The Destruction of the USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
lizz7711. now your making sense!!!! I agree with you. Jesus said "Will I find find faith, when I return.!!!I also heard from the Lord, He told me he is going to stop dealing with some churches. Just like in the book of revelations. What does that mean? It means that all his grace and patience will be removed. WE have already seen one church give the OK to Pastors being openly gay. NOT GOOD. It was a Major Church. However, I believe the best for those that are trying to do good. I am not the judge. Catholics, well................ God bless them. The feel condemned to go directly to the father. I feel sorry for them, I feel sorry that they feel that they have some purgatory to go to, when in reality, the blood of Jesus has already fixed everything for them. I don't shun them, but want to help. I believe the best and hope the best. FAITH!!!!!lizz7711, everything is OK. Trust me. The Word of God is coming to pass, in the last days there shall be perilous times. That is scripture, and we need to side with the Word of God. That is just how it is suppose to go. WE can't change scripture. What we can do is believe the best and hope for the best. We are not appointed to wrath. If we can grab a few, then Glory to God!!! We are that generation!!!! Jesus talked about. What a great place to be.Scripture has to be true, so God giving light to the wrong, is going to be normal, but there are still strong churches, those that will endure to the end. Thank you Lizz. I did not want to be harsh, but lets help where we can. Jesus Is Lord.MARTIN:Cliff is not the only one walking by "SIGHT". there are other people talking about doom and gloom. It is expected as we are that generation that will see these things come to pass. It is easy to sit on the sideline and judge. It is another matter to walk by faith and make a difference.Good post Martin.God bless you LIZ.............and Martin...Jesus Is Lord.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Fact is, Prophets all thru the Old Test. all shared prophecies given by God, backed up in Scripture, even before them. And Prophecies normally fall into two classes- 1- A reminder of past prophecies given. 2- Further details of past prophecies. Both of these main points can be seen clearly, after each "first" new prophecy God gave early on in His Word. For instance- In the early books of the Old Test., God was going to chastize Isreal for thier disobeying God. The Prophet of that time over them, pleaded with God not to allow the captivity of them again. God answered that by letting them go free. But, shortly after, God declared that the chastizement would be worse, as thier disobedience did. And... it happened. Later, rather than one nation holding them captive, 4 diverse nations, one after another held them captive. and between that first prophecy and the time of captivity, God spoke thru several Leaders for Isreal to change its ways, giving further prophecies what would happen. And Daniel, during King Nebecaneezer's reign- (Babylon's captivity over Isreal), refered to one such Prophecy given long before, concerning the length of the captivity, when speaks of the 70 weeks and understanding it at that point. So, Prophecies God may give us today, will fall within one of the two main focal points given above, and will be able to be checked to God's word for validity. God Bless!!