The betrayal of America and its consequences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you mean this in the way it sounds? That Paul was a false teacher?

Much love!
Oh you missed that thread...
It starts out pretty accusatory. I was having a struggle with him. And it wasn't a waltz that's for sure.
I upset a lot of people. But I had to write it out to find the answer.
I found the answer.
The controversy with Paul is the same as everyone beginning again.
The pitfalls, the battles in his own mind being played out in his own letters.
I had to step back and put myself in his circumstances, what kind of world was he living in?
Threats and opposition coming from all sides.
While he is trying to walk those who will follow through the red sea.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...
Only in Paul's case it was Romans to the left and Jews to the right.
I say Romans and Jews because they were the ruling secular and religious leaders he was trying to pass through between them.
Not an easy task. Even Moses needed help holding up his arms when he was tired.

I believe a lot of his letters have specific meanings to the churches throughout Asia he was writing to.
I'm pretty sure he would have to be careful how he worded things. so that if any of the opposition finding the carrier, would see it as innocent and foolish and just let it pass.
What we aren't privy to is his meetings face to face and what was said in person.
That would be like being a fly on the wall in the Pentagon or CIA.

Paul knew a war was coming. I believe a lot of the "collections" had to do with preparing for the coming storm.
Like the one we are facing now.
I think we tend to read the bible like it's a walk in the park.

And at first I believed that Paul was the wolf to scatter the sheep.
But the deeper you go the more you realize, sometimes sheep have to wear wolves clothing to get past the real wolves.

He is dealing with Ephesus which worships the Diana.. and the whole world was coming to worship Diana.
We see a small part where Paul is saying about idols made with hands are no gods.
Sounds simple, a few verses here a couple there...
this was the culture of the day.

Paul heading up to congress and blasting out both sides of the house of representatives.
Marching over to the Senate. Even having to confront the Executive branch, the Judiciary..
Not to mention the people that supported the parties.

Nope, not a cake walk.
I'm not sorry I started the thread. I'm sorry I offended some people.
But it was the only way, with other people's input, that I know what I know now.
Or have come to know.
I still struggle with things he says. And I'm not sure if he is speaking in code or if he himself is struggling with himself and the way he grew up, and the lessons he was taught. He was how old? Studied at who's feet? Was welcome in what kinds of circles?
That's a heck of a life to just all of a sudden turn from.
Even we still lean on what we been taught by parents and teachers and academia, and authorities.
Have to re-learn everything.

Anywhoo..
I appreciate everyone's patience as I faught that battle.
Pauls' struggles are our own, so if I accuse him, I am found equally guilty of my own struggles.
That's the lesson of the mote in the eye.
At least it was for me.

Hugs

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you missed that thread...
It starts out pretty accusatory. I was having a struggle with him. And it wasn't a waltz that's for sure.
I upset a lot of people. But I had to write it out to find the answer.
I found the answer.
The controversy with Paul is the same as everyone beginning again.
The pitfalls, the battles in his own mind being played out in his own letters.
I had to step back and put myself in his circumstances, what kind of world was he living in?
Threats and opposition coming from all sides.
While he is trying to walk those who will follow through the red sea.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...
Only in Paul's case it was Romans to the left and Jews to the right.
I say Romans and Jews because they were the ruling secular and religious leaders he was trying to pass through between them.
Not an easy task. Even Moses needed help holding up his arms when he was tired.

I believe a lot of his letters have specific meanings to the churches throughout Asia he was writing to.
I'm pretty sure he would have to be careful how he worded things. so that if any of the opposition finding the carrier, would see it as innocent and foolish and just let it pass.
What we aren't privy to is his meetings face to face and what was said in person.
That would be like being a fly on the wall in the Pentagon or CIA.

Paul knew a war was coming. I believe a lot of the "collections" had to do with preparing for the coming storm.
Like the one we are facing now.
I think we tend to read the bible like it's a walk in the park.

And at first I believed that Paul was the wolf to scatter the sheep.
But the deeper you go the more you realize, sometimes sheep have to wear wolves clothing to get past the real wolves.

He is dealing with Ephesus which worships the Diana.. and the whole world was coming to worship Diana.
We see a small part where Paul is saying about idols made with hands are no gods.
Sounds simple, a few verses here a couple there...
this was the culture of the day.

Paul heading up to congress and blasting out both sides of the house of representatives.
Marching over to the Senate. Even having to confront the Executive branch, the Judiciary..
Not to mention the people that supported the parties.

Nope, not a cake walk.
I'm not sorry I started the thread. I'm sorry I offended some people.
But it was the only way, with other people's input, that I know what I know now.
Or have come to know.
I still struggle with things he says. And I'm not sure if he is speaking in code or if he himself is struggling with himself and the way he grew up, and the lessons he was taught. He was how old? Studied at who's feet? Was welcome in what kinds of circles?
That's a heck of a life to just all of a sudden turn from.
Even we still lean on what we been taught by parents and teachers and academia, and authorities.
Have to re-learn everything.

Anywhoo..
I appreciate everyone's patience as I faught that battle.
Pauls' struggles are our own, so if I accuse him, I am found equally guilty of my own struggles.
That's the lesson of the mote in the eye.
At least it was for me.

Hugs
Absolutely brilliant. People take Paul for granted as if he were any other Bible writer. He was quite different (though not any less inspired). Peter even pointed that out, and people quite commonly ignore this completely.