The Chariots of God- UFO's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Psa 68:17 The chariots of God are myriads, thousands of thousands, the Lord is among them, in Sinai, in the holy place. Videohttp://vodpod.com/watch/220726-bible-ufo-connectionA thorough site that shows the overwhelming scriptural support for God's chariots.http://www.bibleufo.com/2Ki 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. The word translated as "horses" in Hebrew-H5483סס סוּסsûs sûssoos, soosFrom an unused root meaning to skip (properly for joy); a horse (as leaping); also a swallow (from its rapid flight): - crane, horse ([-back, -hoof]). Compare H6571.The word translated as "Chariot"rekebreh'-kebFrom H7392; a vehicle; by implication a team; by extension cavalry; by analogy a rider, that is, the upper millstone: (or a "Disc"-Daniel) - chariot, (upper) millstone, multitude [from the margin], wagon.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Yes N2,Ezekiel is teeming with verses that support this. No doubt these verse have baffled scholars since they were first written thousands of years ago.These verses sound like a science fiction novel.Eze 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. Eze 1:13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. Eze 1:14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. Eze 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. Eze 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. Eze 1:17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. Eze 1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. Eze 1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Eze 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. Eze 1:21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yep would not be a bit surprised if this is How Anti Christ arrives Luke10:18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;58114)
Yep would be a bit surprised if this is How Anti Christ arrives Luke10:18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I'm not exactly expecting to see a UFO in my lifetime... And these scriptures reminds me some movies alright... don't know the name(s) of the movie though. o_O I think we watch too many hollywood...

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
you may note that hollywood, in movies like battlefield earth, independence day, war of worlds etc. always portray them as evil conquering aliens from another planet etc. And Hollywood is 100% Satan's propaganda arm. This should tell you something.The Scientologist hold, in their kooky doctrines, that aliens will invade the earth to "harvest" human beings. They are coming to harvest all right, but they are the Host of Heaven, God's armies, and they wont be defeated like portrayed in "independence day"Kriss, There is no support for the UFO's being demonic or the AC coming in a heavenly chariot. I have seen this terrible movie that the apostate preachers are pushing, that holds that UFO's are demonic. Do you really think that Elijah was abducted by demons or aliens in the Bible?That was a chariot of God.If the Antichrist was to come in a UFO, no doubt hollywood would ALWAYS portray them as beneficient Saviours of mankind. Always as friendly to seduce. The lie will be that the rapture event was an alien abduction.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No I think Gods Angels can travel in these vehicles of Eze. I also think they carry Gods Throne on these vehicals but sense I do not believe God himself needs any vehical and we have both fallen and rightous angels and Satan is an Angel that he may well choose to travel on one I never said this was scripture I said I wouldnt be surprisedWhat we have no evidence for is that God needs any vehicle

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
I found this comment from an Australian Christian on Amazon.com very interesting- 1 of 3 Martyrs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2007 12:38 AM PDT Last edited by the author on Jun 27, 2007 12:39 AM PDT Mr. Jason C. Jordan says: Bohemian, You are absolutely spot on!!Millions of Christians sincerely await a future rapture event that will zap them out of the midst of a great Tribulation. To this lukewarm generation comes the warning: "Woe to you that desire the Yom (day of) YHWH! To what end is it for you? The Yom (day of) YHWH is darkness, and not light." (Amos 5:18) When Messiah returns it will be as a warrior appearing in the clouds within a dense object in the shape of a millstone. The word chariot as it appears in the Scriptures is derived from the Hebrew word rekeb {reh'-keb}, which can mean vehicle, cavalry or (upper) millstone. The millstone is a thick disc-shaped rock, similar to the currently perceived appearance of a UFO. Author, Jeff A. Benner makes a very interesting observation in his book, His Name is One, when he examines the Hebrew root of the word "Spirit" as it appears in Genesis 1:2; "And the Ruach (Spirit) of YHWH moved (or hovered) upon the face of the mayim (waters)." He notes that the same parent root of this word also resides in the Hebrew words, "moon," "traveler," and "millstone," which he concludes all carry the common characteristic of a prescribed path. In addition to this observation I have also noted that each individual word describes a specific characteristic. For example the moon describes a bright "glow," the traveler describes a "purpose," and the millstone describes a "shape."On the day of YHWH this shape will resemble a lenticular cloud mass and hover at the head of a great armada of similar aerial craft. Matthew 24:30b; "They will see the Ben Adam (Son of Man) coming on the clouds of the shamayim (sky), and with power and great tifereth (glory)." Tehillim (Psalms) 68:17: "The Mirkavot (chariots) of Elohim (God) are twenty thousand, even thousands of heavenly malachim (angels). YHWH is among them as in Senai, in the Kadosh (Holy) Place.The above verses clearly establish a link to the manner in which YHWH chose to reveal Himself to all Israel at Mount Sinai. Exodus 19:16; "On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightening, with a thick cloud over the mountain (Senai)..." Through various forms of long-term conditioning YHWH's return may appear to the majority of the last generation as a hostile alien invasion. An arrival of a superior completely foreign air power will overwhelm and stricken many people with fear and anguish. Matthew 24:30a; "And then shall appear the sign of Ben Adam (Son of Man) in the shamayim (sky): and then shall all the tribes (or nations) of the land mourn..."A precursor to this public reaction can be studied on a smaller scale with the H.G. Wells War of the Worlds radio drama aired in the 1930s. Every eye will watch this event unfold in physical or live televised view as a battle formation assembles in the sky amid flashes of lightening and cracks of thunder. Revelations 1:7a; "See, He comes with clouds; and every eye shall see Him..." All the dead pure blood humans from Adam will resurrect. Revelations 1:7b; ", and those also who pierced Him: and all the tribes of the olam (earth) shall wail because of Him. Even so. Amein." There was a foreshadowing of this event in Matthew 27:53 when some saints rose from their graves.A loud horn blast will emanate from a chief vehicle, which will have a distinct sound of a multitude of ram's horns (shofars). This will wake the dead - literally. 1 Thessalonians 4:16; "For the Master Himself shall descend from the shamayim (sky) with a shout, with the voice of the chief heavenly malach (angel) and with His shofar (ram's horn) and with the tekiyah-ge-dolah (loud and long shofar blast) of YHWH: and the dead in Moshiach shall rise first:" When YHWH delivered His people through the midst of the Red Sea it was described by the psalmist this way: "The voice of Your thunder was in the shamayim (sky) the lightning lightened the olam (world): the earth trembled and shook." (Psalm 77:18) Elsewhere in the Psalms His visitations are described as causing atmospheric and geological disturbances: "Our Elohim shall come...and it shall be very stormy around Him." (Psalm 50:3). And "...come down: touch the mountain and they shall smoke."(Psalm 144:5).Before YHWH revealed Himself to Israel He said, "...See I am come to you in a thick cloud..," (Exodus 19:9). He then descended in a cloud and proclaimed His Name (Exodus 34:5).Major entertainment networks, education, political, and religious systems have been conditioning the entire public on various levels for nearly a century. Mankind is just about ripe for a deception that could even deceive the very elect of YHWH (Matthew 24:24, Mark 13:24). On the Mount of Olives Yahshua spoke of the visible manner of his return: Matthew 24:27; "For as the lightening comes out of the east, and shines even to the west, so shall also the coming of the Ben Adam (Son of Man) be." And in Matthew 26:4; "...After this you shall see the Ben Adam (Son of man) sitting at the right hand of YHWH, and coming in the clouds of the shamayim."The word rapture does not make a single appearance in the Scriptures. The whole concept of a rapture that separates the people of YHWH from the trials that are increasing across the face of the earth is an absolute fable. A fable that millions of "what would Jesus do" Christians have accepted like a lame animal accepts a fatal injection.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I am extremely uncomfortable reading Saviour's name caled "Ben Adam" ... it doesn't feel right at all.BTW, by the time Lord Jesus Christ comes back, He is going to change us to our true body... our spiritual body... BTW it's not a literal cloud anyway.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(1 of 3 Martyrs;58137)
Why?"Ben Adam" in Hebrew means "Son of Man".That's what Messiah Yeshua called Himself more often than not.
If that's the case, it's no harm...
smile.gif
Nevermind... adam means man... so I can see where it is coming from...

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Weeder,This Jew will be calling him by his real name. Yahshua Ben Adam Ben David al Moshiach!!.(meaning "I AM is salvation, Son of Man, Son of David, the Messiah!")We worship Him in spirit and truth, but I assure you, Yahshua understands Hebrew better than anyone.The name "Jesus Christ" is simply the greek interpretation of 'Yeshua Messiah" and even "Jesus" was originally pronounced with a "Y" sound as in most european languages the "J" is prounounced with a "Y" sound. Like "Yesus". So the name "Jesus Christ" is really several interpretations away from the name that the early churches used. The anglicization (sp?) of Yahshua has been used to promote antisemitism long enough.The name "Yeshua" means "salvation" and is the same name as "Joshua" who was a type of Messiah.When Yahshua returns as the Lion of Judah, He will be as Jewish as the day He left.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
1 of 3 is rtight here Ben simply mean "SON OF" is just sounds strange to us English speakers because we think of Ben as just a Name.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;58184)
1 of 3 is rtight here Ben simply mean "SON OF" is just sounds strange to us English speakers because we think of Ben as just a Name.
Or Benjamin...Ben Adam seems so awkward... because it disturb me with a first glance... but hey I have no problem with it due to Hebrew... only the English part.
wink.gif

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
SJ,Even Benjamin means "Son of the right hand".When Rachel was dying in childbirth, she named him "Ben-Oni" or "Son of my sorrow", but Jacob when he was grieving her death renamed him "Benjamin" or "Son of my right hand".Gen 35:18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin. Some see a foreshadowing of Messiah in this, since Yeshua (Jesus) was the Son of Sorrows in His death, but then was resurrected and went to sit at the "right hand" of the Father.Luk 22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of man (Ben Adam) sit on the right hand of the power of God. So Yeshua (or Jesus/Joshua in Greek) means "Salvation".Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. And "Yahshua", (or Yahoshua), means "I AM is Salvation". "Yah" (or "JAH" meaning "I AM) is the first part of YHWH, or Yahweh, meaning "I AM that I AM".Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. (proving that Yeshua did in fact claim to be God.)Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Psa 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So Yeshua (or Jesus or Joshua in Greek) means "Salvation".Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. And "Yahshua", (or Yahoshua), means "I AM is Salvation". "Yah" is the first part of YHWH, or Yahweh, meaning "I AM".Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Amen, YHWH saves..Yahweh sounds like ....your way.and yeshua sounds like... yes you are..Either way he is the only way.Man sings " I did it my way, but Jesus sang that he did it yahweh, ...your way Father.sorry ,im in a funny mood todayGod bless.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
1of3You stated: you may note that hollywood, in movies like battlefield earth, independence day, war of worlds etc. always portray them as evil conquering aliens from another planet etc. And Hollywood is 100% Satan's propaganda arm. This should tell you something.My response: I agree with you. Christ's return will be perceived by the world as a demonic UFO invasion. Through these movies, Satan is influencing the world into thinking that UFO's are demonic and must be repelled. So, when Christ comes, the world will think it is a demon force that is coming. The reality is that Satan is already here.Also, the world, through Satan's deception, will gather to fight against Christ's advancing fleet.Revelation 19: 19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. In Yehoshua,Guy Smith

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Amen, GS.I've seen Christians who have witnessed UFO's who were greatly disturbed in their faith, and that is a pity. (most notably in 06, a huge disc was seen over Chicago O'hare airport by many people)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_O'Har...O_sighting_2006I would rejoice to see a "fiery chariot" (esp from the inside!) and would pray that God's people would unlearn Satan's lies concerning the Host of Heaven.Zero reason to fear. Quite the opposite.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
(guysmith;58213)
1of3You stated: you may note that hollywood, in movies like battlefield earth, independence day, war of worlds etc. always portray them as evil conquering aliens from another planet etc. And Hollywood is 100% Satan's propaganda arm. This should tell you something.My response: I agree with you. Christ's return will be perceived by the world as a demonic UFO invasion. Through these movies, Satan is influencing the world into thinking that UFO's are demonic and must be repelled. So, when Christ comes, the world will think it is a demon force that is coming. The reality is that Satan is already here.Also, the world, through Satan's deception, will gather to fight against Christ's advancing fleet.Revelation 19: 19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. In Yehoshua,Guy Smith
Sounds like YOU have been watching too many sci-fi movies. Think for a second, does the creator of the universe need some kind of ufo ship? He makes it clear- We will see him descending as the disciples saw him ascending. Matthew 26:64-"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Status
Not open for further replies.