• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

When God calls a person "into the Ministry" this Call is an Anointing for Service.

Different service anointing's are different ministries.

Apostle (type of Missionary).
Prophet
Pastor
Evangelist
Teacher

Ect...

These are the call of the anointing that God has placed in them... and "the gifts and calling of God, are without repentance".
He will never take them back.
And notice that Salvation is a GIFT....

So, God anoints or calls a person into the ministry to be.....say an evangelist....and then, God begins the work of enabling you to produce that ministry.
Its not "next day service" reader.
God has to enable the CALLED one, to be able to do the work, and many mess this up, ruin this call, because they impatiently want to get the microphone and start running everything, .... "look at me, look at me, look at me"..... before they are enabled, pruned, and graduate from the School of the Spirit, first.

Start Here : LEARN THIS..

Hebrews 13:9
Romans 3:21-28
John 3:17
2nd Corinthians 5:19
Romans 4:8

Now...Let me show you something, Saint.. in case you feel that God is perhaps leading you into some type of full time, ministry.

First, have you ever told God....>" i am yours". "i am all yours, use me". "send me"... "here is my LIFE"..
If you've never done that, then you are probably not all His in your HEART, but you are HIS forever, by Spiritual birth, if you are born again.

So, lets say you are called..

A.) = HE WILL confirm it over TIME....by confirmations that will be supernatural, and most of the time, only you will see them, and know them, until you are readied to go.

Also, .. look closely at this verse...>"Jesus learned obedience by the things He SUFFERED".
Yes, THAT Jesus.
The God man, Son of God.
Him.

See that? Jesus had to learn some things, in human form, and if you are going to be used by God,.... you will be pruned by the Hand of the Almighty.
This suffering, is your education in the Spirit.... and it is to build your spiritual muscles, your patience, your dedication, as its the hardships you have to endure, that produce the obedience and the REAL faith that is the enabling for service.

And let me give some encouragement to someone, or 2 of you.

God does not see "Age".. He only sees Hearts.

Listen........ the 2 greatest "Spiritual qualities" are :

1.) Availability
2.) Dependability

God is always looking for this one....>"will you show up everytime, on time".. "Will you do it when you're really tired".. ."Can i alway count on you to be there"..

Is that you?

It can be that God will bring you into some work for Him, when you are 60, 70, 80+ yrs old......

How do you know? Its because Moses was 80 yrs old, when God told Him to "go and get my people".

-God bless

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What you've listed is that any person God is going to call is already moving.
They already serve in their local church, they have abilities and skills and if in a God serving church those skills will be recognised and opertunities given to use and grow them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you've listed is that any person God is going to call is already moving.

The call of God is supernatural.

Keep in mind that the call of God, is for service to the Body of Christ.
The parameters are much much wider than the church walls.

Im seminary trained, but that is not my call., that is a small amount of my training, enabling.

You can be seminary trained, and not be called.
You can be called, and never go to seminary.

You can be the Pastor of a Church, having started your own denomination, and be of the Devil, hell bound, not born again.

Reactions: Nancy

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The call of God is supernatural.
I don't dispute that, I merely state that any Christian who thinks God is calling them to service should test it by getting involved in service.
I agree that Christians should not just go to theological coll5, but rather go on the recommendation of their church or a missionary society that is interested in seeing them develop.

Further education is a must for those seeking to serve, the apostles spent three years being taught by Jesus.
Modern disciples need to know what they believe, why, how to explain it as well as much more.

Anyone being called into service should be sent by there church, supported by there church and be leaving a big hole in their home church.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Anyone being called into service should be sent by there church,

The "church" didnt Call the Apostles.
The "church" didn't Call Paul who wrote all the Church Doctrine.

The Call of God existed in the OT, long before the Catholic Cult came around to Hijack and Deceive the body of Christ, as "the dark ages".

So, the Call of God, is from God. to the person.

In the OT< it was this...."the word of the Lord came to"....
In the NT, it's "the Call of God", = as the Chosen, out of the many....who are born again.

Its intimate, Its a Gift from God.... and does not require anything, except God, and The bible, and a good teacher., and that is not always a seminary, as in the last 50 yrs, all seminaries tend to produce and promote is BIBLE CRITICS, who sit in authority above the word of God.

So, when God calls someone, as my Thread teaches, He'll confirm it.. He'll let you know.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its intimate, Its a Gift from God.... and does not require anything, except God, and The bible, and a good teacher
And where are they going to find a good teacher?

God trained Moses through his Egyptian education and 40 years as a Shepherd in the desert.
The prophets had an education and life before being called.

Today most people looking to go into Christian service are young, barely out of there education, with little practical experience of work, or of life.

You are dismissive of Christian churches, so I assume you are equally dismissive of Christian missionary societies.
So how is a lone Christian going to serve God, particularly if in a foreign country?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
-
Reader,

When God calls a person "into the Ministry" this Call is an Anointing for Service.

Different service anointing's are different ministries.

Apostle (type of Missionary).
Prophet
Pastor
Evangelist
Teacher

Ect...

These are the call of the anointing that God has placed in them... and "the gifts and calling of God, are without repentance".
He will never take them back.
And notice that Salvation is a GIFT....

So, God anoints or calls a person into the ministry to be.....say an evangelist....and then, God begins the work of enabling you to produce that ministry.
Its not "next day service" reader.
God has to enable the CALLED one, to be able to do the work, and many mess this up, ruin this call, because they impatiently want to get the microphone and start running everything, .... "look at me, look at me, look at me"..... before they are enabled, pruned, and graduate from the School of the Spirit, first.

Start Here : LEARN THIS..

Hebrews 13:9
Romans 3:21-28
John 3:17
2nd Corinthians 5:19
Romans 4:8

Now...Let me show you something, Saint.. in case you feel that God is perhaps leading you into some type of full time, ministry.

First, have you ever told God....>" i am yours". "i am all yours, use me". "send me"... "here is my LIFE"..
If you've never done that, then you are probably not all His in your HEART, but you are HIS forever, by Spiritual birth, if you are born again.

So, lets say you are called..

A.) = HE WILL confirm it over TIME....by confirmations that will be supernatural, and most of the time, only you will see them, and know them, until you are readied to go.

Also, .. look closely at this verse...>"Jesus learned obedience by the things He SUFFERED".
Yes, THAT Jesus.
The God man, Son of God.
Him.

See that? Jesus had to learn some things, in human form, and if you are going to be used by God,.... you will be pruned by the Hand of the Almighty.
This suffering, is your education in the Spirit.... and it is to build your spiritual muscles, your patience, your dedication, as its the hardships you have to endure, that produce the obedience and the REAL faith that is the enabling for service.

And let me give some encouragement to someone, or 2 of you.

God does not see "Age".. He only sees Hearts.

Listen........ the 2 greatest "Spiritual qualities" are :

1.) Availability
2.) Dependability

God is always looking for this one....>"will you show up everytime, on time".. "Will you do it when you're really tired".. ."Can i alway count on you to be there"..

Is that you?

It can be that God will bring you into some work for Him, when you are 60, 70, 80+ yrs old......

How do you know? Its because Moses was 80 yrs old, when God told Him to "go and get my people".

-God bless
Great topic, @Behold

The PURPOSE OF THE PERSONS GOD HAS GIVEN TO HIS EKKLESIA

Eph 4:11-12
And truly He gave some to be apostles, and some to be prophets, and some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, (12) for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.

APOSTLES: = Sent forth to administrate for Christ
PROPHETS = Speak forth to edify in Christ
EVANGELISTS = Call forth to regenerate through Christ
PASTORS = Care for to protect and guide the flock of Christ
TEACHERS = Educate and Explain to illuminate with Christ