The cross will be broken, the Holy Spirit's life will gush forth (will you wait for dry land?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

This is the groaning of the Spirit, for the world - just as the love of God was for the world. The Cross will be broken, as the anti-christ leads the Jews away into disbelieving, but the Holy Spirit leads the nations back to the love that was there at the first of Creation. This love will be spread over the whole earth, as a reminder that God loved the world and an acknowledgement of where obedience was able to begin. These things together will lead to a new faith, that the Holy Spirit is able to rule from our hearts, for God. As the Lord promised "He was with you, and will be in you" (gospels, from memory). Our hearts will beat as one for the Lord and we will be delivered of evil, even as evil rushes out from our midst to escape us (and the Lamb that is for us). These things all happen in a moment (as the Bible says we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye (letters from memory)).,

It is possible to have this faith now, but the Devil will not regard it in strength until the shedding of blood has made way for the remission of sin (from the Bible, from memory). The point is that the Cross will be lost, instead we will become witnesses to the world of the Love of the Holy Spirit for God, which is far more powerful than the Cross. Bear in mind that men built the cross, the cross was not made by Christ, but appropriated by him to make an example to the world. How much more an example then, if the Holy Spirit is able to supplant the cross with His own faith? Making the shame of the world, a badge of honor, to be to the praise of God for all time. This is what our reputation is staked on, not that it too won't pass away, but that it will not be forgotten, just as the cross of Christ has it's place in History, if not the world.

Do we pray then? For this? Surely Christ has told us to pray that we escape what is to come to pass and to stand before Him (the Son of Man). Yet there is One who is called to face this and to stand in Heaven, heart lifted up and spirit free in God. The power of the word, is that there is no more powerful, than it. If the world sees it, how can it not start to turn from sin, even as it turns away from the light? Since it is so encompassed by the praise of the Spirit for God? This will be the thing to remember, that nothing the Lord has touched has been without blessing, not even the cross - not even if the cross is destroyed. The world thinks that the cross is our weakness, that we cannot escape it, but we continue to boast! Man will be tested with spinelessness, the Devil will be tested with backwardness, but we will pass the test of steadfastness, Lord willing! This is the Grace of God at work in the Holy Spirit.

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Cross will be broken, as the anti-christ leads the Jews away into disbelieving,
1Co 1:17-18 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. (18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Gal 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.