The Book of Remembrance

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,209
10,758
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
God rejects His own children into outer darkness...because He has no favourites. He judges in righteousness. We will reap as we sow. We will be judged as we judge.

That should spark a little fear.
Yes he will be judged according to righteousness.

If you have done as Christ did and fulfilled the law. by never having sin, You have earned your way to heaven. Congradulations.

If you have not done as christ, you have have sinned and fallen short of Gods glory.. Then you better get Gods righteousness imputed to you based on the cross. Or you will suffer right along with satan and all the rest of the unbelievers. who practiced sin
 

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,511
23,235
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
The ego of a man is bad enough...but a feminized ego is even worse. It says HOW DARE you criticize me?

Not that all women are feminized. Some have true faith. Like the woman of Phoenicia who went to Jesus to get her daughter healed. Jesus told her. Why should I give to the dogs what is meant for the children?

Now the feminized people here would be SCANDALIZED at Jesus...How can He say He is a Man of God with that kind of attitude???? Such would NEVER follow such a Man...and they don't.

But the woman had faith and replied that even the puppies ate from what fell from the children's table. The response of faith revealed in Jesus what was behind the harsh sounding words He spoke. Jesus was probing her attitude. She didn't let her ego get in the way. Jesus commended her on her faith (which was and is rare) and her daughter was healed. She acted out of faith NOT ego.

Unlike so many spoiled people here.
 

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,209
10,758
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
What part of you is talking? The guileless love of a child?

Dude you made an accusation against me

Prove it or prove your a liar. I am not playing this game with you
Bearing a true observation. Just because you can't see yourself, doesn't mean others can't. Like the emperor's new clothes...you think you are not easy to discern?


Prove it. ;)


Absolutely...keep attacking me...but you are revealing your own true condition. To the one in darkness all appears to be dark.

You expose yourself even now. You hate being judged...then why do you judge? (think about it)
I do not have to attck you. Your words condemn you

You made an accusation. I asked you to prove it. You have not because you are unable

Its on your to prove your accusation..
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,573
25,549
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and it will be intense. If it caused Paul terror...how much more us?
Considering that God sees straight through all our BS . . . Considering He knows what we REALLY want, not just what we say we want . . . Considering He knows exactly how hard we try, or don't try, to live worthy of our calling . . . considering He knows what He intended for our lives, that we have neglected . . . Considering that none of our excuses will mean anything to Him . . .

No games, just pure righteous honesty . . .

I find the best way to live is with this in mind, and to have in mind, everything I do, I do in front of God. Every word I speak, I speak in front of Him. Hardcore honestly is the only way to live. So many people are very good at lying not only to others, but to them selves. Humilty is when we can accept the truth about ourselves.

Honesty and humility walk together hand in hand.

Much love!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

shepherdsword

Encounter Team - Eagle
Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 12, 2009
2,415
2,169
113
Millington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
The ego of a man is bad enough...but a feminized ego is even worse. It says HOW DARE you criticize me?

Not that all women are feminized. Some have true faith. Like the woman of Phoenicia who went to Jesus to get her daughter healed. Jesus told her. Why should I give to the dogs what is meant for the children?

Now the feminized people here would be SCANDALIZED at Jesus...How can He say He is a Man of God with that kind of attitude???? Such would NEVER follow such a Man...and they don't.

But the woman had faith and replied that even the puppies ate from what fell from the children's table. The response of faith revealed in Jesus what was behind the harsh sounding words He spoke. Jesus was probing her attitude. She didn't let her ego get in the way. Jesus commended her on her faith (which was and is rare) and her daughter was healed. She acted out of faith NOT ego.

Unlike so many spoiled people here.
er...could one also say that some men have fallen prey to this feminized ego as well?
1791477215568.png
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,573
25,549
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's double irony..the judge who HATES being judged. I can take it...but you get all feminized about it.
You should not speak foolishly of things you do not know. But then you are merely serving yourself in your words. There is no sincerity. And as always, you are the one revealed in them, not others.

So much of what you accuse others of is all projection from what you yourself do. Yes, you'll make your excuses, you've justify yourself, but the truth is still seen, because you cannot escape the fact that your words reveal . . . not others . . . you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,209
10,758
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Considering that God sees straight through all our BS . . . Considering He knows what we REALLY want, not just what we say we want . . . Considering He knows exactly how hard we try, or don't try, to live worthy of our calling . . . considering He knows what He intended for our lives, that we have neglected . . . Considering that none of our excuses will mean anything to Him . . .

No games, just pure righteous honesty . . .

I find the best way to live is with this in mind, and to have in mind, everything I do, I do in front of God. Every word I speak, I speak in front of Him. Hardcore honestly is the only way to live. So many people are very good at lying not only to others, but to them selves. Humilty is when we can accept the truth about ourselves.

Honesty and humility walk together hand in hand.

Much love!
Amen

I look to the law of love, and seeking after things of the spirit as my guide.

We are not supposed to look at how good we are.. we are to look at how much we love, God and our neighbor.

for in doing that, we will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
 

shepherdsword

Encounter Team - Eagle
Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 12, 2009
2,415
2,169
113
Millington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
A spin-off from the church???
On Babylon:
Jer 50:37
A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
 

marks

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2018
39,573
25,549
113
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I love correction. How about you?
I don't believe you. I've read your words for many years. I'd love to be wrong, but I don't see any evidence. Correction triggers you into greater abuses of others.

You are so frequently talking about people becoming emotional, well, I think we can know what is going on. What you accuse others of is commonly what you yourself do. This is what you reveal about yourself.
 

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,511
23,235
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
On Babylon:
Jer 50:37
A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
This is what I am talking about @TitusTwoWife Shep is nailing it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Laurina

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,511
23,235
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
then why do you come out attacking anyone who tries to correct you?
I am correcting those who attack me. And I do it for THEIR sake. At any moment I await someone who I correct to get it. I have seen this happen a number of times...sometimes because of divine intervention.

Do you remember a man called "C"? Do you go back that far? (Cornelius from SA)
 

Eternally Grateful

Well-Known Member
Feb 27, 2020
20,209
10,758
113
61
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
I am correcting those who attack me.

More proof it is all about your and YOUR ego.
And I do it for THEIR sake. At any moment I await someone who I correct to get it. I have seen this happen a number of times...sometimes because of divine intervention.

Do you remember a man called "C"? Do you go back that far?
well maybe if you had some actualy truth maybe someone would take it. But again, Its all about you. and how dare anyone question you.

C? does not ring a bell
 

Episkopos

Well-Known Member
May 17, 2011
15,511
23,235
113
68
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
C? does not ring a bell
OK. There was another forum that got shut down a number of years ago that Shep was a member of. He (C) came over to this forum but was killed soon afterward. Quite the testimony if you are interested. But you think I have only lies to tell...so there's that.