The Donkey Sheriff says;

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Martin W. said:

I wasn't addressing you either madad , for a donkey sheriff you are a bit too sensitive I think.
On behalf of boastful Gentile Christians everywhere i apologize for taking offence at a being called a religious poser with a superiority complex because I like to share the gospel in the apologetic section of a Christian forum..

My Bad :)
RANDOR said:
Since I came to the Lord.................I've turned into a big 220 lb sensitive kook............don't even recogonize my old self...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
Can't even kill a bug anymore................my men they looked at me funny in the beginning....now all of them if a bug is walking around the jobsite they will move it out of they way. But hey.....don't get me wrong.......if that thing bites me..............well..........32 ounce hammer will be comin down :)

I was also a big game hunter......actually hunted all my life..............haven't been hunting now for 18 years..........yep gettin soft I guess :)

I'd rather have Madad sensitive and mad at me.............then.........not. :eek:

PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME FOR MY NEW LIFE LORD.................

Remember..........WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
I could never be mad at you buddy, how can I be mad at someone I dont understand :p

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Madad21 said:
On behalf of boastful Gentile Christians everywhere i apologize for taking offence at a being called a religious poser with a superiority complex because I like to share the gospel in the apologetic section of a Christian forum..

My Bad :)
Now I understand why its called apologetics. I've always wondered what I have to apologize for, how many times did Jesus apologize to the people he ministered to...

Reactions: Madad21