Pope Francis calls for New World Order

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A future pope will work hand-in-hand with the Antichrist, and this confirms that belief.

A future anti-pope perhaps...
The Church too will have her Judas as she follows in the footsteps of her Holy Husband..

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: Illuminator

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that Pope Francis will succeed at bringing in a New World Order;

Because I am contending in prayer for the Lord to usher in the age of Philadelphia;

A time in which the Lord will set before the church an open door that no one can shut.

An Antichrist regime will not be able to exist under such conditions as far as I can tell.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there-is-no-catholic-god.jpg

"Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, "BUT" God, the Father, Abba, (Father) "is the light"..."

John 1:
[9] That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think you understand what the NWO is @Illuminator
He understands perfectly what it is.
That the pope would support a literal NWO in the absence of justice and charity is a bunch of fear mongering nonsense.
Because he can defend it in such a manner as above informs us that he is very well acquainted with the NWO, the great reset etc. His church has been promoting such a concept for decades publicly, and working to establish it for centuries privately.
The NWO as illuminator full well knows, is being established on the pretext of justice and charity. On the pretext of climate change. On the pretext of covid. Listen to the leaders, they all speak of justice and equity and inclusiveness and fairness and charity. But it's a lie. And illuminati, sorry, illuminator knows that also.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Albert Einstein didn't aware that the ancestor of CC is Hellenistic / Gaia as the source of all science where all those knowledge are from the Giants described on the book of Enoch.
We should use science wisely, many people become greedy when they felt expert in science to make injustice among others as a tools to benefit for their own profit or their own group.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We should use science wisely, many people become greedy when they felt expert in science to make injustice among others as a tools to benefit for their own profit or their own group.

3hxprb.jpg

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Today we lived in the era of multi connected bible books, we lived in babylon era, the giants, jezebel & elijah, exodus, and Jesus. That's why Jesus told the day would be like the day of Noah who gave married to each other and they will buy or sell (Luke 17:24-30). Prepare for the worst as many people loves money more than God and make money as their only gods that can make them peace.