The Chariots of God- UFO's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Exactly my take Red God need no vehicle however fallen angels might use the vehicles like Eze.describes so be careful a great delusion is coming2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(kriss;58252)
Exactly my take Red God need no vehicle however fallen angels might use the vehicles like Eze.describes so be careful a great delusion is coming2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Do you take that verse to mean an actual event- OR- That these days people will be completely delusional- even believing lies?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think or should I say I know the delusion is Antichrist claiming to be christ ....The whole world follows after the beast except those with the seal of God in their minds/foreheads /hearts Antichrist and his lies are the delusion you guys all know I believe scripture very plainly says that will be Satan and his fallen Angels will they arrive in vehicles ?I do not know but many in the world would believe he was christ if he steped out of some flying saucer looking like we assume christ to.We are currently under the famine of Amos 8:11 the famine is why the delusion will be allowed

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Redletter,Does God need anything?He does what He wants, and that means if He wanted to take Elijah up in a fiery flying vehicle, or that the Host of Heaven travels in the "chariots' or vehicles of God? Then thats what He did.Then I go with God's word, and see that this is how God has chosen to do it. Not that he needs to do anything. I havent read to much scifi, I've read the Holy Scriptures, which are teeming with supports of it.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
(kriss;58252)
The great delusion is the lie that Satan has been preahing from hollywood for decades.If these were demonic or the AC would come in such a way, all the movies would be portraying them as befecient saviours of mankind. Besides there is zip in scripture to support it. Unless you count that verse by filling it with all kinds of extra meaning.And Ezekiels vision clearly shows that these beings are the angels of God and not demons.Eze 10:2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Eze 10:3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. Eze 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory. So you can continue to blaspheme the Host of heaven if you want. Or believe Satans lies, that the rapture event was an alien abduction, etc.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58263)
Redletter,Does God need anything?He does what He wants, and that means if He wanted to take Elijah up in a fiery flying vehicle, or that the Host of Heaven travels in the "chariots' or vehicles of God? Then thats what He did.Then I go with God's word, and see that this is how God has chosen to do it. Not that he needs to do anything. I havent read to much scifi, I've read the Holy Scriptures, which are teeming with supports of it.
Right including sending his angels to get him in a vehicle if thats what you wanna think it never says anything about God coming in any vehicle your own eyes seeing what you want

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58264)
The great delusion is the lie that Satan has been preahing from hollywood for decades.If these were demonic or the AC would come in such a way, all the movies would be portraying them as befecient saviours of mankind. Besides there is zip in scripture to support it. Unless you count that verse by filling it with all kinds of extra meaning.And Ezekiels vision clearly shows that these beings are the angels of God and not demons.Eze 10:2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Eze 10:3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. Eze 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory. So you can continue to blaspheme the Host of heaven if you want. Or believe Satans lies, that the rapture event was an alien abduction, etc.
one third of the Angels are fallen angels that is they rebelled with Satan if read your bible the way its written you would know this this is exactly the kind of made up doctrine Satan as antichrist might well use and people without eyes to see will fall for it. And this is a non rapture sight meaning we do not believe Rapture doctrine either as in not in Gods word either

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Kriss,Someone must sit in this throne.Eze 10:1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. Eze 10:2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Ezekiel says these cherubims are angels of the Lord. If you want to call them demons, or believe that the antichrist will sit in that throne......?Then I would advise you to do otherwise and let God speak for Himself in the Bible.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
I'll continue to stick with God's word thanks.Psa 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
I dont believe in a pretrib rapture event. I do believe that the events described in the bible will come to pass, including what is called the rapture in error.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Youre seeing what you want to see. Its simple- you start with a destination in mind and try to make things fit your idea. After Christ ascended into the heavens- angels appeared to the disciples who were still watching the skys- and told them, He will descend just as they just saw him ascend. Unless he went up in a flying disk- then this verse and your understanding conflict with one another. Also as I added before-Matthew 26:64-"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."However Christ returns- by whatever means he sees necessary- which the angels already told us a little about- EVERY tongue will confess and every knee bow- There will be no guessing.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58267)
Kriss,Someone must sit in this throne.Eze 10:1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. Eze 10:2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Ezekiel says these cherubims are angels of the Lord. If you want to call them demons, or believe that the antichrist will sit in that throne......?Then I would advise you to do otherwise and let God speak for Himself in the Bible.
I Agree 100% with Red 1of 3If you will reread my first post here I already agreed his throne was carried in one of these vehicles but there's a big difference between an inanimate piece of furniture and God that doesn't mean he himself needs a vehicle its pure speculation on your part There is not a single scripture that says God needs a vehicle but there scripture that says otherwise as Red points out.This is simply what you want to see piecing together scripture putting your own spin on it ignoring other scropture that say different. This is not Gods Word so do not say you are following scripture

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Whats the point of an empty throne? They are made to sit in and rule.Go to-http://www.bibleufo.com/chariots.htmIsaiahThe Chariots Of God Spin And Glow66:5 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.JeremiahThe Chariots Of God Spin And Fly Swiftly4:13 Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled....to see 10 verses that support this in a powerful way. This isnt some single verse, filled with implied meaning etc. To deny such a preponderance of scripture is to willingly close your eyes shut to the truth. You are the one who is starting from a point of unbelief, and denying scores of verses that support the truth, that the UFOs are the chariot of God, the heavenly Host.Or worse, your are starting from a heretical belief, that they are demonic, and the AC will come in a UFO. Not supported by one scripture; in the opposited side of the scales? Scores of verses that show that Elijah went up in some kind of fiery flying vehicle etc.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58273)
Whats the point of an empty throne? They are made to sit in and rule.Go to-http://www.bibleufo.com/chariots.htm...to see 10 verses that support this in a powerful way. This isnt some single verse, filled with implied meaning etc. To deny such a preponderance of scripture is to willingly close your eyes shut to the truth. You are the one who is starting from a point of unbelief, and denying scores of verses that support the truth, that the UFOs are the chariot of God, the heavenly Host.Or worse, your are starting from a heretical belief, that they are demonic, and the AC will come in a UFO. Not supported by one scripture; in the opposited side of the scales? Scores of verses that show that Elijah went up in some kind of fiery flying vehicle etc.
Kriss never said that the AntiChrist (Satan / Lucy) will come in the UFO... you are making an assumption. Is not Satan the son of God? And he is a devil, he is (or was) a cherub. ... A fallen angels...

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
SJ,Someone did, I wasnt replying to Kriss alone there.And Ezekiel makes it clear that these are of God and not fallen angels. Elijah too was not abducted by demons or aliens from mars etc.Not one verse of demonic chariots, or vehicles but plenty to support the Chariots of God.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58275)
SJ,Someone did, I wasnt replying to Kriss alone there.And Ezekiel makes it clear that these are of God and not fallen angels. Elijah too was not abducted by demons or aliens from mars etc.Not one verse of demonic chariots, or vehicles but plenty to support the Chariots of God.
But as far as the returning of JESUS- which you are trying to say theres a good possibility he will catch a ride with an alien- Read Revelations 19:11-20 This will tell you how he will return. Like I said before, this will be the one time in all the history of the world- that EVERYONE will not have to guess what is happening- so the method of returning has little significance as far as that goes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Again you see what you choose to see 4:13 Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.66:5 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire],(anger) and with his chariots(some kind of chariots are with him) like a whirlwind,(storm) to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.(god is a consuming fire)These chariots can be any kind of transportation and God is with them not in them And I never said these vehicles didn't have Angels in them I said there are Good angels and Fallen Angels And Satan and his Fallen Angels come first. And can use these vehicles alsoChrist says he will return as he left and he wasn't in a vehicle and these verse's do not say he was except in your mind.Fire - 'esh 1) firea) fire, flames
cool.gif
supernatural fire (accompanying theophany)c) fire (for cooking, roasting, parching)d) altar-firee) God's anger (fig.)chariot- merkabah1) chariotWhirlwind- cuwphah 1) storm-windhorses-cuwc 1) swallow, swift2) horsea) chariot horsescan mean riding on horseback Hbr 12:29 For our God [is] a consuming fire.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Kriss,It clearly says "like" a whirlwind. Meaning spinning.horeses-cuwc 1) swallow, swift (as in swift flight)2) horsea) chariot horsescan mean riding on horseback

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58281)
Kriss,It clearly says "like" a whirlwind. Meaning spinning.horeses-cuwc 1) swallow, swift (as in swift flight)2) horsea) chariot horsescan mean riding on horseback
OOOOH, so I guess Revelations 19:11-20 should NOW be clear to you. Guess He have up on the ufo idea?

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
No, Red.I take the WHOLE of scripture into account. And refuse to inject meaning into God's word, like the AC will come in a UFO.H7393רכבrekebBDB Definition:1) a team, chariot, chariotry, mill-stone, riders1a) chariotry, chariots1b) chariot (single)1c) upper millstone (as riding on lower millstone) (or a disc)1d) riders, troop (of riders), horsemen, pair of horsemen, men riding, ass-riders, camel-ridersPart of Speech: noun masculine

Status
Not open for further replies.