The Book Of Knowledge Opening Up?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I seem to remember reading in the bible years ago about "The book of knowledge will be opened up" I can't for the life of me find any reference to this anywhere. I know Revelation says, "people will go here to there, and knowledge will increase" The way I remember it, it was a prophesy in the bible, something about, the book of knowledge opening up will start the beginning of the end times. Then again, there's tons of stuff I literaly read in the bible that actually wasn't there.I'm not talking about that stupid pagan book of knowledge that's been wrote lately.Has anyone else read this?

LanceEh

Feb 23, 2009
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Apr 1 2009, 08:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71575
I know Revelation says, "people will go here to there, and knowledge will increase"
That's actually in Daniel, (but they are pretty much the same
smile.gif
The angel told Daniel that the scroll (book) would be sealed until the end, that is probably what you are thinking of, last chapter of the book of Daniel.Cheers,

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Apr 2 2009, 02:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71575
I seem to remember reading in the bible years ago about "The book of knowledge will be opened up" I can't for the life of me find any reference to this anywhere. I know Revelation says, "people will go here to there, and knowledge will increase" The way I remember it, it was a prophesy in the bible, something about, the book of knowledge opening up will start the beginning of the end times. Then again, there's tons of stuff I literaly read in the bible that actually wasn't there.I'm not talking about that stupid pagan book of knowledge that's been wrote lately.Has anyone else read this?
I think you are talking about Dan 12:4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." And for the “stupid pagan book of knowledge”, I have no idée as I do not waste time reading pagan books.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (LanceEh @ Apr 1 2009, 07:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71580
The encyclopedia?
smile.gif

LOL,No, I found something about the pagan book of knowledge when I was doing a google search of the "book of knowledge" that I thought I read about. Now this is odd, I remember reading it specifically, I can't remember what was right before it, but, I remember reading,It was a prophesy of the end of the world. .............it was either until or and then, the book of knowledge will be opened up.It's odd that I remember that, cause about the same time Israel became a nation again, Knowledge seemed to increase vastly at that same time. You'd have to have a razor to divide the time of Israel and the increasing knowledge.Oh well, guess I remember wrong.Thanks guys.