Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Rofl...It depends which club you belong to..... the 3, 4, 5 or 6 digit club! :)
I remember C. He let some vagrant have a place to stay even though he KNEW the guy was going to kill him.OK. There was another forum that got shut down a number of years ago that Shep was a member of. He (C) came over to this forum but was killed soon afterward. Quite the testimony if you are interested. But you think I have only lies to tell...so there's that.
That was a man called Sonny from Zim. But it wasn't Sonny that killed him. It was his bodyguard. Ex military guy, and very troubled. He got off due to lack of evidence even though they knew he did it. The SA police contacted me about his artwork. They burned C's car and his body. He was shot many times.I remember C. He let some vagrant have a place to stay even though he KNEW the guy was going to kill him.
It's been many years but I seem to remember him talking about taking some guy in and the Lord told him he would be going home soon. If I remember correctlyThat was a man called Sonny from Zim. But it wasn't Sonny that killed him. It was his bodyguard. Ex military guy, and very troubled. He got off due to lack of evidence even though they knew he did it. The SA police contacted me about his artwork. They burned C's car and his body. He was shot many times.
Do you know something about Sonny that I don't know?
Yes...but those two things were separate. If the people around him would have found Sonny they would have killed him. So C was protecting him. He also could have been killed for harbouring him.It's been many years but I seem to remember him talking about taking some guy in and the Lord told him he would be going home soon. If I remember correctly
Snap! now I rememberYes...but those two things were separate. If the people around him would have found Sonny they would have killed him. So C was protecting him. He also could have been killed for harbouring him.
But C was killed because he caught his bodyguard in a lie. He said that he has lost a painting but had secretly sold it and kept the money (Over a thousand dollars)
He told me that he told him that he wasn't going to tell the police bit he was firing him. The bodyguard killed C and tried selling the paintings....The SA police asked me if anyone had tried to sell his paintings to me. He hadn't.
If you can not see the way epi always attacks people who say anything against him. I really do not know what to say. But it would clear up a few things
I have disagreed with Epi numerous times. I have known him for years. He has never attacked me. Maybe it's not so much what we say...but the way we say it?If you can not see the way epi always attacks people who say anything against him. I really do not know what to say. But it would clear up a few things
thats my biggest problem with him.I have disagreed with Epi numerous times. I have known him for years. He has never attacked me. Maybe it's not so much what we say...but the way we say it?
Maybe its uneven scales.I have disagreed with Epi numerous times. I have known him for years. He has never attacked me. Maybe it's not so much what we say...but the way we say it?
Justme was just here on Tuesday post 488 on this thread: JustmeMaybe its uneven scales.
I've seen him tear into people . . . There was a fellow, he called himself justme. He's long gone. He was a gentle person, soft spoken, and he disagreed with E. I then watched as "episkopos" so-called started insulting and needling and accusing him, it went on for days. And this poor fellow had no idea what he was up against. Epi just kept at him and kept at him until at last, in a post, this fellow spoke poorly. Nothing like what episkopos had been doing to him. Just the same epi pounced on him, gloating and berating him over what he had written. It was nothing! But like a dog with it's prey . . . that's how he was. This is not how a Christian acts. This shows mental disorder.
Justme was appalled that he had written what he had, though it was so minor by comparison. This is how a Christian acts.
I've seen the same thing in varying degrees for years. So have many others. He needs prayer, he needs humility, he needs Jesus.
Much love!
I think they call this goading.. epi is the master of this.. I have witness th same for year. I think I remember this conversation..Maybe its uneven scales.
I've seen him tear into people . . . There was a fellow, he called himself justme. He's long gone. He was a gentle person, soft spoken, and he disagreed with E. I then watched as "episkopos" so-called started insulting and needling and accusing him, it went on for days. And this poor fellow had no idea what he was up against. Epi just kept at him and kept at him until at last, in a post, this fellow spoke poorly. Nothing like what episkopos had been doing to him. Just the same epi pounced on him, gloating and berating him over what he had written. It was nothing! But like a dog with it's prey . . . that's how he was. This is not how a Christian acts. This shows mental disorder.
Justme was appalled that he had written what he had, though it was so minor by comparison. This is how a Christian acts.
I've seen the same thing in varying degrees for years. So have many others. He needs prayer, he needs humility, he needs Jesus.
Much love!
I think he is talking about another chatroom..Justme was just here on Tuesday post 488 on this thread: Justme
What post are you talking about?
It was a different person. This happened a few years ago. That member has long since left. There was a whole string of posts over a couple of days time.Justme was just here on Tuesday post 488 on this thread: Justme
What post are you talking about?
It was this forum. He left not too long after, if I'm remembering rightly.I think he is talking about another chatroom..
If you are paying attention, the question is flawed bearing internal inconsistencies.
You're not getting it.If you are paying attention, the question is flawed bearing internal inconsistencies.
If you aren't asking the right question, what then? How then will you see?
Much love!
I think you watch too many soap operas. Such drama. You forgot the part where I stole Christmas one year. It was a horrible time.Maybe its uneven scales.
I've seen him tear into people . . . There was a fellow, he called himself justme. He's long gone. He was a gentle person, soft spoken, and he disagreed with E. I then watched as "episkopos" so-called started insulting and needling and accusing him, it went on for days. And this poor fellow had no idea what he was up against. Epi just kept at him and kept at him until at last, in a post, this fellow spoke poorly. Nothing like what episkopos had been doing to him. Just the same epi pounced on him, gloating and berating him over what he had written. It was nothing! But like a dog with it's prey . . . that's how he was. This is not how a Christian acts. This shows mental disorder.
Justme was appalled that he had written what he had, though it was so minor by comparison. This is how a Christian acts.
I've seen the same thing in varying degrees for years. So have many others. He needs prayer, he needs humility, he needs Jesus.
Much love!