The end...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
Any man who claims to follow Christ and does not do as He says is a hypocrite plain and simple. How about them knife wielding maniacs and torture and death traps(like the kind that insane church used.I guess their perfect love was just pouring itself out onto man.)? I guess those do not frighten you either. What about a pistol to the head?Be honest now, let us not skirt the issues at hand THERE BY AVOIDING THE TRUTH. How about it little man? Too tired to fight the Word tonight?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Do you really believe in the junk you are trying to preach to everyone. I know God loves me, but I know better that God doesn't want me to be afraid of Him, but rather respect Him.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(cronnie36;49232)
Any man who claims to follow Christ and does not do as He says is a hypocrite plain and simple. How about them knife wielding maniacs and torture and death traps(like the kind that insane church used.I guess their perfect love was just pouring itself out onto man.)? I guess those do not frighten you either. What about a pistol to the head?Be honest now, let us not skirt the issues at hand THERE BY AVOIDING THE TRUTH. How about it little man? Too tired to fight the Word tonight?
I have no need to fight. I'll just sit back and let you get bothered. I know where the Lord is. He is on the thrown.You are making claims that I do not do what He says. You have no basis for this claim. Only your own self indulgent arrogance and rage. You serve your self in this, not God.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
Wait until you discover that it was hypocritical to claim to follow Jesus and not follow His commandment to FEAR GOD.And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
You speak in ignorance. Continue digging your hole deeper if you wish. That really is "the end..."

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(treeoflife;49238)
You speak in ignorance. Continue digging your hole deeper if you wish. That really is "the end..."
I Agree Im closing this thread its nothing but arguing about croonie's misquoting scripture from the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.