The dangers of intermittent fasting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A friend of mine suggested the contemporary push in broadcast media and magazine articles of late, when it isn't a new thing, is related to the Globalists, think Klaus Schwab and the WEF, readying us for the implementation of their global Great Reset and food poverty agenda.

You'll eat, then you'll starve.
Interesting idea .

Reactions: dev553344

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Various Holy Days (such as Day of Atonement), grief, or specific prayer (.e.g. National Day of Prayer) I believe the Christian should do some fasting. Of course what they are talking about here is ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT where one is perhaps trying to lose weight and get healthier. I cringe when Christians say they will fast for {whatever} and then add on the side that maybe they will lose some weight in the process - errrr, wrong reason. I don't fast often, usually not much more than once or twice a year but back a few short years ago when politics were going bonkers I remember fasting something like 5 times that year. Such occasional fasting won't harm anyone and no, probably won't loose weight. The blood sugar even remains normal. LOL

Now, as for the likes of the global elitists who want to starve us, the good thing is that the human body can live on relatively little. I leave all Christians with this verse that's a promise. Psalm 37:25 which is enough to supply necessary nourishment. Remember when the pilgrims and pioneers came over to this new land there were no supermarkets or WAWA convenience stores. They had to bring/grow stuff themselves. Not to say there were no hardships, but we figured out how to do it all off this land. Skills and resources right here.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I employ a fasting technique between meals, but I don't go too long without food. When I was younger I used to fast for 24 hours once a month for spirituality which is good. But I don't do it anymore. I have fasted for 3 days at a time a couple times for answers to prayer. Hmmm, intermittent fasting is not healthy.