other doctrine too.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watched a good debate on YouTube.
White and surgis (?) A Catholic.
He was very good. Surgis I mean.
It was on predestination but touched on other doctrine too.

Regardless of how Surginis did - James White declared victory.

I wish Surginis was a not a geocentrist. Actually, i would be satisfied if he stopped his catholic persecution complex - he is almost as bad as BOL....

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Regardless of how Surginis did - James White declared victory.

I wish Surginis was a not a geocentrist. Actually, i would be satisfied if he stopped his catholic persecution complex - he is almost as bad as BOL....

not sure but I gather you mean Sungenis who is a true Catholic creationist - via google see his [Galileo was wrong] - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Was Adam free to eat the fruit?

this is what results when scriptures, my posts etc are read in a slipshod manner = Adam certainly had freewill before the fall when it was fractured, fragmented, fallen and warped - btw we are not created in the image and likeness of God but we were - to say or think we are is faulty thinking but great ego inflation and God deflation - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I think not!

think again because you do even think but react - we never ever chose or choose anything - we did not choose where,when or who we were born to/male or female /skin colour/religion/country/relatives/friends/health/brains etc and yet we blatantly aver that we have choice/freewill etc - think again seriously - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
think again because you do even think but react - we never ever chose or choose anything - we did not choose where,when or who we were born to/male or female /skin colour/religion/country/relatives/friends/health/brains etc and yet we blatantly aver that we have choice/freewill etc - think again seriously - twinc
Twinc, you will probably agree that ultimately we only have two choices: our own way or God's Way. The details don't matter so much so long as we really have chosen and continue to choose the latter instead of the former.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
this is what results when scriptures, my posts etc are read in a slipshod manner = Adam certainly had freewill before the fall when it was fractured, fragmented, fallen and warped - btw we are not created in the image and likeness of God but we were - to say or think we are is faulty thinking but great ego inflation and God deflation - twinc
We ARE created in the image of God.
You need to stop reading the bible and study some theology.
In whose image are we made?
HOW are we made in God's image?

Try.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Are you saying I read in a slipshod manner just because I don't agree with you?
Oh my.

So if Adam had free will, why would WE not have free will?
You sound very calvinistic. Are you?

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my.

Oh my.

oh my ! you missed it I said you read scripture in a slipshod manner - my posts are mostly trying to promote a right interpretation of scriptures etc - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
We ARE created in the image of God.
You need to stop reading the bible and study some theology.
In whose image are we made?
HOW are we made in God's image?

Try.

how I see it Christ would say to you and the theologians who cannot even agree amongst themselves "you do err -not knowing the scriptures" - see Genesis 5:3 - twinc