The Best Way to Read the Bible?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I read through this whole thread with the question in mind as to what the best bible to be reading is. From what I have read the most accurate is the King James. But because it is hard to get the full meaning out of the text because it is written in old English, what would the next best version be? The NKJ?
Hi there Jimmy. New King James Version is not the same as the Oldé King James Version... don't care if they change the thou, ye, and thee as the word you, but when it comes to outside of these words, I get suspicious, because they are areas where they changed the word of God.I also admit that the Oldé KJV is not perfect as they are also some mistranslation in it. What do I recommend you? Oldé KJV with Strong's Concordance to look up the Hebrew and Greek words used for translating the Oldé English words of those Hebrew and Greek words. Hebrew and Greek are fixed languages.Blessings