The Coming Day of Terror

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker. They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalms 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2

Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalms 14:1, Romans 2:8

Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.
Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise.
Isaiah 57:16-19

Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalms 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20
Ref: R E Bible.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deuteronomy 32:34-43
This will be the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible. The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.

The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.
But we have this promise: Psalms 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....

Do not ‘trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind ‘, be confident in His deliverance’. He will save His faithful Christian peoples and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice.
Better known as the Keraz fairy tale!

• Haha
Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realise the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.

There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.
As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:20-21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6

Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.

The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalms 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jeremiah 23:3-4, Psalms 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12, Revelation 7:9-14

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The Coming Day of Terror​

It'll be terror for those who can't handle kindness; they are frightened by the Lamb (whoever gets frightened by a lamb?).....in fact their mind is so bent out of shape regarding what God is like (they have been deceived) they call for the rocks and the mountains to fall on them.....they would rather die than come into the presence of flaming Love.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hebrews10:27..the terrifying judgement of a fierce fire, that will consume God’s enemies

2 Peter 3:7 By the Word of God, the present heavens and earth are being reserved for burning; they are being kept until the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed. Matthew 3:10-12, Isaiah 34:2-3

The Apostles are telling us the next time that the Lord will judge and punish, it will be with fire. In the days of Noah, He destroyed the antediluvian civilization with water and the rainbow is His promise that He will never again flood the earth. It is frightening to think it, but there are a great many unfulfilled prophecies that describe this coming fire judgement. It will be the way that He will destroy His enemies, in the soon to happen confrontation in the Middle East and the entire world will be affected.

This terrible and shocking event, will be so severe that every person will be revealed for what they really are. This crisis will show the real nature of the worlds enmity against God. At the same time it will reveal the true condition of every Christian. 1 Corinthians 3:13

Most of us are well fed, enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle and can sing Hallelujah, Amen, with great fervour, but when the terrifying fire judgement hits the earth, will we stand firm in our trust for His protection? When electric power fails, when all telephone, radio and internet communications are gone, food supplies cut off and our modern infrastructure destroyed? Isaiah 24:10-13

Isaiah 29:13-14 Because this people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but a human precept, learned by rote: therefore I shall shock them, adding shock to shock, The wisdom of their wise will vanish and understanding will be lost. Matthew 11:25

A large percentage of the Bible is a message to us, today in the end times. Most of the events, such as the Exodus and the history of the Israelites are previews of what we now and will soon experience. 1 Corinthians 10:11 We must learn from them and be prepared for huge changes. The ancients had to face it, why not us?

Although I am not a theologian, I can read plain words, words that mean things and provided you don’t ignore or allegorize what the prophets are trying to tell us, then a literal and logical understanding will enlighten us as to what will soon happen to this world. 2 Peter 1:19

I do not subscribe to the pretentious and impossible theory, which says that God’s people are going to be ‘raptured’ and removed from the earth before this time of trial comes. The whole message of salvation, of discipleship, and coming into the maturity of a Christian is a preparation for a time of testing. 1 Peter 4:12

1 Corinthians 10:13 So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance. God will not test you beyond your powers, but when the test comes he will enable you to endure under it.

Luke 21:34-36 Be on your guard, keep alert, so that the great Day does not catch you unready, for that Day will come on everyone the whole world over. Pray for the strength to pass safely through all that is coming and then to stand in His presence.

Acts 14:22....that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.

Hebrews 12:7-9 You must endure God’s discipline, He is treating you like His children. .......If you avoid it, then you are illegitimate and not true children.
Ref: REB, some verses abridged

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised.

There isn't any such global disaster that the world slowly recovers from in the bible regarding the end times. Christ spoke of wars and rumors of wars, and one mountain of the OWO/NWO will have been affected by war (a sword) but it heals, and it's only a wound in this one area not a global wound.

There isn't a fiery disaster either. Jesus comes only once, and it is in a type of fire known as a flash of flashing of lightning but associated with the speed and brightness of his return. This lightning is never described as being used as a weapon.

Reactions: Jack

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There isn't any such global disaster that the world slowly recovers from in the bible regarding the end times. Christ spoke of wars and rumors of wars, and one mountain of the OWO/NWO will have been affected by war (a sword) but it heals, and it's only a wound in this one area not a global wound.

There isn't a fiery disaster either. Jesus comes only once, and it is in a type of fire known as a flash of flashing of lightning but associated with the speed and brightness of his return. This lightning is never described as being used as a weapon.
You simply show your extreme bias and lack of knowledge of what the Prophets tell us.
Habakkuk 3:3-15 describes this forthcoming Day when the Lord will make Light flash and disaster goes before Him as He tramples the nations in His fiery wrath.
Isn't it obvious that there has to be some kind of sudden change to commence the end times things as described in our Bible; esp in Revelation?
Your denials simply leave you in the dark about what must happen.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You simply show your extreme bias and lack of knowledge of what the Prophets tell us.
Habakkuk 3:3-15 describes this forthcoming Day when the Lord will make Light flash and disaster goes before Him as He tramples the nations in His fiery wrath.
Isn't it obvious that there has to be some kind of sudden change to commence the end times things as described in our Bible; esp in Revelation?

There is nothing in NT prophecy that matches your claims. You use OT prophecies that IMO are not associated with any endtimes events because they don't match what we find in the NT.

You claim there is this world wide disaster, then the ten horned beast rises up out of that but that isn't supported by any scripture, especially what is written in Rev.

Your denials simply leave you in the dark about what must happen.

No, your claims are supported. You have long claimed the 6th seal is about a fiery world wide disaster yet the 6th seal language doesn't say anything about fire nor does any part of Rev. The only world wide fire related event is when the current heavens and Earth are burned and replaced by the NHNE but that only happens at the very end, after the GWTJ. That's the last day before the eternity takes place and no unsaved nor the devil even exist when it happens.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is nothing in NT prophecy that matches your claims. You use OT prophecies that IMO are not associated with any endtimes events because they don't match what we find in the NT.
Bible Prophecy is a coherent whole. ALL the Prophecies must be used to obtain the complete picture.
You have long claimed the 6th seal is about a fiery world wide disaster
What is described in Rev 6:12-17, can only be fulfilled by a Coronal Mass Ejection. It will affect the whole world, localized wars, even nukes, do not do that.
Over 70 Prophesies about the Day of the Lord's wrath do mention fire. They do match with the NT; 2 Peter3:7, Hebrews 10:26-27 & 12:29, Matthew 3:10-12, Rev 14:18, +

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible Prophecy is a coherent whole. ALL the Prophecies must be used to obtain the complete picture.

More like unrelated prophecies that don't have anything to do with any NT endtimes prophecies.

What is described in Rev 6:12-17, can only be fulfilled by a Coronal Mass Ejection.

Nothing related to a Coronal Mass Ejection is found anywhere in the 6th seal description. A Coronal Mass Ejection doesn't even harm people. They happen fairly regularly.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What is described in Rev 6:12-17, can only be fulfilled by a Coronal Mass Ejection. It will affect the whole world, localized wars, even nukes, do not do that.
Over 70 Prophesies about the Day of the Lord's wrath do mention fire. They do match with the NT; 2 Peter3:7, Hebrews 10:26-27 & 12:29, Matthew 3:10-12, Rev 14:18, +
The ultimate solution for humans is to kill those who oppose them. Do we superimpose our (human) solution onto God?
God's solution is Calvary (forgive them Father, they don't know what they are doing)

Humans reveal their heart when pushed; they oppress and kill the opposition
God reveals his heart when pushed; he unfolds kindness (heals a severed ear and gives a thief assurance of eternal life) and submits to man's threats and murderous intent. (prays for their forgiveness)

By whose intent have you interpreted the scriptures?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
More like unrelated prophecies that don't have anything to do with any NT endtimes prophecies
I shake my head at this. Is the Old Testament just a dusty history book?
Nothing related to a Coronal Mass Ejection is found anywhere in the 6th seal description. A Coronal Mass Ejection doesn't even harm people. They happen fairly regularly.
The results of a CME of unprecedented magnitude are stated. What else could cause worldwide earthquakes, storms and make our satellites crash down? I have already explained how the moon will glow bright red on that Day.
You can't deny a CME without giving a plausible alternative.
By whose intent have you interpreted the scriptures?
Don't muck around; Aussies say things plainly.
If you think I am Satans minion, then say so, but you will need to show an instance where I have misconstrued or misinterpreted scripture.
Not just where I have shown your beliefs to be wrong.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I shake my head at this. Is the Old Testament just a dusty history book?

The results of a CME of unprecedented magnitude are stated. What else could cause worldwide earthquakes, storms and make our satellites crash down? I have already explained how the moon will glow bright red on that Day.
You can't deny a CME without giving a plausible alternative.

Don't muck around; Aussies say things plainly.
If you think I am Satans minion, then say so, but you will need to show an instance where I have misconstrued or misinterpreted scripture.
Not just where I have shown your beliefs to be wrong.
Can you not hear the plain words of Jesus 'love your enemies, do good to those who treat you poorly'
Do you think God would not do what he asks us to do?

Have you forgotten Jesus' response after James and John wanted to call fire down on the Samaritans?

Luke 9:51-55
51As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. 52And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; 53but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. 54When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them b ?” 55But Jesus turned and rebuked them. 56Then he and his disciples went to another village.

Would he have rebuked them if at the end of the day he was going to burn them as you say?
Would he have asked his Father to forgive those who were murdering him if he knew at a later stage he was going to torch them?

Consistency in the love of God can only be seen through the reality of Jesus, not the reality of even the Prophets who had a dim view of God's character.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The women sang as David and Saul returned from their battles, 'Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten thousands' yet it is recorded that David was a man after God's own heart. Does that make God a mass murderer?

HOW you hear the scriptures is determined by who you listen to.

James and John thought they were on the right track when they asked Jesus about calling fire down on the Samaritans. Their request to call down fire was the result of listening to what they had been taught by their leaders from the Prophets.
Prophets like Elijah and various others had no hesitation in butchering their enemies, David being one of them.....and what made matters worse, they assumed this butchering was sanctioned by God......the same God who told us he doesn't change and who condescended to become a man and willingly give his life.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Would he have rebuked them if at the end of the day he was going to burn them as you say?
Would he have asked his Father to forgive those who were murdering him if he knew at a later stage he was going to torch them?
Of course, they were real situations and the peoples involved have long since died.
But today, we have a situation in the Middle East, where it is impossible for man to resolve. The Prophetic Word of God, tell us how He intends to deal with it:
Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will return to have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the Way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.
This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people:

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites- Overcomers for God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Followers of the right Way, Jesus: John 14:6, Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Zephaniah 14-18, Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course, they were real situations and the peoples involved have long since died.
But today, we have a situation in the Middle East, where it is impossible for man to resolve. The Prophetic Word of God, tell us how He intends to deal with it:
Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will return to have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the Way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.
This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people:

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites- Overcomers for God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Followers of the right Way, Jesus: John 14:6, Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Zephaniah 14-18, Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16
I think your emphasis is misplaced Keraz. It is misplaced to the point where your message is no longer good news to the sin sick and the broken and those without hope.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already explained how the moon will glow bright red on that Day.

No, it won't. It will be dark and black that day. Not going to be red and not bright. A CME doesn't do either anyways.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Your message is one of retribution, not one of mercy. You operate the same way pagans do where their emphasis is subjective ie, their Gods are angry and unless they are appeased (in your case it is believing as you do) they will suffer the displeasure of God.

You do not hold out the hand of reconciliation because you do not know it yourself

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think your emphasis is misplaced Keraz. It is misplaced to the point where your message is no longer good news to the sin sick and the broken and those without hope.
The sinners and those who have given up hope, have only themselves to blame. If they refuse to repent and reach out to Jesus; what can we or Jesus do about it? Their fate is annihilation. As we are told; only a few shall be saved.
I can stand your judgment of me, it's OK, as I understand; to have your beliefs challenged is disconcerting. But I worry about people who put a guilt trip on me and accuse me of harsh and unnecessary posts. For God will Judge you; James 4:11-12

I posted scripture, you have been told what God has planned to do, if you reject what the Bible Prophets said, it's your choice.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, it won't. It will be dark and black that day. Not going to be red and not bright. A CME doesn't do either anyways.
Now that we know what the moon dust is composed of; mostly metallic oxides and the sun is a ball of superheated Hydrogen and we know that oxide dust will violently react when struck with superheated Hydrogen, with a bright red flare. The result is pure metals and water.

I suggest you cease your opinion making and stop making yourself look silly.

Last edited: