• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
There are hobbies that are related to collecting.
And there are hobbies that are related to creating.

Both can be an obsession, and everyone has an obsession, or a few.

What i can tell you, is that the "creative instinct" is innate in us all, as it came from the Original Artist of All Creation.
The Father OF Creation.

A.) God is an ARTIST.

He creates LIFE, in Living COLOR, using all the Universe as His Canvas.

Even a human being is a "piece of living Art" that the Great Designer has originally CREATED.

And that is why we all have this desire to create...

We paint.
We take Photos.
We remodel our house.
We write music.
We write WORDS.......

Why???
Because We are ALL created this way, because He is just like US, and we are Just like Him, in that regard.

"Made in God's IMAGE"...

Let me show you something really amazing..

God is "up there"...
And He created the Planets and the Stars and all of the Cosmos.. and the thing about it is.... ITS all so COLORFUL and its created on a Palette of BLACKNESS because BLACK = is the ultra-contrast to COLOR.
So, God the Heavenly ARTIST...= "hung" colored Lights on a BLACK Canvas called "Space" and all these Colors....keep moving and changing, and He watches all this beauty happening all the time, exactly as you watch a Sunset moving and changing.

He gets the same JOY from seeing it as we do....

So, do you want to "Be more like God"?

Then here is how.

1.) Create something beautiful

2.) Give something away that helps someone

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest and Pearl

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

What i can tell you, is that the "creative instinct" is innate in us all, as it came from the Original Artist of All Creation.
The Father OF Creation.

A.) God is an ARTIST.

Even a human being is a "piece of living Art" that the Great Designer has originally CREATED.

We paint.
We take Photos.
We remodel our house.
We write music.
We write WORDS.......

Why???
Because We are ALL created this way, because He is just like US, and we are Just like Him, in that regard.

"Made in God's IMAGE"...

God is "up there"...
And He created the Planets and the Stars and all of the Cosmos.. and the thing about it is.... ITS all so COLORFUL and its created on a Palette of BLACKNESS because BLACK = is the ultra-contrast to COLOR.
So, God the Heavenly ARTIST...= "hung" colored Lights on a BLACK Canvas called "Space" and all these Colors....keep moving and changing, and He watches all this beauty happening all the time, exactly as you watch a Sunset moving and changing.

Then here is how.

Hi,
Just a question, as when I pulled this up there are like at the bottom another 5 posts you made and I didn't in scanning them see one verse from the gospels. So I am trying to understand whom you are teaching about. To me all words of the new testament will all pass away except for Jesus words. Do you believe this or am I understanding this verse wrong?

Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hi,
Just a question, as when I pulled this up there are like at the bottom another 5 posts you made and I didn't in scanning them see one verse from the gospels.

Well, what you wrote makes no sense.

also, are you requiring me to only post from the "Gospels'?
Just those 4 books?
You are not able to believe or accept anything from the Old Testament or from the 21 NT Epistles?

So, let me show you from Genesis, in that case.

"And God said, Let there BE"... = all of Creation, that is the "Cosmos" and i just wrote about God the Artist, in this regard.

Now if you look at Isaiah (old testament).. you find 40:22 that says that God looks down from Heaven (The 3rd) and sees the Earth as a "CIRCLE".. (round).
And why is is round?
Because God the Artist of all Creation, decided to CREATE it, as "round".
The Earth is one more amazing creation that God "set in the heavens"..
If you ever fly back to Mars, you can look down on the Earth and you'll think..>"wow".

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

The Father OF Creation.

A.) God is an ARTIST.

We paint.
We take Photos.
We remodel our house.
We write music.
We write WORDS.......

Why???

"Made in God's IMAGE"...

God is "up there"...

Then here is how.

To my mild astonishment, you have actually hit upon one of the core tenets of my theology. Among God's "omni" attributes, I believe, is omni-creativity. God is, in fact, the Supreme Artist. All that He has created is a divine work of art.

Artists enjoy the act of creation. They are driven to express their creativity. What drives them and how the creative process works is a mystery to non-artists.

Alas, literalist/fundamentalist Christianity turns God into something more akin to a Paint-By-Numbers "artist." I believe a version of Christianity that embraces God as the Omni-Artist, with all the Mystery that this entails, is closer to the truth.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have always thought it so wonderful that there is so much colour in our oceans and seas; colour that nobody before our generation was able to see unless they were down there. Even the early underwater films by Jaques Cousteau were in black and white.
1710010402825.png