The Creation of the Universe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw man.

@101G, I forgot the most important 'Heaven Within' example.

Since we both agree that Adam was created on the Third Day, we now have even more evidence that the Third Heaven was created last on Day 3.

So it's...
  • Heaven #1 (Multiverse) created on Day #1
  • Heaven #2 (Macrocosm) created on Day #2
  • Heaven #3 (Microcosm) created on Day #3
Simple and easy to remember.
(smile), I'll check that out...

be blessed.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my position is that God only created one of the Three Heavens in Genesis 1, then goes on to create the other two in later verses.

Thus I believe the KJV is correct by using the singular 'Heaven'...
GINOLJC, to all
I believe that the KJV is correct also. I re-read what you said, and read the Genesis account of the first 9 verses again, going into verses 10-14, on Day 3. but I have a question, "if the Multiverse is day #1, how can that be when mult means many, but according to your assessment, Heaven #1 (Multiverse) created on Day #1. SEE POST #62. so day #1 could not contain another, because none as of Day #1 was only ONE CREATED, so, Multi meaning many cannot apply. maybe I'm missing something, but Muli cannot apply to a single.but it can contain another ... or two.

but take hope, Genesis 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."Genesis 1:7 "And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."
here, "firmament" is H7549 רָקִיַע raqiya` (raw-kee'-ah) n-m.
1. (properly) an expanse, i.e. the firmament.
2. (apparently) the visible arch of the sky.
[from H7554]
KJV: firmament.
Root(s): H7554

so we have an expanse, (an area of something,), above and below the waters. that expanse that is about is what we call outward space/expanse, supportive scripture, Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:" Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so." to give light upon the earth is to be ABOVE THE EARTH, hence the outward, or outer Space. below the inward, or inner space, our atmosphere/Sky. now this is my belif, all these two, (visible, and measurable come from the one UNIVERSE that cannot be seen ... with the naked eye, the UNIVERSE of where faith is. supportive scripture, Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." BINGO. now to me, not saying that you'rew in error, this is what I believe... ok, that this UNIVERSE encompass all of the KNOWN Space we know of, be it inner, or outward. this is just my understanding, ok. again not saying that you're in error, but something to consider.

now this universe that we live in is, "multidimensional". supportive scriptures of Just one example, and there are many more. "when the army which was sent to Dothan to apprehend Elisha, is smitten with blindness", this is found in 2 Kings 6:15 "And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? "2 Kings 6:16 "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." 2 Kings 6:17 "And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha." 2 Kings 6:18 "And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha."

so these who was with Elisha and the lad was there all the time, but was not seen by naked eye. this universe encompass both, as I said before, observable universe . in science it is called the quantum world. Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear".

Remember we live in a created Universe, and Atoms are the basic building blocks of ordinary matter. Atoms can join together to form molecules, which in turn form most of the objects we know, LIVING, and NON LIVING. but Atoms, the Protons and neutrons are both composed of other particles called quarks and gluons, upper and lower. now how far are the deminions do this universe go? no one knows. and how big do it get in producing the known observable outward universe that we live in today, again no one knows.

here are a few eye openers for you to consider. "Cosmic Eye (Original HD Version)",

"How the Universe is Way Bigger Than You Think"

PS I fully agree that science... "True Science" is confirming the bible day by day.

that second video, as a student in school, I asked what's on the other side of the observable universe that we cannot see? "GOD IS AWSOME".

101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"if the Multiverse is day #1, how can that be when mult means many, but according to your assessment, Heaven #1 (Multiverse) created on Day #1. SEE POST #62.
Because the Bible teaches that God creates multiple Universes, I see the six days of Creation as the creation of our *current* Universe only. As a consequence, God limits our understanding to only those Three Heavens that pertain to us.

Thus, what I call the Multiverse is in reference to anything that exists outside of our own Universe.

So another way of putting it...
  • Heaven #3: Microcosm (Body Temple/Seed)
  • Heaven #2: Macrocosm (Our Universe)
  • Heaven #1: Everything Else/Highest Heaven (That which exists outside our Universe)
Note that I interpret the word Multiverse to mean higher Dimensions as well...

Psalms 148:4
"Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens."

See that? There are 'Waters' or Higher Dimensions outside of our Universe.
but take hope, Genesis 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."
  • Waters Above = Sea of Glass (That which separates our Universe from the Highest Heaven)
  • Waters Below = Underworld (That which separates our Universe from Hell)
Everything between the Waters Above and the Waters Below is the Firmament of our Universe.
below the inward, or inner space, our atmosphere/Sky.
Oh. Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought when you said 'inner space' you meant that which is inside all of us. As in the Kingdom of God Within.
Hebrews 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
The Invisible Things of God (the Word/Software Code) exist in Heaven #1, outside of our Universe. This is why we can not see it.

God manifests into our Universe via the Godhead...
  • Father: Neutron
  • Word: Proton
  • Holy Ghost: Electron
That is how we 'see' the Invisible Software Code, through the 'things that are made'... i.e. the Atom/Holy Trinity.
now this universe that we live in is, "multidimensional". supportive scriptures of Just one example, and there are many more.

Yes. However you will notice that there is always a 'barrier' or 'shield' of some kind that keeps the Multiverse from infiltrating into our Universe.

That is until God intervenes and opens the Eyes or a Portal...

Revelation 4:1
"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."

John passed through the Sea of Glass Dimensional Barrier and into the Multiverse. There John saw a Parallel Universe in which there existed a New Heaven and a New Earth.

Should we count those Heavens as well? How many would that make? See the problem?

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said it, and He would know.
Jesus said a lot of things and we have unpteen interpretations of what he meant. So the fact that he said it is not a cast iron that what people said he said is the truth.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Speculation without any concrete evidence.
There wasn't any sun in the beginning and we measure days by the sun. Universe time is different. It takes millions of years for light to reach us from the stars, so when Abraham looked up into the sky and saw all the stars, the earth, was already millions of years old.

Last edited: