The Book of Remembrance

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,441
23,153
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
One must remember that a forum such as this is an artificial platform where ideas can be presented and accepted or refuted without seeing what is behind it, without actually knowing the people behind the usernames. As in....having a forum of godliness but denying the power thereof...

Now in real life we would probably not have much to do with each other. But ideas are enough to get people riled up. People have been killed because of ideas, Jesus being foremost. To follow Christ is not to take a middle road even if the ideas need to be balanced. There are real enemies of the cross in the churches. Should we be so tepid that we can all just get along? Did Jesus play nice with His accusers? No. But there came a time to be silent. That was real life...not forum activity.

So then some here hate the idea that I am not just a religious speculator like so many here. I claim to be speaking the truth based on what God showed me. If people don't want to listen....fine...stay off my threads. But I am not going to water down the truth to get along with people who have no better purpose than to feel good about themselves. If that sounds too radical, then I suggest another reading of the bible with the idea of compromise in mind.

Cursed is he that keeps back his sword from blood.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
738
971
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
To follow Christ is not to take a middle road even if the ideas need to be balanced. There are real enemies of the cross in the churches. Should we be so tepid that we can all just get along? Did Jesus play nice with His accusers? No. But there came a time to be silent. That was real life...not forum activity.
I don't expect everyone to be nice or get along perfectly. I expect people to be passionate about their beliefs and there to be disagreements. I just think you can do this in good faith, not assuming the worst, and with love which is patient and kind. I hope we can all do this. And if not, I hope I can love people where they're at and not where I want them to be.
 

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,441
23,153
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
I don't expect everyone to be nice or get along perfectly. I expect people to be passionate about their beliefs and there to be disagreements. I just think you can do this in good faith, not assuming the worst, and with love which is patient and kind. I hope we can all do this. And if not, I hope I can love people where they're at and not where I want them to be.
There are other forces at work that I don't expect you to understand. With an anointing from God comes much stronger opposition. There is a spiritual warfare going on. This is not about simple disagreements...it's about competing kingdoms. I am doing this in good faith with everyone's best interest in mind. Love constrains us that the truth is presented without compromise. This world is passing away...and it's important to get on God's side...regardless of how it may appear to people.

Just watch the opposition I get for saying things that they have not heard from the compromised pulpits. Just watch the opposition when I warn people of the hard judgment that's coming. I don't serve myself but the Lord.