The Blood of Christ and DNA - Chirality and Coalescence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
Now that I have hooked you with a catchy title, let me keep you here as a fish baited to the hook. What have I used to catch the most fish in this pond? What is the best evidence you have as a Christian? The simple answer is this:

This ocean is deep and wide. Start with the first drop.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet. Aleph is strength and Bet is house. Son in Hebrew is Bet (house) Nun (Seed).

Conclusion: The Alphabet writes the Word. The Word is written with letters and is the House of Seed. DNA are the letters and the temple of the body is the template (image) of God placed in creation.

Will this hook go deeper?

Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). For letters of DNA to produce Words (Proteins), there must be a catalyst. The catalyst is water, but more precisely, hydrogenesis. For anything in nature to coalesce, there must be a catalyst. In chemistry, this is known as Chirality and Coalescence. Chirality is the mirroring (image) of two things like the right and left hand. The entire body of man is a chiral mirror left to right. Chiral objects cannot be superimposed on each other. In the Bible, we know this as two becoming one.

Deeper?

The word AMEN in English is AMN in Hebrew. It means true. This is for Israel. For the Gentiles, we have the fruit that falls off the Hebrew Tree of Life.

Greek and Latin AMN

AMN - Lamb

AMNi - River of life (Jordan)

AMNio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb in ancient Roman culture. The blood was mixed with the waters of the womb.

AMNion - The same words as the bowl, but meaning the sac of the mother's womb.

AMNiotic Fluid - This is the waters of the womb.

AMNesia - This is the Lamb behind the veil and when YOU do not remember your previous estate with God.

AMNesty is when God forgets your sins.

dAMNation is when God does not forget.

What allows you to remember and God to forget? Faith!

Deeper?

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-). They are in perfect balance and equalibrium. In the early state of the universe, Hydrogen was in a high state of order with low entropy. When the Neutral is added, the positive and negative are heeled (change of authority). The Strong House (Strong Nuclear Force) is the Neutron (nucleus) housing the Proton (+). It follows a law called invariant symmetry. No matter how you rotate it, the law of invariant symmetry is the same.

God is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. He is the Strong House (walled city) and the law that governs Creation.

Deeper? Okay, but my hands are tired of reeling.

The electron is the weak force in nature. It does not follow invariant symmetry. On the cross, there was the neutral (Christ) and there were two thieves. One repented and entered the strong house. The other remained outside.

Deeper?

Hebrew has 22 letters. Greek has 24. Together, they comprise the two divine languages. One is East and the other West. DNA contains 46 chromosomes. This is 2 pairs of 22 chromosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. These amino acids are used to render 22 proteins to create the human body. That's 20 proteins and one start protein and one stop protein. When complete, the human body is comprised of East and West hemisphere. Chirality is for one reason. Two must become one.

When Christ is finished with you, your dual strand becomes three.

Deeper?

Ecclesiastes 4

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

The Blood of Christ. Three strands and a Trinity of truth.

God Bless

I try to write something from the revelations the Spirit of God has given me each night. Tonight, I write this as a summary for much of what I have written on this forum this week. Many of you have asked for clarification to my other threads. This may help. Enjoy. Feel free to share this with others. I will do the same.

Let the light shine. EWR / ST / SM