The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, I remember the moon real estate pitch....I think the Sea of Tranquility lots are all sold up by now...LOL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LVI.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shock Report: Microwave Energy Weapons Deployed Against Canberra Freedom Convoy
by Jamie White

upload_2022-2-19_17-19-11.png
Australian police have been deploying directed energy weapons (DEWs) against the peaceful Freedom Convoy protesters around the capital, according to reports.

Disturbing videos and photos circulating social media show Canberra protesters, including women and children, who appear to have been badly burned by directed microwave energy weapons, with blisters on their faces, arms, and torsos.

These particular DEWs reportedly used concentrated microwave radiation to inflict painful burns on the skin from far distances.

upload_2022-2-19_17-20-12.png

upload_2022-2-19_17-20-59.png
https://twitter.com/i/status/1494031965158187009

Numerous people on social media also claimed they suffered microwave radiation injuries, even through their clothes.

IMG_7430-e1645182407315.jpg

IMG_7431-e1645182464544.jpg

IMG_7432-e1645182518909.jpg

IMG_7429-e1645182555808.jpg

upload_2022-2-19_17-22-16.png

upload_2022-2-19_17-22-58.png

upload_2022-2-19_17-24-1.png

upload_2022-2-19_17-24-52.png

upload_2022-2-19_17-25-38.png

Two Australian senators even grilled Australia Federal Police Commissioner Reece Kershaw over the use of these DEWs against peaceful protesters earlier this week.

upload_2022-2-19_17-27-16.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1494960809210003460

upload_2022-2-19_17-28-5.png

Australian police authorities buying up sound weapons

Other videos appear to confirm the Senators’ accusations, showing Canberra police setting up DEWs, which could be directed microwave emitters or Long Range Acoustic Devices (LRAD), as some protesters have reported feeling nausea, vertigo, dizziness, and other symptoms associated with acoustic crowd control weaponry.

One protester captured footage of a DEW retrofitted onto the top of an incognito law enforcement vehicle before it sped away.

Australian police had purchased these LRAD devices as early as 2016.

If the reports of the microwave energy weapons against civilians are true, the Canberra police could have likely violated the Geneva Convention rules, which represents a war crime.

According to the Geneva Convention:

It is prohibited to employ weapons or methods of warfare of a nature to cause unnecessary losses or excessive suffering.

Parties to a conflict shall at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants in order to spare civilian population and property. Neither the civilian population as such nor civilian persons shall be the object of attack. Attacks shall be directed solely against military objectives.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Shock Report: Microwave Energy Weapons Deployed Against Canberra Freedom Convoy
by Jamie White

View attachment 20647
Australian police have been deploying directed energy weapons (DEWs) against the peaceful Freedom Convoy protesters around the capital, according to reports.

Disturbing videos and photos circulating social media show Canberra protesters, including women and children, who appear to have been badly burned by directed microwave energy weapons, with blisters on their faces, arms, and torsos.

These particular DEWs reportedly used concentrated microwave radiation to inflict painful burns on the skin from far distances.

View attachment 20648

View attachment 20649
https://twitter.com/i/status/1494031965158187009

Numerous people on social media also claimed they suffered microwave radiation injuries, even through their clothes.

IMG_7430-e1645182407315.jpg

IMG_7431-e1645182464544.jpg

IMG_7432-e1645182518909.jpg

IMG_7429-e1645182555808.jpg

View attachment 20650

View attachment 20651

View attachment 20652

View attachment 20653

View attachment 20654

Two Australian senators even grilled Australia Federal Police Commissioner Reece Kershaw over the use of these DEWs against peaceful protesters earlier this week.

View attachment 20655

https://twitter.com/i/status/1494960809210003460

View attachment 20656

Australian police authorities buying up sound weapons

Other videos appear to confirm the Senators’ accusations, showing Canberra police setting up DEWs, which could be directed microwave emitters or Long Range Acoustic Devices (LRAD), as some protesters have reported feeling nausea, vertigo, dizziness, and other symptoms associated with acoustic crowd control weaponry.

One protester captured footage of a DEW retrofitted onto the top of an incognito law enforcement vehicle before it sped away.

Australian police had purchased these LRAD devices as early as 2016.

If the reports of the microwave energy weapons against civilians are true, the Canberra police could have likely violated the Geneva Convention rules, which represents a war crime.

According to the Geneva Convention:

It is prohibited to employ weapons or methods of warfare of a nature to cause unnecessary losses or excessive suffering.

Parties to a conflict shall at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants in order to spare civilian population and property. Neither the civilian population as such nor civilian persons shall be the object of attack. Attacks shall be directed solely against military objectives.
I find that all hard to believe !
How can Police come out using such a thing without the knowledge of such a device to the public, if such is true anyone responsible in any way must go to jail, starting with anyone approving such in the Government, if it had a hand in such.
Not to mention who would use such a device must be a total full on total degenerate.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THOU SHALT BREAK THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON
Psalm 2 is most appropriate today as a warning to all the tyrants and evildoers in this world. A warning to the Satanic criminal conspiracy that has come against all Christians and law-abiding citizens in order to destroy them.

This is what is written in the Word of God:
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

German journalist and filmmaker Markus Langemann has taken a deep dive into the network of individuals and organizations which have been responsible for imposing COVID tyranny worldwide. “The 170-page document details more than 7,200 links between 6,500 entities and objects, including payment flows and investments.” The title of this article in Principia Scientific is COVID Criminal Network Leads To The Gates Of Hell
COVID Criminal Network Leads to the Gates of Hell | Principia Scientific Intl.

It is significant that the term “gates of Hell” is used in the title, since the entire conspiracy to enslave the world has originated with Satan, and those involved will be in Hell -- the Lake of Fire. But what does God have to say to the evildoers at this time ? That’s the real issue.

1. The first thing God says is this: “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?” The rage of the ungodly and the wicked is not against human beings but against God and Christ. But as far as God is concerned “It is a vain thing”.

2. The next thing God says is that this is a rebellion against God: “Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.” Therefore it will come to nothing.

3. The third thing God says is that all this striving against Him is laughable, and He will mock the evildoers in turn: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”

4. The next thing God says is He will pour out His wrath against the conspirators and tyrants: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure...Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

5. Then God gives these evildoers an opportunity to repent: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

6. Finally God gives a word of encouragement to those who trust in Him: Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

7. God already sees the Lord Jesus Christ as ruling over this earth after He has destroyed all the enemies of God and Christ: Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Reactions: Taken and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find that all hard to believe !
How can Police come out using such a thing without the knowledge of such a device to the public, if such is true anyone responsible in any way must go to jail, starting with anyone approving such in the Government, if it had a hand in such.
Not to mention who would use such a device must be a total full on total degenerate.
Controversial Sonic Weaponry Being Used By The Australian Government Against Non-Violent Demonstrators?
...symptoms include headaches, nausea, sweating, vertigo, and loss of balance. Signs of more serious injury include vomiting and mucus or blood from the ears.
BY GREGORY HOYT
FEBRUARY 18, 2022
upload_2022-2-19_21-25-32.png

IMAGE CREDIT: RED ICE TV

CANBERRA, AUSTRALIA – According to reports, Australian Capital Territory Policing had admitted to the use of a Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) during freedom rallies held outside the Parliament House.

Said device has a controversial history when it has been used during protests, often coined as a “sonic weapon” meant to cause extreme discomfort by way of amplifying sound – yet ACT Policing claim to have not weaponized the device in Canberra.

Tired of the ads? Go Ad-Free and Get EXCLUSIVE Content, Become a PREMIUM USER

LRAD devices can reportedly be used in one of two manners – one as a crowd control tool by way of weaponizing sounds, and the second reportedly being used as a loudspeaker to communicate with demonstrators – which ACT Policing has claimed they did the latter.

MORE NEWS: Ottawa Police Brutalize Detained Protester

In a statement provided to The Epoch Times regarding the police response to freedom rallies occurring in Canberra, ACT Policing said LRADs were “deployed” in order to “convey voice messages” to demonstrators.

“ACT Policing has deployed several types of loudspeakers and amplification devices to quickly and effectively convey voice messages to large, and often loud, crowds of people during the recent protest activity in Canberra.”

While authorities confirmed that said device was only used as a means to administer “voice messages” to the crowd of demonstrators in Canberra, the mere presence of these devices caused reasonable concern due to their history as primarily being used as a sonic weapon.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THOU SHALT BREAK THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON
Psalm 2 is most appropriate today as a warning to all the tyrants and evildoers in this world. A warning to the Satanic criminal conspiracy that has come against all Christians and law-abiding citizens in order to destroy them.

This is what is written in the Word of God:
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

German journalist and filmmaker Markus Langemann has taken a deep dive into the network of individuals and organizations which have been responsible for imposing COVID tyranny worldwide. “The 170-page document details more than 7,200 links between 6,500 entities and objects, including payment flows and investments.” The title of this article in Principia Scientific is COVID Criminal Network Leads To The Gates Of Hell
COVID Criminal Network Leads to the Gates of Hell | Principia Scientific Intl.

It is significant that the term “gates of Hell” is used in the title, since the entire conspiracy to enslave the world has originated with Satan, and those involved will be in Hell -- the Lake of Fire. But what does God have to say to the evildoers at this time ? That’s the real issue.

1. The first thing God says is this: “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?” The rage of the ungodly and the wicked is not against human beings but against God and Christ. But as far as God is concerned “It is a vain thing”.

2. The next thing God says is that this is a rebellion against God: “Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.” Therefore it will come to nothing.

3. The third thing God says is that all this striving against Him is laughable, and He will mock the evildoers in turn: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.”

4. The next thing God says is He will pour out His wrath against the conspirators and tyrants: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure...Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

5. Then God gives these evildoers an opportunity to repent: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

6. Finally God gives a word of encouragement to those who trust in Him: Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

7. God already sees the Lord Jesus Christ as ruling over this earth after He has destroyed all the enemies of God and Christ: Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
From that link you cited....

Key Organizations
Due to the complexity of the network connections, there’s really no easy way to summarize them here. You simply have to go through the document, page by page. That said, key organizations, whose networking connections are detailed, include:

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation The Wellcome Trust, an organization funded by and strategically linked to GlaxoSmithKline (a vaccine maker in which Bill Gates is financially invested)
The World Health Organization The Rockefeller Foundation
The World Bank Group The World Economic Forum (WEF)
GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, founded by the Gates Foundation Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), founded by the governments of Norway and India, the Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust and WEF
The Global Fund Forum of Young Global Leaders, founded by WEF in 2004
FIND, the global alliance for diagnostics, seeks to ensure equitable access to reliable diagnosis around the world Big Pharma
Johns Hopkins University Charité, Universitätsmedizin Berlin
The Robert Koch Institute The European Commission
The European Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) The Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products
The German Global Health Hub

Yes, in the end this wickedness of men will end.....and yes, at the expense of many innocent..

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, in the end this wickedness of men will end.....and yes, at the expense of many innocent..
I have just received an email from Ezra Levant of Rebel News. If you do not access that web site you should do so. In any even emails have leaked from the RCMP regarding their Gestapo tactics in Ottawa. They actually use the term "jackboots on the ground". They are rejoicing the fact that they rode down innocent protesters and injured some. That is how wicked the RCMP have become along with Trudeau. Another Canadian source is True North, and they deliberately pepper-sprayed journalist Andrew Lawton and injured Alexa Lavoie of Rebel News because they were doing their jobs.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just received an email from Ezra Levant of Rebel News. If you do not access that web site you should do so. In any even emails have leaked from the RCMP regarding their Gestapo tactics in Ottawa. They actually use the term "jackboots on the ground". They are rejoicing the fact that they rode down innocent protesters and injured some. That is how wicked the RCMP have become along with Trudeau. Another Canadian source is True North, and they deliberately pepper-sprayed journalist Andrew Lawton and injured Alexa Lavoie of Rebel News because they were doing their jobs.
I know of Rebel News in Canada, I've used them as some sources on this thread or the last similar type thread. I actually did know that the Ottawa globalist police mowed down a few peaceful protesters with their horses. So sad.

-------------------------

Videos Appear to Show Mounted Police in Ottawa Trampling Protesters
By NATE HOCHMAN February 19, 2022 2:04 PM

canada-truckers-police-021822-46.jpg

Mounted police officers take position to move protesters back as truckers and supporters protest Covid vaccine mandates in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, February 18, 2022. (Carlos Osorio/Reuters)

Ottawa – Canadian law enforcement is reaching the final stages of its push to clear out anti-Covid-mandate protesters from Ottawa’s Parliament Hill, advancing toward the main stage — the heart of the trucker convoy — this morning. The full-scale press against the convoy began on Friday morning, with large numbers of militarized police units in full riot gear surrounding the protest and methodically pushing inwards, dismantling encampments and making arrests as they went.

Yesterday’s push was met with minimal violence from protesters inside the convoy. While truckers and their allies lined up and linked arms in an effort to stop the encroachments, law enforcement made relatively easy work of overpowering the physical resistance, and there were no visible attacks on police outside of some shoving during struggles at the front line. (Although today, the Ottawa police reported that “one protester launched a gas canister and was arrested” this morning).

But police in Ottawa were seen at times engaging in aggressive crowd-dispersal tactics, and have drawn criticism from some corners for their use of horses, batons, and pepper spray in yesterday’s sweep of the protest encampments. Toronto Sun columnist Joe Warmington called the tactics “grotesque,” pointing to a number of instances of police aggression caught on film throughout the day. “Trudeau must be asked to answer why [it was] necessary to make the front of the parliament [look] like a civil war Friday,” Warmington wrote. “It is true the protesters were a nuisance, but it wasn’t them who were violent.”

In simple visual terms, the armored cars, riot units, and armed officers perched on the roofs of surrounding buildings appeared out of proportion against the largely peaceful encampments from which the most notable offense over the course of the past three weeks has been loud and sustained honking.

All Our Opinion in Your Inbox
NR Daily is delivered right to you every afternoon. No charge.

Footage also captured several examples of what appeared to be overzealous policing tactics against the protesters. (These tactics, it’s worth noting, were only made possible by Trudeau’s invocation of the Emergencies Act, which the interim Ottawa police chief credited for “the work we are doing today” on Friday.) Police smashed the windows of RVs and trucks, breaking in to remove protesters holed up inside and searching the cars afterwards. Protesters were beaten and pepper sprayed, as seen in at least one widely circulated video clip that appeared to show (from multiple different angles) an officer repeatedly beating a seemingly unarmed woman on the ground with the butt of his gun.

At one juncture, police on horseback rode their horses directly into the crowd, trampling at least two protesters underfoot. One of the protesters appeared to be handicapped and was knocked off a motorized scooter by one of the police horses.

The Ottawa police, for their part, deny that anyone was seriously injured in the protests. The department’s official Twitter account addressed the horse-trampling situation directly this morning, writing that “we hear your concern for people on the ground after the horses dispersed a crowd” but that “anyone who fell got up and walked away.” The department added that it was “unaware of any injuries” — a reiteration of a point it had made in a previous tweet last night, which said that “no one has been seriously injured or passed away in any of today’s police actions. Safety is our priority.”

The police this morning seem to be gearing up for another aggressive push, with an ominous message:

NEXT GALLERY
canada-truckers-police-021822-11.jpg

canada-truckers-police-021822-14.jpg

ottawa.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romanian MEP Scorches ‘Tyrant’ Trudeau’s Brutal Response To Freedom Convoy
Infowars.com
upload_2022-2-20_18-19-40.png

upload_2022-2-20_18-23-36.png

https://twitter.com/i/status/1495191350962049025

Romanian Member of European Parliament Cristian Terhes lambasted Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over his authoritarian response to the Freedom Convoy, calling him a “tyrant” and a “dictator.”

During an EU press conference in Strasbourg last week, Terhes denounced Trudeau for his declaration of martial in Canada to crush the protesters who’ve been occupying Ottawa for weeks.

“The prime minister of Canada, the way he’s behaving right now, he’s exactly like a tyrant, a dictator. He’s like Ceaușescu in Romania,” Terhes said, referring to the former Romanian communist dictator.

Terhes went on to point out that Trudeau and his globalist ilk have supplanted “science” as a new religion that cannot be questioned, which is the opposite of the scientific method.

“If even you express doubt about the vaccines, you’re outcasted,” he said. “See, on the one side they say, ‘we should not believe in God’, but on the other side they say, ‘believe in science.'”

“Science is not about belief. Science is about measurements, conclusions, hypothesis, and arguments,” he added.

Terhes said he was encouraged by the Freedom Convoy’s resistance to Trudeau’s COVID mandates and martial law tyranny, and hopes that the “movement for freedom” spreads around the world.

“I want to use this opportunity to thank them. And I hope this movement for freedom and for rights it spreading all around the world,” he said.

“Because at the end of the day we have to make sure that all these elected officials understand that they were elected in those offices to work for the people, not to behave like masters of slaves,” he concluded.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up with this thought:

Putin is doing to Ukraine, what Xi should have done to Wuhan.

Covid -19 failed. They didn't anticipate Omicron.
Maybe what's going on in Ukraine is a lot bigger than Burisma.
I found an article I shared earlier on another thread concerning American funded biological labs in Ukraine run by Americans.
I found another article about how a war with Russia will cause the "world order" to fall.

Just trying to connect the dots, when I woke up thinking, Wuhan.

U.S. biolaboratories in Ukraine: Deadly viruses and threat for population - C-VINE Network
U.S. biolaboratories in Ukraine: Deadly viruses and threat for population

Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up with this thought:

Covid -19 failed. They didn't anticipate Omicron.
Maybe what's going on in Ukraine is a lot bigger than Burisma.
I found an article I shared earlier on another thread concerning American funded biological labs in Ukraine run by Americans.
I found another article about how a war with Russia will cause the "world order" to fall.

Just trying to connect the dots, when I woke up thinking, Wuhan.

U.S. biolaboratories in Ukraine: Deadly viruses and threat for population - C-VINE Network
U.S. biolaboratories in Ukraine: Deadly viruses and threat for population

Hugs
Zig, if you do not mind my view...of course you don't....:rolleyes:
The statement you made by equating Putin in the Ukraine with Xi with the Wuhan virus,..this dog won't hunt I'm afraid...;)

Now it could be a secondary or less important parallel event that could surface later..?
Putin is there to primarily safeguard the ethnic Russian folks in Eastern Ukraine and to stop the US/NATO from their further incursions into Ukraine...politically and now they want the military in there now....the globalists run the Ukraine. Putin sees missiles at his doorsteps.

That thread that was automatically established for me by a mod "reply to pray for US/NATO" thread covers it well....and my other posts in there.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zig, if you do not mind my view...of course you don't....:rolleyes:
The statement you made by equating Putin in the Ukraine with Xi with the Wuhan virus,..this dog won't hunt I'm afraid...;)

Now it could be a secondary or less important parallel event that could surface later..?
Putin is there to primarily safeguard the ethnic Russian folks in Eastern Ukraine and to stop the US/NATO from their further incursions into Ukraine...politically and now they want the military in there now....the globalists run the Ukraine. Putin sees missiles at his doorsteps.

That thread that was automatically established for me by a mod "reply to pray for US/NATO" thread covers it well....and my other posts in there.
Do you think it would matter if it was known that the labs in Ukraine were using the Ukranian people as tests?
Would Putin step in to stop the Ukranian's from being guinea pigs?

I started a thread called Why Ukraine?
I'll look at yours if you look at mine
:cool::D
Hugs

Reactions: APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you think it would matter if it was known that the labs in Ukraine were using the Ukranian people as tests?
Would Putin step in to stop the Ukranian's from being guinea pigs?

I started a thread called Why Ukraine?
I'll look at yours if you look at mine
:cool::D
Hugs
It does look like the Ukraine do have rights to test things beyond what is legal here, one point that I did see was a 66yo Australian Hermaphrodite, now he has been going to the Ukraine every year to be conducted test on him, now in the Ukraine they have the highest amount of Hermaphrodites in the world and it's because of the Nuclear Power plant that blew up, is the claim and this bloke his dad was held in a Nazi Prison camp and he was injected with who knows experiment's.

Now this bloke did not know that he was one, because they had operated on him from a baby and he says he was not informed, but he now knows why he is as he is now with all the hormones etc in regards to such. but the ones that Ukraine is dealing with are all half his age.
I know of a friend of my brother who's first child in 1980's is a Hermaphrodite and was changed into a female.

But who truly knows what goes on in experiments around the world, back in the days of Nazi Germany ever the UK was doing horrific experiments and Australia was as well and the USA was as well before and after WW2 if anyone is bothered to look it all up, such things are on TV time to time in fact. so it's not BS, but they have had to find other ways now of playing their experiments, we have seen the USA involved with China in such with Covid, Nothing to be seen here ! we are told.
Then their are the stupid Covid jabs that I believe are noting to do with Covid at all, not to mention in post 712 APAK shows.

The claims of the Government and the MSM are not truly worthy at all about anything to do with Covid nothing is not beyond a shadow of doubt.
The BS that we are exploited with is way out of control by far with anything to do with Covid such is worthy of Nazi Germany in fact tactics in fact ! but the majority of people do not have a clue about such topics as the Nazis that is worthy beyond a 5yo, it really gets on my goat the pathetic-ness of the majority of people who are so blatant idiots walking directly into the same tactics ! They are totally oblivious and totally ignorant.

Now I can see just how easy it was in fact for Hitler and Co to dupe the German people, it's all a chinch a walk in the park. most people can not see past their own nose.
Hell this is 2022 and the majority do not have a clue about Jesus Christ at all and if they know something it's all only mainly BS.

I believe that Biden and Co is trying to undermine the USA full on and he has played his cards in this Ukraine Game to undermine and bring on the NWO.
China is set to dominate the world and Biden and Co want Putin out of the way, so they can put their Communist back in power in Russia, our MSM does not show what the aims are of Putin's opposition is in Russia, it's a full on Satanic bunch of Queers and child molester groups and all just like in the USA who demand to dominate over everyone, hell they totally support healthy baby's being aborted at 9 months. you can not get sicker than that ! If someone can do or promote something like that, their is nothing that they will not stupe to at all, that I am sure of.

In the Bible we see that Jesus said that he would come against such a one who came against children himself.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does look like the Ukraine do have rights to test things beyond what is legal here, one point that I did see was a 66yo Australian Hermaphrodite, now he has been going to the Ukraine every year to be conducted test on him, now in the Ukraine they have the highest amount of Hermaphrodites in the world and it's because of the Nuclear Power plant that blew up, is the claim and this bloke his dad was held in a Nazi Prison camp and he was injected with who knows experiment's.

Now this bloke did not know that he was one, because they had operated on him from a baby and he says he was not informed, but he now knows why he is as he is now with all the hormones etc in regards to such. but the ones that Ukraine is dealing with are all half his age.
I know of a friend of my brother who's first child in 1980's is a Hermaphrodite and was changed into a female.

But who truly knows what goes on in experiments around the world, back in the days of Nazi Germany ever the UK was doing horrific experiments and Australia was as well and the USA was as well before and after WW2 if anyone is bothered to look it all up, such things are on TV time to time in fact. so it's not BS, but they have had to find other ways now of playing their experiments, we have seen the USA involved with China in such with Covid, Nothing to be seen here ! we are told.
Then their are the stupid Covid jabs that I believe are noting to do with Covid at all, not to mention in post 712 APAK shows.

The claims of the Government and the MSM are not truly worthy at all about anything to do with Covid nothing is not beyond a shadow of doubt.
The BS that we are exploited with is way out of control by far with anything to do with Covid such is worthy of Nazi Germany in fact tactics in fact ! but the majority of people do not have a clue about such topics as the Nazis that is worthy beyond a 5yo, it really gets on my goat the pathetic-ness of the majority of people who are so blatant idiots walking directly into the same tactics ! They are totally oblivious and totally ignorant.

Now I can see just how easy it was in fact for Hitler and Co to dupe the German people, it's all a chinch a walk in the park. most people can not see past their own nose.
Hell this is 2022 and the majority do not have a clue about Jesus Christ at all and if they know something it's all only mainly BS.

I believe that Biden and Co is trying to undermine the USA full on and he has played his cards in this Ukraine Game to undermine and bring on the NWO.
China is set to dominate the world and Biden and Co want Putin out of the way, so they can put their Communist back in power in Russia, our MSM does not show what the aims are of Putin's opposition is in Russia, it's a full on Satanic bunch of Queers and child molester groups and all just like in the USA who demand to dominate over everyone, hell they totally support healthy baby's being aborted at 9 months. you can not get sicker than that ! If someone can do or promote something like that, their is nothing that they will not stupe to at all, that I am sure of.

In the Bible we see that Jesus said that he would come against such a one who came against children himself.
The first Bible book I ever read was Revelation. I was about 17 years old. I decided to take a study course at home through the Church of God by Armstrong. The seeds were planted about the beast kingdom and the NWO, the mark of the beast, and microchips. That was around 1982.
By the year 1999 there was all the hype and conspiracy theories about Y2K. Then 9/11 happened, then the war in Iraq and shock and awe.
Then I found Alex Jones.. I thought I was crazy, this guy was out there. But he made me look into things. I started doing my own research, and he wasn't lying. There really is a Bohemian Grove with an Owl statue that they have mock sacrifices to in the Cremation of Care ceremonies.
There really is a Bilderberg group that gather every year making plans on how to run the world. There really is flouride in the water making us sick and stupid and it originated in Nazi Germany to keep the people domecile.
And if that wasn't enough...
Then came Q. I started following Q in the winter of 2017. I didn't just take what was written or what people were saying as truth. I did my own research. The depths of evil has no bottom.
They call it being redpilled from the movie the Matrix. You take the green pill and you can just go do whatever you been doing and think about it.
Or you can take the red pill and see the reality of the real world that most people don't see.
It really heightened my discernment skills.
Learn to Discern.
They call us tinfoil hat conspiracy theory Qquacks. Because they don't want to be exposed. Q did that. He shed a very bright light in a lot of very dark places, and always said, do your own research. Which I did.
There were infiltrators on the boards just like there are everywhere, even trucker convoys.
Posting things to make the anons look stupid, and then use it against them on MSM to discredit anything they found that could implicate their pedophilia and satanic lives. The money laundering, human trafficking, and deeper into MkUltra and experimentation. Planned Parenthood and the Red Cross. Those you trust the most. Doctors, teachers, psychiatrists.. all walks of life twisted into this ball of woven spider webs.
Yes pizzagate is real, manboy love is real. Called Mambla. They use symbols to acknowledge each other like a club. And the symbology is everywhere.
There are no coincidences.
Everything is by design for good or evil. And there is a literal spiritual war going on right now for the minds and souls of mankind.
The beast is everywhere, it's hive mind, it tries to control your thoughts, your feelings and it comes through directly by the Television.
I swear these people aren't human, or at least they have no humanity left inside of them. These people are sick.
But people are becoming more aware because people like anons and truthseekers shed light on places where people rather not tread.
And I don't blame them. It gets downright scary.
Some prefer the green pill. And they will live out their lives always wondering why? Why is it so hard to make a living? Why are there homeless on the street when we spend billions on weapons? Why... and they just wander into the next day never really looking for the answers.
Sometimes it's just easier that way.
There are a lot of things I wish I didn't learn. A lot of things I wish I hadn't seen or even concieved in my mind.
You can't unsee something or can't unknow something. That's the curse of the red pill.
The blessing is knowing why and understanding the trials and tribulations mankind is facing, so that people who know can give comfort to those who choose not to know. Because WE KNOW in the end GOD WINS.
So we share truth, we share hope, we share faith, and we share love of humanity, love of God.
And we get criticised as conspiracy theory tin foil hat deplorable Trump supporting right wing white supremist nazis.
And that's ok because we know we have a job to do, and nothing they can say will ever stop the truth from coming to the light.

Q has been silent for almost 2 years now but the research goes on. We were given tools on how to look, where to look, and how to discern between truth and lies. After awhile it almost becomes natural to be able to read or see something and tell if it is fact or disinformation.
I will say though, the enemy is getting stronger. Their deceptions are really digging into the minds and souls of people. Almost as if they were possessed by demons. You can tell them the truth but they really have to see it for themselves. You can't convince anyone of anything if they choose not to know.
At the end of the day, the only true solution is faith in the Lord.
There really is no other way.

HUGS

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean bomb one of his own cities into the stone age? Why would Xi do that? The real question is this: Why were the Ukrainians dithering for eight years? Ukraine should have turned the tables on Russia (with the help of others) a long time ago.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean bomb one of his own cities into the stone age? Why would Xi do that? The real question is this: Why were the Ukrainians dithering for eight years? Ukraine should have turned the tables on Russia (with the help of others) a long time ago.
Xi couldn't move in on the Wuhan lab because it was being controlled by his own CCP Military. That would not have gone over so good.
On the other hand,
Ukraine is fully funded by US and NATO dollars. Think quid pro quo Joe.
The people running Ukraine are not the Ukranians.
Putin is attacking NATO and US funded corruption, money laundering, human trafficking, blood sucking, bioengineering monsters.
Who use the Ukranian people as guinea pigs for the silent experiments released on the masses.

According to Putin, NATO crossed a red line. What red line? Idk.
It just seems odd that everywhere Putin is bombing just happens to coincide where US biolabs are located.

Coincidence?

There are NO coincidences.

I just posted a video in Why Ukraine thread...
Vulgar language for sure..
I'm waiting for the FBI to come knocking on my door any minute LOL
Hugs