The End.....of the road ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
How about this for a disguise:

View attachment 3279

There's only one competing '~religious institution~', the Seventh day Adventists.

They beat the Catolics in bragging 20,000,000 over 2,000,000,000 = 2,000 to 1.
....sorry, my mathematics is bad; it's not that bad, only 200 to 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, you're right. But I am of and off the Waterberg, kees se kind!, a Boerebobbejaan, proudly, you did not know. Just like I did not know when I in South Africa, in darkest and lowest bottom speck of the continent, started my web-page. Have I known --I should have known the Americans would be before Africa as always--, I would not have chosen 'biblestudents'.

But I thought Americans should be able to read, .co.za which does make a world's difference.

Now don't get hopes I'll back off for American stupidity. http://www.biblestudents.co.za is my web-page I'm not surrendering to anyone in the world.
Be good to yourself. Don't get a hernia with your anti-Catholic contortions. I am not American. It makes no difference where you live. BS was manufactured in America, and they don't surrender to anyone in the world either, except the false philosophies of the post-enlightenment era.

Do yourself a big favor. Don't beat the Catholic Church with your ignorant stick. That does nothing for your integrity.

pope accept jesus.jpg

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Do yourself a big favor. Don't beat the Catholic Church with your ignorant stick. That does nothing for your integrity.

I could and I did read that you are Canadian; that in my eyes is American. I like and adore Protestant America which also is fast disappearing down the throat of mongrel protestantism one of the disguises of Roman Catholicism.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Check this! That is mongrel protestantism for you. Dear Mrs. E.G. White could just as well have written this and your oompie pous could have PLAGIARISED it from HER!

Like the language of the 'JBBJ' in many places resembles 'Steps to Christ' by her to words and sentences, ideas and even paragraphs. Then the Lutherans and their step mother the Catholics have the audacity to accuse miesies White of plagiarism, can you believe it!

epostle

Jun 21, 2018
essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm busy right now demolishing the SDA. If you want me to do the same with pope Rutherford, take a number.

bs.jpg

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    732.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
"The Saviour of the world" for those who obey the Gospel! Those who repent and are converted. Those who repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Universalism is a false doctrine.

we must believe that all Christians as sons of God will be saved so that the task as saviour of the world will be finished as all non Christians will finish up as Christians - see Jn 17:4 - btw devils and children of the devil will not be saved = so they believe and tremble but we believe and rejoice - twinc

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...all non Christians will finish up as Christians...
Sorry but you are seriously and sadly mistaken.

Before looking at the Scriptures which refute this imaginary scenario let's look at your misapplication of John 17:4:I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

This has absolutely nothing to say about unbelievers and non-Christians all somehow being saved.

What it does tell us is that God the Father gave the Lord Jesus Christ "a work" to be finished. While Christ did many works during His earthly ministry, His primary work was to become the Lamb of God who would take away the sin of the world, on the Cross at Calvary.

Now the amazing thing about this statement is that Jesus sees this work ALREADY finished (when He cried out on the Cross "It is finished") although He would be crucified the following day. That is because God the Father saw the Lamb of God slain from BEFORE the foundation of the world (1 Pet 1:18-20)!

However, the only way that the blood of Christ and His righteousness can avail any unbeliever is if he repents and is converted, believes on the Lord Jesus Christ, and receives Him as Lord and Savior. This is called "obedience to the Gospel". But not all have obeyed the Gospel, neither will all obey the Gospel. Therefore all will NOT be saved (and those who reject the deity of Christ will not be saved either).

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mk 16:15,16)
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (Jn 3:18)
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (Jn 3:36)

The Bible could not make this any plainer. Which means that you will need to thoroughly revise your theology to line it up with Gospel truth.

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, you're right. But I am of and off the Waterberg, kees se kind!, a Boerebobbejaan, proudly, you did not know. Just like I did not know when I in South Africa, in darkest and lowest bottom speck of the continent, started my web-page. Have I known --I should have known the Americans would be before Africa as always--, I would not have chosen 'biblestudents'.

But I thought Americans should be able to read, .co.za which does make a world's difference.

Now don't get hopes I'll back off for American stupidity. http://www.biblestudents.co.za is my web-page I'm not surrendering to anyone in the world.

talking about stupidity how is it you do not know Jesus is Jehovah so Christians are His true witnesses - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but you are seriously and sadly mistaken.

Before looking at the Scriptures which refute this imaginary scenario let's look at your misapplication of John 17:4:I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

This has absolutely nothing to say about unbelievers and non-Christians all somehow being saved.

What it does tell us is that God the Father gave the Lord Jesus Christ "a work" to be finished. While Christ did many works during His earthly ministry, His primary work was to become the Lamb of God who would take away the sin of the world, on the Cross at Calvary.

Now the amazing thing about this statement is that Jesus sees this work ALREADY finished (when He cried out on the Cross "It is finished") although He would be crucified the following day. That is because God the Father saw the Lamb of God slain from BEFORE the foundation of the world (1 Pet 1:18-20)!

However, the only way that the blood of Christ and His righteousness can avail any unbeliever is if he repents and is converted, believes on the Lord Jesus Christ, and receives Him as Lord and Savior. This is called "obedience to the Gospel". But not all have obeyed the Gospel, neither will all obey the Gospel. Therefore all will NOT be saved (and those who reject the deity of Christ will not be saved either).

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. (Mk 16:15,16)
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (Jn 3:18)
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (Jn 3:36)

The Bible could not make this any plainer. Which means that you will need to thoroughly revise your theology to line it up with Gospel truth.

the Bible is plain enough but you are as mixed up as many others who believe and accept that the saviour of the world failed as many Christians are already in hell and is now failing and will fail because most Christians are even now on the broad road - this is not the original good news but bad news and not at all the glad tidings of great joy - many belittle and blaspheme against the saviour of the world imho - twinc

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the Bible is plain enough but you are as mixed up as many others who believe and accept that the saviour of the world failed as many Christians are already in hell and is now failing and will fail because most Christians are even now on the broad road - this is not the original good news but bad news and not at all the glad tidings of great joy - many belittle and blaspheme against the saviour of the world imho - twinc
Once again your remarks show that you are clueless about Gospel truth. And you simply ignored the Scriptures which refuted your ideas.

Christians do not end up in Hell, neither are they on the broad road to destruction. That applies to the lost, the unsaved, and the unbelievers.

And for you information Christ and God never "fail". The failure is always by humans, and since God has given everyone a free will, they will either obey the Gospel or disobey it, either obey God and Christ, or disobey them.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Once again your remarks show that you are clueless about Gospel truth. And you simply ignored the Scriptures which refuted your ideas.

Christians do not end up in Hell, neither are they on the broad road to destruction. That applies to the lost, the unsaved, and the unbelievers.

And for you information Christ and God never "fail". The failure is always by humans, and since God has given everyone a free will, they will either obey the Gospel or disobey it, either obey God and Christ, or disobey them.

being clueless you must naturally conclude that I am clueless - unlike the Bereans and Paul you have not checked it out for yourself but wrongly read or heard what you have just simply and foolishly accepted because a will that is fallen, flawed and fragmented cannot possibly be free and if it were we are lost - it is exactly because we have a faulty freewill that Christ is a necessity imho - twinc