The Children of the Devil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen, is it? I was reading your post, and I would have to pray about, and I will get with you. ok?

Oh no worries...don't feel any pressure ...I just share how I see things...no one has to agree. I just do not think we sin "by accident" King David didn't sin with Bathsheba "by accident"..he chose to do so.
No sweat...you don't have to agree ...

( even though I am probably right!! :D :D ;) )

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helen, is it? I was reading your post, and I would have to pray about, and I will get with you. ok?

The Devil would have me to look at something, but the word says not to go after that issue, now let me ask you the same question?

Coveting is the desire to look, to have something you shouldn't. See (Ex. 20:17). I already told you in post #64 that I am guilty and I am not the one denying it.

The whole point here is to define who are the children of the devil. Go back and read my post #41. The Pharisees who were strict keepers of the Law, outwardly, were called by Christ, children of the devil. (John 8:44) So, how do you fit them into (1 John 3:8-10).

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I read it. Still didn't answer the question as to who the children of the devil are.
There are a few on them on this forum or have you not noticed,

Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

You be surprised where you will find them.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a few on them on this forum or have you not noticed,

Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

You be surprised where you will find them.

Christians should not be surprised. Remember Judas.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this going stranger??? You said, they shouldnt be surprised you even gave an example, how about Saul....

Well, you noted that Christians are surprised by finding out one is a child of the devil in their midst. I had said they shouldn't be and asked for an example. To give an example would be to indicate some method of identifying.

You say Saul was an example. Why? I don't believe he was.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, you noted that Christians are surprised by finding out one is a child of the devil in their midst. I had said they shouldn't be and asked for an example. To give an example would be to indicate some method of identifying.

You say Saul was an example. Why? I don't believe he was.

Stranger
Saul was a man killing Gods people , persecuting Jesus, that is not from God, we have an example on this forum.... please dont ask, if you dont know well.....

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saul was a man killing Gods people , persecuting Jesus, that is not from God, we have an example on this forum.... please dont ask, if you dont know well.....

If you are saying Paul was a child of the devil before his conversion to Christ, how is that an example of Christians being surprised of a child of the devil being amongst them?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider this. Those who are born-again Christians are not children of the devil. The rest of the people consist of those who will never be born-again and those who will one day be born-again. Are all of these considered at this time to be children of the devil?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Consider this. Those who are born-again Christians are not children of the devil.
only who gets to decide who is born again? Bc you would exclude the GS, correct
Are all of these considered at this time to be children of the devil?
i suggest that first group might do much better spiritually if they assumed that they were in there too

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no worries...don't feel any pressure ...I just share how I see things...no one has to agree. I just do not think we sin "by accident" King David didn't sin with Bathsheba "by accident"..he chose to do so.
No sweat...you don't have to agree ...

( even though I am probably right!! :D :D ;) )
Helen, you have a great sense of humor

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coveting is the desire to look, to have something you shouldn't. See (Ex. 20:17). I already told you in post #64 that I am guilty and I am not the one denying it.

The whole point here is to define who are the children of the devil. Go back and read my post #41. The Pharisees who were strict keepers of the Law, outwardly, were called by Christ, children of the devil. (John 8:44) So, how do you fit them into (1 John 3:8-10).

Stranger
It is so true about the above scriptures, and it is so that we take heed to do all of the scriptures.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so true about the above scriptures, and it is so that we take heed to do all of the scriptures.

Oh yes, we must heed to do all of the Scriptures. That is so deep. Almost brings me to tears. Except...it is just a smoke screen to hide from what we are discussing.

So, never mind. Your opinion has no merit in my book.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo not recognizing the sin of Judas is one. Not seeing that Judas' sin was trying to force Christ to wear the crown

Chapter and verse.

That was the mistake of most of the disciples.

Stranger