The Bridegroom Cometh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

And neither are you "smart enough" to recognize a phony messiah. Nobody here is gonna fall for this but you.

seriously I can care less about recognizing the phony messiah, I only care about recognizing the real messiah.

But here are some food for thought.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
INES never claimed himself to be God. He could care less about being worshiped. The antichrist will force you to worship him while the Christ won’t. With the latter you simply feel a deep love for him and one way to express that love is in worship. God doesn’t care for us to worship him or call him God all day, he wants us to love him.
Secondly, the antichrist will be popular and will deceive many people. INES is not popular, in fact I have told many people I met about him, and ALL of them never got back to me. Everyone thinks he is a scam. As for Christians I have posted on Christianity Board and they all think he is either the Antichrist or a scam. Ines is definitely not a Harold camping kind of person that people flock to.
Thirdly, why are you even worried about the antichrist? Are you not saved? Are you so unsure about your own salvation? Is the Antichrist or anyone else going to cause you to lose your salvation, what GOD HIMSELF has promised you, has guaranteed you? You may be deceived, and he may cause you to slip on board and injure yourself, but you CAN”T go overboard, because if you do then you were never a true Christian to start with. Are you a real Christian? You tell me.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
This is not about anyone else, this is about YOU!

Please do not be like the thousands of sheep who flocked to Harold Camping because 'everyone else is doing it' , please be on the side of Truth.
You didn't answer the question. Has anyone else believed your nonsense?

lioncubseal

May 24, 2011

You fooled me.

Please remember, as Hank Hanegraaf of the Christian research institute says, "you can slip on board, but you can't fall overboard", provided that you were a true christian to start with. Are you a True Christian? I will leave that question for you. If you answer yes then what you should be concerned about is not the antichrist, but getting an A in Christianity, as in being part of the rapture, being an overcomer, etc. If you want to get an A in a class, is it not your responsibility to read and understand EVERYTHING the teacher assigns, even if you feel something he assigns is a bit ridiculous or trivial? Please follow Paul's bidding to "test all things. hold on to the good"(1 Thess. 5:21)

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I wish you the best of luck trying to figure out the exact timing of the rapture out
smile.gif

I'm not that smart so I prefer to focus on things I'm more sure about like the more direct evidences in front of me concerning Jesus himself instead of on my own assumptions, interpretations, and speculations.

I suppose you don't realize that you've just admitted that you're not smart enough to understand what you read in God's Word.

And not only that, but by your last statement you're saying that your Bible understanding is based on assumption and speculation. It's no wonder then that you've been listening to the wizards that peep.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
please elaborate. please use scripture to support your case, not your opinion

How much Scripture did you or he use to support this guys case? None! He says he can do some things but what has he done? Nothing!

Luk_21:8 And he said,
Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Nothing this guy says is from Scripture, nothing!

Now you may say, but the Bible said "as lightning shinest in the east is also seen in the west, so shall the coming of the son of man be" and since this guy did not have a glorious entrance down from the sky, he can't possibly be the second coming of the Christ. First, if Jesus were to drop down from the sky, there is no way everyone would see him without the help of technology, for the Earth is round, and Jesus being in the flesh can only come down from one point. However, if he is online, then it DOES satisfy the condition, for anyone can go online and see him, as lightning (electricity). Secondly the Bible said he would come "on the cloud", the internet is also termed "cloud"

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

You may also use Matthew 24:23 "then if anyone says to you, lo here he is or there he is, do not listen to him"
to this I will say please look at the first word of that verse, THEN, which means you must see the event talked about before this. Before Jesus said the abomination of desolation would sit in the holy place (antichrist) claiming to be God, and those in Judea must flea. Has that time come yet? Have we seen anyone claiming to be God sit in Jerusalem? Jesus reminded us of this because AT THAT TIME many people would try to convince many other people that this antichrist is literally the Christ, and you must NOT listen.

You are not following the subject. Matthew 24:23 is just one verse in the middle of the answer to the second question ask by the disciples:

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles (vultures) be gathered together.

Verse 23 follows verse 21