The Book Of Acts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious about that statement "Jesus is the true Israel," ?
Look at isa.49.....now watch...in the first exodus...God spoke of the nation of Israel as the covenant Son. Ex4::22....let my Son go that he may serve me.

Mt2:15 quotes from hosea 11:1 out of Egypt I have called my Son.
Now Jesus alone is called out of Egypt as the true Covenant Son in the second and final Exodus....
..we are found in Him who is the true passover,true tabernacle,true High Priest,true manna,true light,true water from the rock....do you see it?.[/QUOTE]

The old testament is full of types and shadows, curious what that has to do with the born again, Christ in you the hope of glory.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Look at isa.49.....now watch...in the first exodus...God spoke of the nation of Israel as the covenant Son. Ex4::22....let my Son go that he may serve me.

Mt2:15 quotes from hosea 11:1 out of Egypt I have called my Son.
Now Jesus alone is called out of Egypt as the true Covenant Son in the second and final Exodus....
..we are found in Him who is the true passover,true tabernacle,true High Priest,true manna,true light,true water from the rock....do you see it?.

The old testament is full of types and shadows, curious what that has to do with the born again, Christ in you the hope of glory.
Interesting reference there about Egypt. Even God's Son was a sojourner in Egypt for a while...

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting reference there about Egypt. Even God's Son was a sojourner in Egypt for a while...[/QUOTE]
Those born again are part of the new exodus.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting reference there about Egypt. Even God's Son was a sojourner in Egypt for a while...[/QUOTE]

You probably already know Egypt is a type of the world, Jesus was in the world. Besides being God, what made His experience different from ours is He did not have a sin nature.
Nature comes from progenitor, God was His father. Someone please explain the trinity JK

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Besides being God, what made His experience different from ours is He did not have a sin nature.
Nature comes from progenitor, God was His father. Someone please explain the trinity JK
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are strongly present in John's Gospel, especially chapters 13 thru 17; the end of Matthew 28; John's First Epistle; Romans 8, etc.

Reactions: soul man