The Cross

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. - Galatians 2:16.

Justified by the faith of Christ. Have you came to that yet!. Seeing your all as Christ. It is him in you that justified you at the cross - the moment you believed.

Everything you can read about in scripture concerning your life now is in Christ. Not me doing. What can a dead man do. That is not widely accepted as a complete work.

Do you remember your conversion? When you were just a new believer and you knew something happened to you. I'm talking about the very moment you believed, before your doing started. When in your innocence of not knowing anything about God, and now believing on the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior. Think back if you had that kind of conversion to go from one life to another. When I walked out of that building I knew something was different. I did not know what but I knew. At that moment something had happened to me. I had no idea, but I knew something had happened. It is not always like that I understand.

People are different and have different feeling when they were saved. But whatever the case.. it was the moment you believed you had another birthed in you. And that other in scripture that justifies, and all the other things you received when you recieved him as savior.

My point in that is; we did know and the first thing you hear is! Now you are a christian, this is what you will need to do - join our church - quit doing certain things - read your bible - when that door is open and we meet you need to be there - Jesus died for you now you give your life for him.

Paint the building - go out and witness - give your tithes - give a witness in life for Jesus - respect your elders (even if they are weird) - go and preach in all the world. After all we have a great commission!

- Now look on all those things! There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing any of those things. Accept when law is attached to it. It is subtle! The law of doing. They that preached to you did not know they were preaching law - do something to be who you are. If you are a christian this is what you will do.

Strange thing is; it is not written. What is written is; the moment he died you died, period. Dead in Christ. If we could go from there (the cross), and not just see my life as being just different, being made better by my not doing what I did, and do what I should do now - it would save a lot of misery. Dead as Jesus on the cross when he died.

Last edited: