The end...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
FEARFULNESS HATH SURPRISED THE HYPOCRITES. WHO AMONG US SHALL DWELL WITH THE DEVOURING FIRE? WHO AMONG US SHALL DWELL WITH EVERLASTING BURNINGS?-Isa 33:14.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
you forgot the first words of the verse who its toIsaiah 33:13 "Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge My might."This is addressing to the nations in the end times. When God returns to this earth, no one is going to wonder if there is a God, it will be according to how you have lived your life as to whether His wrath is against you or not. God's same Holy Spirit that burns the wicked will be the warmth to His own, that love Him. Isaiah 33:14 "The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?"Those that have fallen to Satan, the Antichrist will be afraid of Jesus Christ at his return for they will be in great shame. The hypocrites are those that followed the traditions of men and in their ignorance were taken in by the lies and deceptions of Satan. This goes back again to that Hebrew word dealing with fear and revere, the same word in the Hebrew tongue. Naturally those that love God, and do not take part in the deception will take no part in the burning, because God is not angry at us. He is angry at those that would falsely teach who He calls "hypocrites", and those that would listen to them. You can either be stablized on the wisdom and knowledge that comes only from His Word, or you will be deceived by the traditions and twisted doctrines that the religious systems teach. It is your choice of whom you shall believe.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49071)
FEARFULNESS HATH SURPRISED THE HYPOCRITES. WHO AMONG US SHALL DWELL WITH THE DEVOURING FIRE? WHO AMONG US SHALL DWELL WITH EVERLASTING BURNINGS?-Isa 33:14.
What does this mean to you? What spurred you to post this?

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(kriss;49078)
you forgot the first words of the verse who its toIsaiah 33:13 "Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge My might."This is addressing to the nations in the end times. When God returns to this earth, no one is going to wonder if there is a God, it will be according to how you have lived your life as to whether His wrath is against you or not. God's same Holy Spirit that burns the wicked will be the warmth to His own, that love Him. Isaiah 33:14 "The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?"Those that have fallen to Satan, the Antichrist will be afraid of Jesus Christ at his return for they will be in great shame. The hypocrites are those that followed the traditions of men and in their ignorance were taken in by the lies and deceptions of Satan. This goes back again to that Hebrew word dealing with fear and revere, the same word in the Hebrew tongue. Naturally those that love God, and do not take part in the deception will take no part in the burning, because God is not angry at us. He is angry at those that would falsely teach who He calls "hypocrites", and those that would listen to them. You can either be stablized on the wisdom and knowledge that comes only from His Word, or you will be deceived by the traditions and twisted doctrines that the religious systems teach. It is your choice of whom you shall believe.
The sinners everywhere ought to be afraid.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49200)
The sinners everywhere ought to be afraid.
No doubt about that. If I didn't know Christ was in the picture, it would be scary indeed. To be judged according to our own deeds and righteousness? Not a pretty picture for us, to say the least.
smile.gif

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(treeoflife;49100)
What does this mean to you? What spurred you to post this?
I am not understanding why there would be no fear of God in any being, much less a self proclaimed preacher of the Truth.The Truth is God is to be feared. How dumb to think you can stand before Him and not tremble at His might and especially His righteousness, and us full of sin.Many have trembled and turned from sin because of His righteous punishments of which we are warned and told to fear . And if you are sinner you just don't know how frightened you will be until it's finally time for you to face the Truth, the very bowels of hell await those who do not heed His Word and believe me I don't want that and no right man should. Man lives big because his judgment lingers, and alot of men just ain't gonna sweat it, or there are those who just plainly are willingly ignorant of The Word of God. What a shame.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49204)
I am not understanding why there would be no fear of God in any being, much less a self proclaimed preacher of the Truth.The Truth is God is to be feared. How dumb to think you can stand before Him and not tremble at His might and especially His righteousness, and us full of sin.Many have trembled and turned from sin because of His righteous punishments of which we are warned and told to fear . And if you are sinner you just don't know how frightened you will be until it's finally time for you to face the Truth, the very bowels of hell await those who do not heed His Word and believe me I don't want that and no right man should. Man lives big because his judgment lingers, and alot of men just ain't gonna sweat it, or there are those who just plainly are willingly ignorant of The Word of God. What a shame.
I was just asking you a question, and once again John the Baptist here busts out with his doom and repentance bit, regardless of the circumstance the situation presents.Anyways, I don't think Paul was dumb when He said to go boldy before the thrown of grace. Neither do I think John was dumb too, when he wrote that perfect love casts out fear... dumb indeed. There was a time when I trembled in fear... now, I will only tremble in awe. Perfect love has casted out fear. I'm not full of sin... Jesus took my sin from me. I stand before Him perfect and without a single hint of blame.I know, as you said, you do not understand. I pray someday you will.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(treeoflife;49202)
No doubt about that. If I didn't know Christ was in the picture, it would be scary indeed. To be judged according to our own deeds and righteousness? Not a pretty picture for us, to say the least.
smile.gif

You can't walk in Christ unless you do what Christ says and Christ says fear God so you are walking in sin and darkness stumbling around. And you will until you get the fear in you. Until then you and everyone else who overlooks the very beginning, of the understanding of the Gospel, will die in folly having never heeded instruction and wisdom. Because they are willingly ignorant.For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of GodAnd fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;I pray O Lord in the name of Jesus that all who read these things may be blessed to come to the knowledge of the fear of our awesome God but will then walk into the light of Truth as I have. Amen.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Reverence - including an understanding (as much as one of us can) of YHVH's awesome power - is only the beginning. Despite the importance, it is only the beginning.Psalms 51:1
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
We shall be awed by his presence, but that wrath is not meant for his children that recognize, fear (reverence), and obey him by believing upon his Son. That wrath is meant for those that don't. The fakes, hypocrites, and all of the rest the Apostle Paul named (amongst other places in the Bible, of course).

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(treeoflife;49206)
I was just asking you a question, and once again John the Baptist here busts out with his doom and repentance bit, regardless of the circumstance the situation presents.Anyways, I don't think Paul was dumb when He said to go boldy before the thrown of grace. Neither do I think John was dumb too, when he wrote that perfect love casts out fear... dumb indeed. There was a time when I trembled in fear... now, I will only tremble in awe. Perfect love has casted out fear. I'm not full of sin... Jesus took my sin from me. I stand before Him perfect and without a single hint of blame.I know, as you said, you do not understand. I pray someday you will.
Oh I do understand. I also think though that if you follow the commandments and you sin, which we are prone to do, then if you do not fear the wrath of God you could very likely do it again. It's God's choice and I do not want Him to harden my heart because I thought we had some nonexistent agreement that all my sins will be that overlooked.It's my understanding that we must practice spiritual exercise and walk upright and if I didn't fear God I probably wouldn't be so quick to follow His commandments. It's everywhere in scripture about fearing Him. No on can stand before His terrible face of righteousness and goodness in these sinful rags. And who is even so sure about our new ones? According to scripture you can't even really get a grasp on the knowledge of God until you fear Him. Who in their right mind breaks God's commandments without fear? Let Him be counted spiritually ignorant, because He has been warned. It's that fear that will bring about mercy, and what of the hypocrite?For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Cronnie, I know you think you are awesome and great, but really you aren't. You are nothing, and your works are trash. Only in Him do we have value. Filthy rags... that's what our works are. That is what Paul calls them. Hate to break this to you, but your righteous deeds are equal to quality of filthy, nasty rags. Perhaps when you truly realize this will you stop your blind, zealous lunges at others who have trusted Christ. As for me, they bounce off me like feathers against a Rock. But, for your sake... you must hear it.We are meant to revere Him, and, I do. He is an awesome God.I am not afraid of Him though, you must know. He is my Father, and we know eachother well. I am not afraid of Him at all. Why should I be? There is no sin in me. Only those who have sin should be afraid... and I do not have sin. Christ has taken it all upon Himself. Hasn't He taken your sin too?If you are afraid of His judgment, and you know Christ, your fear is misplaced and misunderstood. Love has yet to be perfected in you... because perfect love has not yet cast out fear.Have you noticed that all of your posts have green arrows pointing to them, somehow substatiating them as more significant in the pack? You think you are better than everyone, but you are not. You are worse, because you think you are better.For your own sake, trust in only His mercy. and stop thinking yourself a prophet.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(treeoflife;49214)
Cronnie, I know you think you are awesome and great, but really you aren't. You are nothing, and your works are trash. Only in Him do we have value. Filthy rags... that's what our works are. That is what Paul calls them. Hate to break this to you, but your righteous deeds are equal to quality of filthy, nasty rags. Perhaps when you truly realize this will you stop your blind, zealous lunges at others who have trusted Christ. As for me, they bounce off me like feathers against a Rock. But, for your sake... you must hear it.We are meant to revere Him, and, I do. He is an awesome God.I am not afraid of Him though, you must know. He is my Father, and we know eachother well. I am not afraid of Him at all. Why should I be? There is no sin in me. Only those who have sin should be afraid... and I do not have sin. Christ has taken it all upon Himself. Hasn't He taken your sin too?If you are afraid of His judgment, and you know Christ, your fear is misplaced and misunderstood. Love has yet to be perfected in you... because perfect love has not yet cast out fear.Have you noticed that all of your posts have green arrows pointing to them, somehow substatiating them as more significant in the pack? You think you are better than everyone, but you are not. You are worse, because you think you are better.For your own sake, trust in only His mercy. and stop thinking yourself a prophet.
What righteous deeds, quoting the Bible? Seriously what are you talking about? What "works", quoting the Bible? Seriously man trash? Think I am better? Notice who my posts speak of and how they contain actual scripture. They are important every word of scripture is a treasure, you obviously feel threatened by it. Sin lives in me and you too. What's the matter didn't you get that out of your Bible? But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. The Bible says to fear Him and so does Jesus Christ.And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. My love is perfect in Him. Someone needs to tell the Truth because I don't hear you telling it. And you just live out your little fantasy about how on the day of judgment you will not fear, enjoy it while it lasts. Cause you've got one monster of a nightmare to wake up to unless you repent.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49218)
What righteous deeds, quoting the Bible? Seriously what are you talking about? What "works", quoting the Bible? Seriously man trash? Think I am better? Notice who my posts speak of and how they contain actual scripture. They are important every word of scripture is a treasure, you obviously feel threatened by it. Sin lives in me and you too. What's the matter didn't you get that out of your Bible? But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. The Bible says to fear Him and so does Jesus Christ.And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. My love is perfect in Him. Someone needs to tell the Truth because I don't hear you telling it. And you just live out your little fantasy about how on the day of judgment you will not fear, enjoy it while it lasts. Cause you've got one monster of a nightmare to wake up to unless you repent.
Notice how quick my reply came, please. I typed this up before you even posted.------------Me: "Father, Cronnie is going to reply and misuse the verse from the Bible here: 1 John 1:8 -- it says that if anyone says he is without sin he is a liar."God: "It's okay, I know. He didn't listen to you nor understand your words. You aren't claiming to never sin, or to be without sin because of your own self as my Word in 1 John 1:8 indicates... you are claiming to be without sin because of my Son. When he does reply with this, explain this to him. Explain that he is using it out of context and not listening to your words. Remind him of this."1 John 2:1My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(treeoflife;49219)
Notice how quick my reply came, please. I typed this up before you even posted.------------Me: "Father, Cronnie is going to reply and misuse the verse from the Bible here: 1 John 1:8 -- it says that if anyone says he is without sin he is a liar."God: "It's okay, I know. He didn't listen to you nor understand your words. You aren't claiming to never sin, or to be without sin because of your own self as my Word in 1 John 1:8 indicates... you are claiming to be without sin because of my Son. When he does reply with this, explain this to him. Explain that he is using it out of context and not listening to your words. Remind him of this."1 John 2:1My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.
How can you claim to be in Christ and not fear the reproach of God? It is lunacy to claim to follow Christ and not follow what He tells you so plainly to do. You are making yourself a liar by not fearing God. We are told not to fear a chainsaw wielding maniac for example more than God,and I am pretty scared of that, but I am more frightened of God. See that is one way to go with Jesus' instruction. But wait there is more. If some one holds a knife to your throat, or fries you alive in a pan (like that crazy church did to so many fine God fearing people), you are not to fear them as much as you are to fear God.And I don't know how stupid you would have to be to misunderstand this simple instruction.And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
Yes we have. You can't beat the Word of God. I have studied it on many subjects and you would do well to learn from me.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.I John 1:6 - If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:I John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.I John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.I John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.I John 1:10 - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;49225)
I John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.I John 1:6 - If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:I John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.I John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.I John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.I John 1:10 - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Amen, and amen to your sig as well.
smile.gif

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49224)
Yes we have. You can't beat the Word of God. I have studied it on many subjects and you would do well to learn from me.
You're right, you can't beat the Word of God. Amen.Oh, I'm learning from you alright. Learning what not to be. You don't realize this now of course. All you have done since you started posting here is spout vain threats, swing your sword blade wide, wildy in the field, in a blind arrogant and ignorant rage. You have done far less than good. It would be best to go home, and let the true harvesters work my brother.Please do not neglect to recall our posting above -- the Lord spoke to me what your reply would be, and I had a reply ready in advance. Ignore it, that's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.