... the CAPTIVES ARE SET FREE ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So rather than unload the FIRST Container on MONDAY, the ship was freed from being grounded, -- BUT EGYPT HAS INSTRUCTED THAT THE SHIP BE INSPECTED, and it remains to be seen whether this INSPECTION will result in the DISCOVERY, ARREST, & PROSECUTION of International Criminals.

Bobby Jo

PS
Even if (WHEN) they discover human-traffic, we may not find out immediately so that the "White-Hats" can continue discovering additional Corporate and Individual criminals. This CABAL is bigger than anyone imagined, and will take more time than anyone imagined, -- but the result will be the same --, ARRESTS, TRIALS, & EXECUTIONS.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One has to wonder exactly WHO (?led by the U.S. Military under the command of President Trump?) Tracked this aircraft and Freed these stolen children:

They intercept a plane full of children stolen from Nigeria, Mali, Benin for Adrenochrome
By: TruthDoesNotFearInvestigation

They intercept a plane full of children stolen from Nigeria, Mali, Benin for Adrenochrome

... I'm reminded of the line in the movie "Tombstone": You tell 'em I'm commin', and hell's commin' with me. Except this time it isn't a line from a movie, -- this is a FIGHT between satan's minions and GOD's Prophet -- Donald J. Trump. And Trump ain't done ...

Bobby Jo