The betrayal of America and its consequences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

"Tremendous evidence pouring in on voter fraud."
"There has never been anything like this in our Country!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1338871862315667456

In other news...

@SidneyPowell1

On DNI Ratcliffe's Pending Report:

"It's Going To Blow The Mind Of Every Citizen Of The Country"

https://twitter.com/LtlM55/status/1338805235150696454

The DNI Report, due this Friday the 18th, has the potential to swing the election back to Trump.

Stay tuned...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kenneth Copland and the prosperity gospel, throwing out a righteous walk and repentance.
What is called Christian today is often heretical prophecies mixed in with spiritualism, wishful thinking and the belief they will rule on earth in the millenium kingdom they are ushering in. Little do they realise they are ushering in abandoning of churches and great persecution.
I am a native born American with roots in England, Continental Europe and also in part in those, who were here when Columbus arrived. I grew up primarily in California as a good Catholic boy and served on active duty faithfully in the US Army. I was stationed at Ft Monmouth NJ when JFK was assassinated. Under LBJ I was sent first to Viet Nam and then to the Dominican Republic. I was a patriot for sure in those days loving my country and really not understanding how twisted our written history of ourselves was.

On this forum much of the bits and pieces I read on politically inclined threads point too much for me toward the American Way being equal to God's Way. I do not see them as being equal. Far from it and from what I now understand they never
never have been for the nation. [Closer for the WASPs?]

People have been and are selfish here as they are in your country or anyplace in the world [according to my experience]. In the USA, the last time I checked about 70% were supposed to Christians. But the poor definitions too many embraced in the beginning of the nation for that word, Christian, don't seem to have improved today. IMHO. There were a lot of good words spoken and written in the beginning, but it has always been easier to say it or to write it down than to do it.

Most of the "
Christians" have certainly never really for the most part resembled the Jesus I read about in scripture. Unless perhaps you were a WASP [White Anglo Saxon Protestant] and a male. But enough said on that... as it seems pretty certain that Jesus himself was not a WASP. He may have been excluded from places in the USA because of the way he looked and who his parents apparently were...

Was it a pretty good facade when I was a child? If it's not actually moving backward, it must certainly then be more exposed than it was in the past to many people. Then again are not some of the rights actually available to some here in the past also now diluted if not gone completely... in favor of what?

If you want to label nutcases for Jesus, the crowd around Trump are it. Forget about legal process, God has said he is will win, so he will win.

The funny thing with winning it can range from "he won" but is ignored to "he won" through a coup.
There is a cognitive disonance affect where being President means whatever you declare is true, even when most of what you say is not.
If one had confidence in an election procedure, discover failure, which leads to doubt over the election result you say there is fraud.
Saying there is fraud before the election starts, literally destroys your credibility whether in the end, there maybe a problem.

Little wonder the supreme court looked for any reason to dismiss the Texas case, because whatever they do it will not be enough, so the less the better. Trump wanted a court founded on law and evidence to rule with hearsay and political influence. That is just stupid.

I have a prophecy, "Jesus is Lord" "Listen to Him"
People want justice, yet Jesus who came to Israel occupied by the Romans, with slavery and the Jewish nation wanting revolution and said, "Seek first the Kingdom of God" "Do not resist the evil man" This is Gods word today as it was then.

Whatever this political movement is, it is not provided by Jesus and His word.

God bless you
For basically honest people the election process as set up originally was probably a good one. The basically honest part is where there was a problem from the beginning because carnal people were involved then as they are also today.

Much of the 'good' found in the founding father's plan for government here has been continuously eroded and circumvented to the point where it certainly no longer is what it was. Probably few from then if they were
present today would recognize it as theirs.

God's Word has never changed, but men certainly have gone downhill since the Garden of Eden although they may see them as upward movement but the results are more like that of the Tower of Babel or the Babylonian Empire: Confusion!

How many righteous people would it have taken to save Sodom? Only 10! Sodom was destroyed. The place I live looks a lot like Sodom would have looked, I believe, and I know it is not the worst of places in the USA. Help us dear Lord!

For carnal people there may be a difference between the two potential Presidents of the USA, but considering the population of the USA, do we have the qualifying "10" that Sodom did not have? I would not be looking at man's statistics or census records to evaluate the situation. God, I believe, is looking at the hearts. Are there enough unselfish people really in love with God to make the difference for
the USA? Are we better than Sodom?

"And thou, Capernaum [United States?], which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee." Matt 11:23-24

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD" Ezek 14:13-14

If I were young and physically able and they really had an armed civil war which side side would be mine? I would hope I would be on the Lord's side still and I don't believe that is to be found in the camp of the Democratic or the Republican party. The political dividing line, if there is one between those two parties has little to do with the line between God and mammon. Strive at least to be a Noah or a Daniel or a Job...

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am a native born American with roots in England, Continental Europe and also in part in those, who were here when Columbus arrived. I grew up primarily in California as a good Catholic boy and served on active duty faithfully in the US Army. I was stationed at Ft Monmouth NJ when JFK was assassinated. Under LBJ I was sent first to Viet Nam and then to the Dominican Republic. I was a patriot for sure in those days loving my country and really not understanding how twisted our written history of ourselves was.

On this forum much of the bits and pieces I read on politically inclined threads point too much for me toward the American Way being equal to God's Way. I do not see them as being equal. Far from it and from what I now understand they never

People have been and are selfish here as they are in your country or anyplace in the world [according to my experience]. In the USA, the last time I checked about 70% were supposed to Christians. But the poor definitions too many embraced in the beginning of the nation for that word, Christian, don't seen to have improved today. IMHO. There were a lot of good words spoken and written in the beginning, but it has always been easier to say it or to write it down than to do it.

Most of the "
Christians" have certainly never really for the most part resembled the Jesus I read about in scripture. Unless perhaps you were a WASP [White Anglo Saxon Protestant] and a male. But enough said on that... as it seems pretty certain that Jesus himself was not a WASP. He may have been excluded from places in the USA because of the way he looked and who his parents apparently were...

Was it a pretty good facade when I was a child? If it's not actually moving backward, it must certainly then be more exposed than it was in the past to many people. Then again are not some of the rights actually available to some here in the past also now diluted if not gone completely... in favor of what?

For basically honest people the election process as set up originally was probably a good one. The basically honest part is where there was a problem from the beginning because carnal people were involved then as they are also today.

Much of the 'good' found in the founding father's plan for government here has been continuously eroded and circumvented to the point where it certainly no longer is what it was. Probably few from then if they were

God's Word has never changed, but men certainly have gone downhill since the Garden of Eden although they may see them as upward movement but the results are more like that of the Tower of Babel or the Babylonian Empire: Confusion!

How many righteous people would it have taken to save Sodom? Only 10! Sodom was destroyed. The place I live looks a lot like Sodom would have looked, I believe, and I know it is not the worst of places in the USA. Help us dear Lord!

For carnal people there may be a difference between the two potential Presidents of the USA, but considering the population of the USA, do we have the qualifying "10" that Sodom did not have? I would not be looking at man's statistics or census records to evaluate the situation. God, I believe, is looking at the hearts. Are there enough unselfish people really in love with God to make the difference for

"And thou, Capernaum [United States?], which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee." Matt 11:23-24

"Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD" Ezek 14:13-14

If I were young and physically able and they really had an armed civil war which side side would be mine? I would hope I would be on the Lord's side still and I don't believe that is to be found in the camp of the Democratic or the Republican party. The political dividing line, if there is one between those two parties has little to do with the line between God and mammon. Strive at least to be a Noah or a Daniel or a Job...
Awesome post, Nicodemus!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People have been and are selfish here as they are in your country or anyplace in the world [according to my experience]. In the USA, the last time I checked about 70% were supposed to Christians. But the poor definitions too many embraced in the beginning of the nation for that word, Christian, don't seen to have improved today. IMHO. There were a lot of good words spoken and written in the beginning, but it has always been easier to say it or to write it down than to do it.

Most of the "

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYMEN, Brother!!!!!

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump wanted a court founded on law and evidence to rule with hearsay and political influence. That is just stupid.
What kind of a stupid statement is that? It is not Trump but the Constitution of the USA which DEMANDS that elections be legal and constitutional. The Supreme Court trashed the Constitution, and thereby trashed the LEGAL victory of Trump. There is no "hearsay or political" influence in the hard facts of ballot fraud in 2020. The hard evidence is there for all to see. But SCOTUS did not want to see the hard evidence. They want an illegitimate president in office, because they have been bought off.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of a stupid statement is that? It is not Trump but the Constitution of the USA which DEMANDS that elections be legal and constitutional. The Supreme Court trashed the Constitution, and thereby trashed the LEGAL victory of Trump. There is no "hearsay or political" influence in the hard facts of ballot fraud in 2020. The hard evidence is there for all to see. But SCOTUS did not want to see the hard evidence. They want an illegitimate president in office, because they have been bought off.
I think you misread the statement.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People have been and are selfish here as they are in your country or anyplace in the world [according to my experience]. In the USA, the last time I checked about 70% were supposed to Christians. But the poor definitions too many embraced in the beginning of the nation for that word, Christian, don't seem to have improved today. IMHO. There were a lot of good words spoken and written in the beginning, but it has always been easier to say it or to write it down than to do it.

Most of the "

Upon reading your post, I became disappointed. It is a condemnation post with many words of regret, and without saying where you really stand on the topic. Was it worth writing all this without coming to any real meaningful conclusion?

I'm also disappointed because, not that you evidently do not share my view on this thread and topic. And not because I generally disagreed with it all, as an intellectual argument. No, because I sensed you do not see real major evil and spiritual warfare facing America today, for the first time since its creation. Furthermore, It seems though you believe taking an interest in America, its politics, social life and its institutions is not worth a believer's time nor should they get caught up into it as they most probably, by deduction of your text, are not on the Lord's side. If this is true, then this is a damming charge, bordering on self-righteousness.

Yes, there are many carnal and fake Christians in America, as in all countries, as in the past, even in the tribes of Israel. None of that has changed and never will for now. And to then say by reading into your words that America will be damned and destroyed like Sodom. And so by implication there is no consequences if evil continues to penetrate and betray America and even if it succeeds into transforming it into a tyrannical communistic, godless and immoral nation. And there are godless men in America who are primarily from one political party today, driving this charge forward, being encourage and aided and abetted by foreign godless enemies of America, and I believe of our Lord.

The current events in America go far beyond any President or any Political party. It is part of the spiritual battle for the hearts and minds of people in this country, we call America. It will affect all other nations in the process. It affects true believers MORE than the carnal folks and the fake Christians you wrote about. Believers are much more sensitive to this spiritual war waging at the feet of this country today. It is not a time to 'hide' and say I want to be on the Lord's side. And what does that mean in your context, in your post anyway?

In the near future, and God forbid, this America we both live and pray in, could easily become a truly godless nation under Communism.

And if in this godless environment I happen to cross into your neighborhood, and see you at the mercy of communist thugs, can I fight for you and your family as as former member of the independent political Party we used to know, and a true believer of the congregation of the Lord?

Would I be on the Lord's side and doing his will? Could I be a Noah, or a Daniel? Or should I first save my own hide, and skedaddle into the darkness for safety, as a loser, one who shames Christ?

I for one must take a stand against any form of evil on whatever level that my Spirit within me compels me to do, at my doorstep or at my nation's shores. I will always do it God's way as he sees fit, and not my way.

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I never said I supported Hitler and Stalin or Mao or any grutal dictators. I only showed none of them can rule without Gods approval!

Your long paragraph is a hate filled vindictive that should be taken out with the trash! I don't know this neighbor you speak of, so I cannot attest to your accusations against them. But even if everything you say is true- they are wrong and your heart attitude is just as wrong as they are wrong!

To say that I support evil men (which I don't) shows that you are quick to judge and condemn without even seeking more information.

And you "Ignorance" line deeply worries me. I will not pay for even the tiniest of my sins. why? Because Jesus paid for every single one of my sins at teh cross. The blood He shed wiped all of my sins off the map forever! That is not a license to sin, but to learn to live righteously!

Just because God will not let anyone ascend to power without His approval does not mean God nor I endorse evil. We only see less than speck of what God sees and knows. He does all things according to the counsel of His will, not our approval! Would I do things differently as per Hitler and Stalin? Yeah, but I am just a puff of dust and not Almighty God! Though I don't understand why he allows such evil men to reign and rule, I trust He knows what he is doing. Nothng in the universe can happen without God allowing it. And if He allows it, it will serve His will and purposes even if arrogant men do not understand why.
Look I have seen such as peddle that type of halfwit nonsense, you are supporting Hitler and all the rest in fact, even if you claim you are not.

Be carful of claiming that things are of Gods will. we reap what we sow Bible says.

What you are claiming is that the 6 million Jews was approved by God by such.

God has no power over this world, we reap what we have sown in fact, that's the History right from the beginning, why do you think Jesus came, so that ? remember !

Emanuel has not won the battle over Satan's power yet in this world, Jesus just pointed out the Devil truly only is and then just said be gone?

Jesus showed us the way and we have to respond in him. but what many nowadays are being peddled is that you need nothing but to believe some half baked position of a Jesus and turn a blind eye to all, just as they did when Jesus was being dealt with, it's still the same following the works of man as all the idiot Jews did and still do today, they are not worthy of Jesus like the Jews who knew Jesus was the Christ.

A school yard bully, what do you do ? just let him run wild, a wilful criminal is the same. how about the poisoning Wells story in the Bible, that's what most so called Christians are doing, they sit back with no fear that God will deal with all such in time, they claim will be raptured out:rolleyes: now he does not cast his hand, it's that they have reaped what they have sown in fact and it comes back to bite all, because they are fools. it's just like a garden you have to work to maintain it or the weeds grow up and you die because you can not sustain yourself, Jesus points out the Garden story and in this we see that the Tenants reject God, so God sent some people to deal with them and then God sent another and they were vomited out of the land.

A worthy Christian just does not sit on their arse like a moron and let things slide, like we see has being going on now for many years. child molesters covered up, abortion on demand you name it.

If a Christian does not stand with Christ Jesus you are not worthy of him in fact. you were not bought, you must abide in him and if you don't then one is of Satan. Jesus never saved all due to the gift of free will. he can't make anyone do anything that they don't want to do. with Saul, well it was his will too but was on the wrong track and then God gave him a jolt and Paul came on track and abided in Jesus for the rest of his life. so there is an example of the true Christian spirit, never gives up or in to any work of Satan regardless.
Just remember Lukewarm Christians do not exist as to God, because he says that he never knew you, remember that. remember Peter and the cock crowing story.

All of Gods true people did what ? sit on their arse, never not one ! remember what it took Jacob to become Israel ?

Reactions: APAK

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@APAK Upon reading your post, I became disappointed. It is a condemnation post with many words of regret, and without saying where you really stand on the topic. Was it worth writing all this without coming to any real meaningful conclusion?

The above are your words... You said this to one of the most tender, gentle and humble posters in these forums... There are so many posts when "UPON READING" ( most of them actually ) where I become disappointed. You had the audacity to ask him if his words were worth writing...because they did not come to any real meaningful conclusion. ( in your assessment ). I too am a gentle person... I generally stay away from conflict... but by golly... when I read your words... I reached my limit.

For all those who are posting on these FORUMS and seem to enjoy knocking over your opponents with a sucker punch... you seem to be forgetting that there is someone on the other side of that punch. I don't see much Christian conversation/debate going on here... But I do see a lot of demeaning retorts... and deflating responses.

I'm sure you will have something to say to me over this... which I don't care... your words to Amadeus were uncalled for... YOU are NOT the boss of the forums to DECIDE which posts are WORTHY.

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I for one must take a stand against any form of evil on whatever level that my Spirit within me compels me to do, at my doorstep or at my nation's shores.
You will appreciate what the Texas electors have done. They have outright condemned the despicable decision of SCOTUS and given their votes to Trump.

Texas Electors Place Their Votes for President Trump and Then
Vote to Condemn Supreme Court for Throwing Out Texas Lawsuit

For those who may not have been following the actions of Texas in the matter of election fraud, Texas (along with 17 other states) presented an extremely strong case for the Supreme Court to declare this election illegal, and confirm that Trump had won hands down. Instead SCOTUS dismissed the suit without even bothering to check the constitutional basis, as well as the actual HARD EVIDENCE for ballot and voting machine fraud (plus voter fraud). Which means that the Supreme Court has sent a clear message to every criminal in the USA -- THE RULE OF LAW IS DEAD. All the states have solid legal *standing* but that made no difference to the traitors.

Reactions: Taken and APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Supreme Court Dismisses Texas 2020 Election Challenge; Alito and Thomas Disagree

The Supreme Court of the United States should have been the one last bastion for the preservation of America, the Constitution, and the rule of law. But in the end, the very justices nominated by Trump -- Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett -- not only betrayed Trump, but betrayed America by refusing to address the theft of the 2020 presidential election.

This is an unbelievable development. This is a huge betrayal. And this is catastrophic for America and the free world. And it would seem that this is also the last nail in the coffin of the United States.

An year ago, no one could have dreamed that within a matter of 12 months, America would be totally demolished. But that is exactly what happened with COVID-19, BLM, Antifa, and finally massive election fraud in at least four states. And the Senate Republicans have also shown their true colors. They would rather given green cards to foreign workers and flood the country with illegals, than find ways and means to support unemployed, hard-working citizens.

But when the rule of law and simple justice are rejected by the highest court in the land, it means that law abiding citizens are left with absolutely no recourse, other than armed rebellion or submission to tyranny. Since every institution in the USA has been corrupted, citizens cannot look for relief from any one of them.

Some are surmising that the law-abiding states might break away from the republic altogether. Others are encouraging Trump to declare martial law and address this matter forcefully. Others are wondering what will happen when Communists take control of the USA.

Everything that Biden has been plotting is designed to destroy America and give China total control. And now that Biden has fulfilled his role as the clueless Trojan Horse for Kamala Harris, the Leftist mainstream media have decided to shift gears. For them it now time to let the truth about the corruption of the Bidens be published, so that Joe will simply be pushed aside and Harris -- a committed Marxist -- will become the president, and then systematically destroy everything that means anything to freedom-loving, law-abiding citizens.

It should now be clear to everyone that the justice systems of America (local, state, and federal) have loudly proclaimed that lawlessness and criminality will be favored by judges, and those who obey the laws will be punished (e.g. Michael Flynn). This is in conjunction with defunding the police so that criminals can reign in America.
At one point, people will break under the pressure. They will, en masse, humbled, turn to God out of whole-hearted desperation, begin to pray a prayer of the desperate, God will hear and He will heal your barren land. I know because He did it with me 21 years earlier, I think, so I would be able to help with the help He has given me.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why we faught the Revolutionary war. So we could become unshackled by tyranny.
Over time they have crept back in and still they try to overthrow us.
We want Peace. The world wants war.
And sometimes we elect people ignorantly that also promote war.
The fault is ours.
Our willingness to give up liberty for security.
America's Freedom Spirit is alive and well.
We will not be defeated.
For God and Country
Amen
American Patriots do not surrender to tyranny! Powerful testimony by an ex-Navy seal and Baptist preacher and former Senator.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK Upon reading your post, I became disappointed. It is a condemnation post with many words of regret, and without saying where you really stand on the topic. Was it worth writing all this without coming to any real meaningful conclusion?

The above are your words... You said this to one of the most tender, gentle and humble posters in these forums... There are so many posts when "UPON READING" ( most of them actually ) where I become disappointed. You had the audacity to ask him if his words were worth writing...because they did not come to any real meaningful conclusion. ( in your assessment ). I too am a gentle person... I generally stay away from conflict... but by golly... when I read your words... I reached my limit.

For all those who are posting on these FORUMS and seem to enjoy knocking over your opponents with a sucker punch... you seem to be forgetting that there is someone on the other side of that punch. I don't see much Christian conversation/debate going on here... But I do see a lot of demeaning retorts... and deflating responses.

I'm sure you will have something to say to me over this... which I don't care... your words to Amadeus were uncalled for... YOU are NOT the boss of the forums to DECIDE which posts are WORTHY.
Before you continue with your empty rhetoric and immature unfounded callous accusations I dare you to view the entire video of post#133. The light bulb may come on for you and you will see the truth as many on this site see it. They love the truth as I do.

APAK

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before you continue with your empty rhetoric and immature unfounded callous accusations I dare you to view the entire video of post#133. The light bulb may come on for you and you will see the truth as many on this site see it. They love the truth as I do.

APAK

Please note that this post was read by me and you are now on ignore. THANKS.
Sadly... you are only one of many here who refuse to communicate with respect to others opinions. @APAK

Last edited by a moderator:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I for one must take a stand against any form of evil on whatever level that my Spirit within me compels me to do, at my doorstep or at my nation's shores. I will always do it God's way as he sees fit, and not my way.
I pray you will always be able to discern what is "God's way as He sees fit."

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I think this touches on a big problem... People seem to think that they absolutely KNOW what God wants... and what HE is doing... forgetting that we only see less than a speck of what God is doing. The evangelical pastors and prophets have dared to walk boldly to this land of KNOWING.

Heck! I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what He is doing in my life so much of the time! :confused: Never mind what he is doing in teh whole world to accomplish His will ! We can guess, but guesses are not the will of God. they are us thinking we may know something we don't.
Look I have seen such as peddle that type of halfwit nonsense, you are supporting Hitler and all the rest in fact, even if you claim you are not.

Be carful of claiming that things are of Gods will. we reap what we sow Bible says.

What you are claiming is that the 6 million Jews was approved by God by such.

God has no power over this world, we reap what we have sown in fact, that's the History right from the beginning, why do you think Jesus came, so that ? remember !

Emanuel has not won the battle over Satan's power yet in this world, Jesus just pointed out the Devil truly only is and then just said be gone?

Jesus showed us the way and we have to respond in him. but what many nowadays are being peddled is that you need nothing but to believe some half baked position of a Jesus and turn a blind eye to all, just as they did when Jesus was being dealt with, it's still the same following the works of man as all the idiot Jews did and still do today, they are not worthy of Jesus like the Jews who knew Jesus was the Christ.

A school yard bully, what do you do ? just let him run wild, a wilful criminal is the same. how about the poisoning Wells story in the Bible, that's what most so called Christians are doing, they sit back with no fear that God will deal with all such in time, they claim will be raptured out:rolleyes: now he does not cast his hand, it's that they have reaped what they have sown in fact and it comes back to bite all, because they are fools. it's just like a garden you have to work to maintain it or the weeds grow up and you die because you can not sustain yourself, Jesus points out the Garden story and in this we see that the Tenants reject God, so God sent some people to deal with them and then God sent another and they were vomited out of the land.

A worthy Christian just does not sit on their arse like a moron and let things slide, like we see has being going on now for many years. child molesters covered up, abortion on demand you name it.

If a Christian does not stand with Christ Jesus you are not worthy of him in fact. you were not bought, you must abide in him and if you don't then one is of Satan. Jesus never saved all due to the gift of free will. he can't make anyone do anything that they don't want to do. with Saul, well it was his will too but was on the wrong track and then God gave him a jolt and Paul came on track and abided in Jesus for the rest of his life. so there is an example of the true Christian spirit, never gives up or in to any work of Satan regardless.
Just remember Lukewarm Christians do not exist as to God, because he says that he never knew you, remember that. remember Peter and the cock crowing story.

All of Gods true people did what ? sit on their arse, never not one ! remember what it took Jacob to become Israel ?

Well as you seem to be omniscient and pretend to know everything despite what people write. I won't anymore of my time responding to you.

When you believe I would write an answer you can write it for me as you pretend to know me better than I do.

Bye Bye!