The Blended Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Galatians 2:7-10
7 But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter
8 (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),
9 and when James, Cephas (Peter), and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.
10 They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.
NKJV

You missed this one. So tell me again that Peter, James and John were not men of their word. They didn't keep this agrement.

You haven't interpreted that Scripture according to Bible context, for it's obvious that Peter first was sent to preach the Gospel to Gentiles per Acts 10 through 11. And Apostle Paul also preached the same Gospel given to Gentiles also to children of Israel. Apostle Peter was crucified at Rome also, not at Jerusalem, showing he was active in the Gospel among Gentiles at Rome just like Apostle Paul.

Gal 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(KJV)

There is no Gospel separate from God's Promise according to Faith first given through Abraham, which continued among the elect of the children of Israel all the way to and through Christ's Apostles including Paul. Those who heed another gospel will have no part as heirs according to the Promise given Abraham, and thus are not spiritual children of Abraham.

Gal 3:6-7
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
(KJV)

Those who deny Abraham's Faith have thus denied the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the only thing left for those to inherit is... darkness.