EXPOSING the EVIL Iglesia Ni Cristo "church"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/canadian-dead-philippines-church-iglesia-ni-cristo/

Hello everyone. This is an article that will be published to my website www.jesus-saves-all.com publicly on July 27 2023 as part of the 109th anniversary of the extremely dangerous group known as the Iglesia ni Cristo.

San Mateo County, CA declares July 27 as ‘Iglesia Ni Cristo Day’

"the government of the County of San Mateo, California, USA declared July 27 2022 as Iglesia Ni Cristo Day"

Iglesia ni Cristo Day

“Iglesia ni Cristo Day is the founding day of the ‘Iglesia ni Cristo’ or ‘Church of Christ’. It is celebrated every year on July 27. It is marked in the Philippines as a working holiday. … In 1913, Felix Manalo founded one such independent Christian church called Iglesia ni Cristo. It was registered under the U.S. administration of the Philippine government on July 27, 1914.”

I’ve had this sitting on my computer, working on it for a while now. This article will expose the crimes committed by Church of Christ which in Filipino means Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) with legal evidence. Infamously known as the “INCult” by r/exIglesiaNiCristo which has personally negatively affected the lives of my family and I for many years. Guess this is sort of like my life story huh? My mother and her sister no longer attend the Iglesia ni Cristo, neither do I. I make this post to help others who may still be trapped in the murderous Iglesia ni Cristo organization.

Ephesians 5:11 ESV Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Murder is always a sin Exodus 20:13. Violence is always a sin. Psalm 11:5

I type this from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, the town of my birth, in the house I grew up in with my family still here. My mother is a Filipino who speaks Tagalog and she immigrated from the Philippines; this helped her get away from the Iglesia ni Cristo located in the Philippines. I also speak a bit of Tagalog. Buti nalang may Christian Universalism! Yet, there is also an Iglesia ni Cristo building located in this city, they recently did renovations to the front. My mother wants me to stop posting Christian Universalist Gospel messages in public because she fears that the Iglesia ni Cristo will come after us and torture and murder us. This is a very real possibility. The Iglesia ni Cristo knows my real-life home address, I also know one of their real-life branch locations, I have been inside their physical building before. They know my family because my mother was a member of the INC.

Yet, I make this post because I must speak the truth. Not just about Christian Universalism, that all people will eventually believe in Christ and thus be saved, but the truth that the Iglesia ni Cristo is physically dangerous. A few weeks ago, my family has become fearful that my mother may get breast cancer due to the result of her mammogram and latest appointment, as her sister had breast cancer and died. It’s made me realize how fragile our earthly lives are. If my family and I are going to be killed by the Iglesia ni Cristo, I would rather expose them while we are still alive.

My mother says that the architect who built an Iglesia ni Cristo building was killed. She speculates that they may have built secret rooms from the blueprints and they don’t want anyone else to know about them.

Evidence: This Fifth Estate video:
shows how

Timestamp 9:32 shows a death threat sent from INC.

Timestamp 20:15 Republic of the Philippines National Police Commission mentions that "there is a long standing spat between the couple and several church-goers. There is a very good likelihood any of those whom the victim may have displeased greatly had him shot to death" which is evidence of the INC committing the sin of murder.

My mother says the CBC news agency had to remove their coverage on Iglesia ni Cristo because they feared the safety of their journalists

Evidence: When researching this I found this article https://winnipegsun.com/news/local-news/terrible-stain-cbc-sued-by-church-over-fifth-estate-story which states that the Iglesia ni Cristo is suing CBC over their coverage of the Iglesia Ni Cristo

CBC has certainly many articles exposing the Iglesia ni Cristo for their crimes. https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/canadian-dead-philippines-church-iglesia-ni-cristo/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/refugee-philippines-church-lowell-menorca-1.4502614

My mother says that her father was kicked out of the Iglesia ni Cristo and had to spend 6 months standing outside during their services in order to be “forgiven” and let back in.

Evidence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iglesia_ni_Cristo says that “Members who are not living in accordance with the doctrines taught in the INC are admonished. Those who continue in violation of INC doctrines after being admonished are expelled from the INC, thus losing salvation.”

So, her father was not completely expelled from the INC, it appears he was “admonished”. We are saved by faith alone in Christ, regardless of our denomination. You do not need to be a member of the INC to be saved, and everybody, even those outside the INC, will eventually become believers in Christ and will thus go to Heaven.

OSAS, once saved always saved, is true. A true believer in Christ cannot lose their salvation. The INC has no scriptural authority to get rid of people’s salvation. Who can get rid of the Holy Spirit of God when it dwells inside a believer and seals them? The INC is not greater than God.

Ephesians 4:30 the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

My mother says they would draw a red ex on a people’s photo and murder.

Evidence: The Fifth estate video:
at timestamp 5:19 it describes the Menorca family where there was a picture on their windshield with a red ex over their little girl’s face.

Timestamp 7:12 says Nov 2017, the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada granted Lowell Menorca refugee protection in Canada, they found him a "credible witness" with trustworthy evidence. INC was described as having the "means and the motivation to seriously harm or kill". Protests against INC.

Linkedin that shows Lowel Menorca as a Refugee Claimaint as proof: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/lowell-ii-menorca-079839123

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...embers-of-powerful-christian-church-1.3590301 shows a picture of this as proof as well.

Timestamp 24:55 Fifth Estate Journalist’s tires were slashed while investigating this.

My mother says they put a family under house arrest, could not let them leave. She says their toilet water would not go down; it was stuck. They had guards in front of the house so they could not leave.

My mother says a person who spoke against the Iglesia ni Cristo is staying in the US embassy and can’t get out as they fear assassination from the Iglesia. She says their family fleed to Taiwan for safety.

My mother says that the Iglesia ni Cristo found that there was a news story covering them so they bought up many of the newspapers around to prevent people from reading it. (Then again, wouldn’t this just drive up their sales?).

Just recently, a relative talked with a member of the Iglesia, he accidentally backed up into their front bumper. Behind the license plate was a small dent and the Iglesia member called back telling them to meet, yet filed a claim for MPI anyways.