The Children of the Devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Why would I want to see what you dunno? I already know you 'dunno'.

Stranger
indeed. i have already stated as much, and like to restate it, so ty, even though you started this sub on a lark.
but to answer your Q, you might want to simply to be aware of another perspective, maybe. Or you might actively not want to see what i "do not know," too i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What does that have to do with the One who wanted Adam covered? Who was He?
He is the One being pushed into a false perspective at the moment lol, at least to my perspective. Of course you can certainly quote God "wanting" that too, sure, but obv God was not plexing about Adam being naked right. Or rather, is not plexing about Adams being naked, as this still is being manifest today, the names have just changed

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
indeed. i have already stated as much, and like to restate it, so ty, even though you started this sub on a lark.
but to answer your Q, you might want to simply to be aware of another perspective, maybe. Or you might actively not want to see what i "do not know," too i guess

No you didn't. Who was the one Who wanted Adam covered?

What you do not know is to vast for human comprehension.

You guess...huh.. gee you are so ignorant.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the One being pushed into a false perspective at the moment lol, at least to my perspective. Of course you can certainly quote God "wanting" that too, sure, but obv God was not plexing about Adam being naked right

But Who is He? Are you saying it isn't God?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Who was the one Who wanted Adam covered?
Adam, apparently. God was obviously, sry, is obviously fine w/Adam just like he is, right
What you do not know is to vast for human comprehension.
by definition, yes, even if that does not apply here, pretty sure any parent can understand "Who told you that you were naked?"
You guess...huh.. gee you are so ignorant.
sorry, guess i'm missing your point here
:)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But Who is He? Are you saying it isn't God?

Stranger
um, i think i was saying there--if i could be characterized as saying anything--that that may not be God's perspective, even if you believe it is right now.

Iow could be, but i would test it further; whatever it was. What are your trusted witnesses saying, iow; nevermind me,
i'm ignorant! :D

does God want us to be covered? That is not the right frame, imo; even if it can be made to be true, yes.

God wanted us to be uncovered, so that Grace could abound, imo

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
does God want us to be covered? That is not the right frame, imo; even if it can be made to be true, yes.
notice we began from a prop of "God is very mad at you, and requires that you be covered in order to even stand the stink of you," to "does God want?" which imo is a vast improvement already, see

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um, i think i was saying there--if i could be characterized as saying anything--that that may not be God's perspective, even if you believe it is right now.

Iow could be, but i would test it further; whatever it was. What are your trusted witnesses saying, iow; nevermind me,
i'm ignorant! :D

God wanted us to be uncovered, so that Grace could abound, imo

That is a lie. God wants us covered. If your not covered, you are not saved. Good luck with that.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does that have to do with the One who wanted Adam covered? Who was He?
God didnt need Adam covered, it was Adam and Eve that wanted to be covered because they discovered there flesh. They had no need of clothes before teh fall, because there was no shame, no pride no embarrassment all changed after there little incident.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didnt need Adam covered, it was Adam and Eve that wanted to be covered because they discovered there flesh. They had no need of clothes before teh fall, because there was no shame, no pride no embarrassment all changed after there little incident.

They didn't need to be covered when they were without sin. Once they sinned they must be covered. And, they must be covered with the correct covering as what they chose was inadequate before God. (Gen. 3:7), (Gen. 3:21)

The covering must be from God. The covering must be of blood. Redeemed man will forever require a covering before God. (Is. 61:10) (Rev. 19:8) (Ps. 132:9) Thus the believer is forever covered with the righteousness of Christ our blood Sacrifice.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That is a lie.
wadr it is also the truth though, and you cannot quote otherwise imo
God wants us covered.
so you say, yes. But imo this is just another opinion you have been given, that you cannot support.
It is a chimera made of our desire to be correct, validated, and to be able to judge others imo
If your not covered, you are not saved.
Nehushtan would be so proud, i guess

but i agree that if you cannot admit your guilt, confess iow, and rebound, you are lost, ya

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP. the difference of the children of the devil vs the children of God is found in the definition of "original sin" vs "imputed sin". this may shed some light on the subject.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.