The bizarre world of Fake psychics, faith healers, and mediums

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Very helpful information to the inside look of these interesting events, with people through history.

Have you ever had an experience with these things mentioned in the topic?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Very helpful information to the inside look of these interesting events, with people through history.

Thank you MatthewG for this video, will be watching it soon.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Matthew,
People just LOVE sensation, and "experiences" out of the "norm" and exclaim all their ooh's and aah's then give glory to the false prophet or teacher. Mob mentality my bro! That is why I'll stick with the word. Funny how they will ooh and ahh humans who are duping them, yet ignore the Almighty who made the mountains, the seas, all the beauty we have in this world. How intricate is His creation! Not to mention that God is ALWAYS correct.
Haven't finished the video yet, but i will continue now...

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve never fallen for this obviously fake stuff, it’s sad people make money on desperate people who need this kind of garbage in their lives, if they only believed in God these Charlatans would not make a dime. For the dead cannot be contacted, one should not seek out the supernatural if he is Christian.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I’m not too quick to judge on how everyone interacts with the spiritual but I make the following distinction:

Just like there are many ufo hoaxes, there is the 10% which remains unexplained.
So just like there are 90% scammers who profit over the weak, there is also 10% who do things which are unexplainable.

Also Mathew, Christians are not supposed to open new topics in the atheist sections of the forums. Lol

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy thank you for sharing some of your comments. @JohnPaul thank you also for sharing some of your comments.

Hopefully the video brought in some light on those things that did happen in the past and they still continue to this day.

@GaryAnderson finally found that out, after reading the latest post in that section.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive never been interested in any form of witchcraft or magic. But I have known many people who are

Yesterday my sister brought up a fella by the name of Matt Fraser. She boasted about how amazing he is and that he can communicate with the dead

I told her the dead don't communicate with the living and that hes a false teacher. Mr. Fraser from what i understand claims to be a Christian and my sister identifies as a Christian as well

I tried to calmly tell her to stop following this guy but it wasnt going too well. It turned into both my sisters and my mom teaming up on me and I felt rejected by my own family. Later that day I withdrew into the woods to spend time in prayer

With all that being said I thank you @MatthewG for sharing this. Im about 10 minutes in and plan on watching the rest of it

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the best thing we can do sometimes my friend, you told your sister the truth. Trying to be loving in the situation, but when problems arise even after telling the truth withdrawing and going to spend time with God is the best solution my friend. Keep faith thank you for sharing, @JazzyJeff15. God bless you and your family. May God use you in a beneficial way by the spirit.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh brother, this will SO be shared with one of my sisters! I finished watching it, so many implications to this so called "harmless entertainment".
Thanks for the share!
God bless bro.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was good to hear from you sister Nancy, am thankful to know it is truly helpful and at least something that can help also inform others. It was good to hear from you, John, jazzy, and Gary.

God bless you and may your families be kept safe. It’s difficult out here in this world and their are people out here who are really hurting deep in their soul, and the only solution is to start seeking God and Jesus and making time with God but so many will just put that notion aside and we do dearly desire to love them, and encourage them but they make just laugh and say yeah right that won’t help me solve my problems.

Oh how helpful is it truly the know God and the Lord Jesus and to be rejected it is called suffering for Christ, don’t stop loving them but keep sharing even if it is bits and pieces.

Love for a distant if you must and always pray for them and lift them up to God.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was good to hear from you sister Nancy, am thankful to know it is truly helpful and at least something that can help also inform others. It was good to hear from you, John, jazzy, and Gary.

God bless you and may your families be kept safe. It’s difficult out here in this world and their are people out here who are really hurting deep in their soul, and the only solution is to start seeking God and Jesus and making time with God but so many will just put that notion aside and we do dearly desire to love them, and encourage them but they make just laugh and say yeah right that won’t help me solve my problems.

Oh how helpful is it truly the know God and the Lord Jesus and to be rejected it is called suffering for Christ, don’t stop loving them but keep sharing even if it is bits and pieces.

Love for a distant if you must and always pray for them and lift them up to God.
Instead of looking to God for answers and help they look to charlatans, such as the ones in your video.

The Warrens came to mind, professed Catholics who exorcised haunted houses and even people when the Church would not do it.

They made tons of money off the Conjuring movies, or at least Lorraine did, her husband had passed already, and then they kept that evil museum in their house, with supposed haunted evil artifacts, and people lap that stuff up.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Ive never been interested in any form of witchcraft or magic. But I have known many people who are

Yesterday my sister brought up a fella by the name of Matt Fraser. She boasted about how amazing he is and that he can communicate with the dead

I told her the dead don't communicate with the living and that hes a false teacher. Mr. Fraser from what i understand claims to be a Christian and my sister identifies as a Christian as well

I tried to calmly tell her to stop following this guy but it wasnt going too well. It turned into both my sisters and my mom teaming up on me and I felt rejected by my own family. Later that day I withdrew into the woods to spend time in prayer

With all that being said I thank you @MatthewG for sharing this. Im about 10 minutes in and plan on watching the rest of it
@JazzyJeff15 Keep praying.....

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psychics convention cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances!

notice: not a single one of these fakes predicted covid! The faith healers and prosperity gospel boys are also posting a big fat zero!

Reactions: GaryAnderson