The Creation of the CORPORATION of the United States, and the NEW SECOND Declaration of Independence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd heard that in 1871, under the Financial Devastation of the Civil War, that the United States became a CORPORATION, -- but I never understood that History OR the Consequences.

This Video begins to explain exactly what occurred, who orchestrated this COUP against the U.S. Citizens, and what we're actually up against as we attempt to REGAIN our Nation and our Sovereignty:

Reading of the Second Declaration of Independence

Reading of the Second Declaration of Independence
madysonmarquette Published July 3, 2021

Perhaps if we KNEW our ENEMY, we could RESIST our OCCUPATION and FORCED SUBMISSION.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a excerpt which explains how we can regain our Nation:

How to Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments
By Theodore Koehl, July 7, 2013

Americans may be able to regain control over their federal government by moving their respective individual state legislatures to invalidate the 16th and 17th Amendments to the United States Constitution. Essentially, this is a vote to reverse ratification of an Amendment without a Constitutional Convention.

Repeal of the 16th Amendment starves the federal beast by depriving it of its consumption of money from the states and the taxpayers through income taxes. States could exercise better control over how or even if their money is spent.

Repeal of the 17th Amendment makes United States senators directly appointed by the state legislatures, as they were at our nation's founding, and representative of the will of each state and its citizens. This action would check the federal government's proclivity to pass laws binding the states to unfunded mandates. It would increase the sovereignty of the several states and restore true federalism back into our system of government.

The states can do this by individual vote; this way, a Constitutional Convention and the subsequent dangers presents to liberty can be avoided. Three-fourths of the state legislatures would have to vote to repeal each or any Amendment. Once each state votes to invalidate an Amendment, the vote is sent to the Archivist of the National Archives. The result would be a return to the Constitution as it existed before the now repealed Amendments were included.

The United States of America was founded as a representative republic, where several sovereign states voluntarily joined under a common federal sovereign to better guarantee the unalienable rights of "We the People." This federal government was to be strictly limited to the enumerated powers given to it under the Constitution of the United States by the sovereignty of the several states and the people, who themselves are sovereign individuals.

... and although I don't see this coming to fruition before satan completely subjugates humanity, -- I do expect that when Jesus Returns, we WILL once again have FULL Citizen Rights in our Millennial Kingdom PARTICIPATION. And if I were to postulate what the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM will look like, -- I'd propose that it will coincidentally look AMAZINGLY SIMILAR to this NEW Declaration of Independence, with each detailed provision.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps if we KNEW our ENEMY, we could RESIST our OCCUPATION and FORCED SUBMISSION.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-03-at-11.38.13-AM.png