THE BOOK OF LIFE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who will God blot out of his book?

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Exodus 32:33

Who will God NOT blot out:

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. Revelation 3:5

Who is he that overcometh?

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 1 John 5:5

My understanding is that the overcomers are believing Israel. Israel was to believe on the name of Jesus, that Jesus is the Son of God (John 20:31 1 John 5:13). They are being urged to overcome in order to have a full entrance into the coming kingdom and to inherit all things.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Revelation 21:7

Believing Israel will enter the kingdom and receive full reward. This is a physical deliverance not eternal life. Their eternal life is based on faith in Christ, that he is the Son of God.