The blind converting the blind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by "when you" show up.

You'll find out, ... sooner than you think.

And PLEASE act surprised:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I question the claims of human beings who profess lofty ideas about how to live a Godly life, but prove by their own behaviour and attitude that those concepts do not actually work as they believe it should for everybody else.

A Godly Life - I would say is an individual having made a Election to Have a personal, committed, believing, loving, trusting Relationship with God.

I believe anyone who has such a relationship with God, is not blind, and may certainly be an aid to direct another, (not in a relationship with God), to Gods Word, of How to have a relationship with God.

I don't think it is an issue of the blind leading the blind ...but moreso, the "Blind"...having an Expectation of a Godly Person having a transformation ...of perfection, passiveness, and yes, a doormat....in every contact the Godly person has with every other human.

A Godly person- has secured their relationship WITH GOD. The Individual on the path, the moving on the path, IS Always with a loving God.

In Earthly life, men move about in all kinds of directions, among all kinds of strangers, and men react to negativity in all kinds of ways...
Shapened BY, personality, personal experiences, even chemicals in the body (natural adrenaline or drug induced)...

Just saying- it's easy to have a relationship with God, who is always loving and good...
It's hard to have a relationship with the World that is full of Evil and Wickedness.

We who are IN Christ are Perfected IN Him...
Yet we are not Perfected IN the World.

Glory to God,
Taken

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You'll find out, ... sooner than you think.

And PLEASE act surprised:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo
I still don't know what you mean by "when you show up"

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
Considering that believing thing's you can't actually sense with your 5 senses is the cause of Schizophrenia, and considering that I can prove this as a fact because I have stopped taking all Anti-Psychotic medication for 20 full months. That the Fortitude Mental Health Clinic in Brisbane where I was been treated has given me the all clear and I am now under no mental health act.

(Should I go on?)

Last edited:

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
A Godly Life - I would say is an individual having made a Election to Have a personal, committed, believing, loving, trusting Relationship with God.

I believe anyone who has such a relationship with God, is not blind, and may certainly be an aid to direct another, (not in a relationship with God), to Gods Word, of How to have a relationship with God.

I don't think it is an issue of the blind leading the blind ...but moreso, the "Blind"...having an Expectation of a Godly Person having a transformation ...of perfection, passiveness, and yes, a doormat....in every contact the Godly person has with every other human.

A Godly person- has secured their relationship WITH GOD. The Individual on the path, the moving on the path, IS Always with a loving God.

In Earthly life, men move about in all kinds of directions, among all kinds of strangers, and men react to negativity in all kinds of ways...
Shapened BY, personality, personal experiences, even chemicals in the body (natural adrenaline or drug induced)...

Just saying- it's easy to have a relationship with God, who is always loving and good...
It's hard to have a relationship with the World that is full of Evil and Wickedness.

We who are IN Christ are Perfected IN Him...
Yet we are not Perfected IN the World.

Glory to God,
Taken
Wouldn't the idea of a loving God prevent it from needing or wanting our love in any form? How can 100% of love require more love? So why does Jesus need anything?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Considering that believing thing's you can't actually sense with your 5 senses is the cause of Schizophrenia, and considering that I can prove this as a fact because I have stopped taking all Anti-Psychotic medication for 20 full months. That the Fortitude Mental Health Clinic in Brisbane where I was been treated has given me the all clear and I am now under no mental health act.

(Should I go on?)
I'm glad you're getting along better. It isn't as though Christians hallucinate and have to ignore their senses. There are people that have visions, but I have very little experience with them.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm glad you're getting along better. It isn't as though Christians hallucinate and have to ignore their senses. There are people that have visions, but I have very little experience with them.
brain anatomy and functions.png
Could you point out which area of the human brain is used for processing beliefs.