The Doctrine of Millennialism is destroy by Personal Symbolizing of Scripture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you need to answer the question, not avoid it.

When Christ returns, how much of the mortal population do you believe will be slain?
I wasn’t avoiding it but as I have said many times before all people left on the earth as the saints will be raptured moments before God destroyes the world with fire

Reactions: jeffweeder

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see post #241? I said everyone will be slain all unbelievers as the saints will be raptured

So it is you (Amill) that takes "all flesh" literally (hyper literally), not Premill.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don’t because I don’t believe that revelation 19 is the second coming

So? Do you think "all flesh" in Rev 19 is speaking of all mortal humanity? Yes or no?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it’s says all flesh not just the flesh of the army your the one being literal not I
I've tried twice now to teach you contextual grammar.

Who ever in the white world stands against Christ will be defeated by the word of Christ
True, There will be no mercy at the battlefield of Armageddon.

(Zech 14)
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

(Rev 19)
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19 fulfills Zech 14

And it is not on the new earth, because it will be them left on this after after the armies at Armageddon are wiped out.

Not all flesh gathers for war with the 10 kings and beast at Armageddon.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you think

So what do you think these verses mean?

Revelation 2:16-17
15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Was Jesus going to come once here and then only once more finally again? How many times is Jesus coming back with a literal sword out of His mouth to physically kill people? Don’t you see how ridiculous this is?

What does the bible say the sword of Jesus mouth is? It’s His word
If you're going to be carnal minded about it, then there's no point.

He also said He was going to cast that Jezebel into a bed and kill her children with death.

He also said he was going to remove the candlestick from the church of Ephesus.

One prophecy can cover several events.

The day of the Lord is fulfilled three times in Scripture, that is confirmed by Scripture: Jesus Christ coming in the flesh. Jesus Christ coming to the earth a second time. And fire from God burning Gog and Magog and melting the earth and the elements of heaven.

You have been making the 2nd and 3rd the same event.

It's not.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t avoiding it but as I have said many times before all people left on the earth as the saints will be raptured moments before God destroyes the world with fire
That's man's false pre-trib rapture theory. It is nowhere written in God's Word.

Jesus returns only ONE TIME on the very last day of this present world, and that is when God's Word shows He will gather His Church and bring the asleep saints with Him from Heaven, and all go to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem where His feet will touch down there, that same place where He ascended to Heaven from.

The sudden destruction upon the wicked and deceived on the last day by God's consuming fire will end this flesh world time, literally. But it will not destroy all souls, but only a portion of those armies that come upon Jerusalem on the last day (Zechariah 14:16). The nations will be changed just as those in Christ still alive on earth will be changed to their spirit body also. This is how God's Wrath can be upon the nations, and the nations still existing after that "day of the Lord" when Jesus comes to gather His saints on the last day of this world.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true. See Zechariah 14:16.
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Yes, I saw that, but Rev 19:21 shows that the remnant not slain at first, would also be slain.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

And so it could be read slightly different: Everyone that is left, of all the nations that came against Jerusalem, shall even go up...

Out of all those nations that did go to war, there is always them that are left in the nations.

It will not be a gathering of all them in all nations at one place for war.

But, either way, it proves the point that there will be them left of all nations, that will go up from year to year during the Lord's reign on earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, I saw that, but Rev 19:21 shows that the remnant not slain at first, would also be slain.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

And so it could be read slightly different: Everyone that is left, of all the nations that came against Jerusalem, shall even go up...

Out of all those nations that did go to war, there is always them that are left in the nations.

It will not be a gathering of all them in all nations at one place for war.

But, either way, it proves the point that there will be them left of all nations, that will go up from year to year during the Lord's reign on earth.
Rev.19:21 is pointing back to those of verse 18, which is about the unbelieving peoples, and the kings of the earth that followed Satan. Isaiah 24 reveals those kings will be locked in Satan's pit prison with him during Christ's "thousand years" reign, and visited after many days (i.e., after the "thousand years").

Rev.20 specifically shows the nations still existing after Christ's future return, just as Zech.14 does also. What most do not realize is that God's consuming fire on the last day when Jesus returns will burn man's works off this earth, including the flesh body. All souls still alive on earth will put off the flesh on that "last trump". So with Christ's judgment on that day, that must be considered about the nations.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's man's false pre-trib rapture theory. It is nowhere written in God's Word.

Jesus returns only ONE TIME on the very last day of this present world, and that is when God's Word shows He will gather His Church and bring the asleep saints with Him from Heaven, and all go to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem where His feet will touch down there, that same place where He ascended to Heaven from.

The sudden destruction upon the wicked and deceived on the last day by God's consuming fire will end this flesh world time, literally. But it will not destroy all souls, but only a portion of those armies that come upon Jerusalem on the last day (Zechariah 14:16). The nations will be changed just as those in Christ still alive on earth will be changed to their spirit body also. This is how God's Wrath can be upon the nations, and the nations still existing after that "day of the Lord" when Jesus comes to gather His saints on the last day of this world.

Its not pretrib theory I said that it was moments before the end of our world and yes I agree Jesus only comes back one more time

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true. See Zechariah 14:16.
Zechariah 14 is not Revelation 19. Zechariah 14 is Revelation 6. The left overs of the nations is the firstfruits of the final harvest. Armageddon is only the tares left after Satan's 42 months. The firstfruits of the final harvest is that army on white horses coming back to earth with Jesus. That army is the remnant, not any one at Armageddon spared their lives.

The remnant of the nations were those waiting on the sea of glass in Revelation 15 for Satan's 42 months to be over at Armageddon.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So? Do you think "all flesh" in Rev 19 is speaking of all mortal humanity? Yes or no?

What I believe the all flesh in Rev 19 is speaking of is all who oppose Christ since the first advent. They are still of the flesh and we are of the spirit. All who have opposed Christ sine the first advent have perished or wil perish but Jesus still reigns

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you're going to be carnal minded about it, then there's no point.

He also said He was going to cast that Jezebel into a bed and kill her children with death.

He also said he was going to remove the candlestick from the church of Ephesus.

One prophecy can cover several events.

The day of the Lord is fulfilled three times in Scripture, that is confirmed by Scripture: Jesus Christ coming in the flesh. Jesus Christ coming to the earth a second time. And fire from God burning Gog and Magog and melting the earth and the elements of heaven.

You have been making the 2nd and 3rd the same event.

It's not.

Yes Jesus will only come back once physically but my point is that Jesus used the exact same words showing that it isn't a one time event

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I believe the all flesh in Rev 19 is speaking of is all who oppose Christ since the first advent.

So you think Jesus kills every unbeliever and has done that since the first advent? That still takes "all flesh" hyper literally and WAYYYYY out of context.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus will only come back once physically but my point is that Jesus used the exact same words showing that it isn't a one time event

lol, so coming back once is NOT a one time event. Makes perfect sense!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol, so coming back once is NOT a one time event. Makes perfect sense!
Yes it is a one time physical second coming which is different from coming in judgment

God uses people or natural disasters to bring judgment on people

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you think Jesus kills every unbeliever and has done that since the first advent? That still takes "all flesh" hyper literally and WAYYYYY out of context.
People die in all different ways but Jesus word condemns and judges