The essence of the messages of Jesus to this world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
After rigorous penance for about 40 days on a hill, Jesus presented the essence of all His future messages through the prayer followed by a miracle. Thousands of people gathered, who became very hungry in the hot mid-day. There were only four pieces of bread in the basket. Jesus uplifted the basket and did not pray God to provide more pieces of bread for the sake of hungry devotees. He prayed God expressing the gratefulness for providing those four pieces of bread and asked the disciples to serve those four pieces. Jesus thanked God looking at the past and was not worried about the problem of present and future. There is no need of any suggestion to the omniscient and omnipotent God. Sometimes you may have to remind your superior officer regarding some suggestions related to the situations in the present and in the future. The reason is that your officer is a human being with a limited brain and limited capacity. But in the case of God, such requirement does not arise. Since Jesus did not ask for the provision of more pieces of bread, it is quite possible that God might have kept silent. Even if Jesus asked, for more pieces of bread, God might have kept silent. The reason for such silence may be to test the devotees regarding their interest in the divine knowledge in spite of the hunger. Jesus will think in this way only if the miracle was not done. He would have not uttered a single word of blame if the miracle was not performed. That is the real devotion to God. Jesus wanted to preach such devotion to the public.

You should always pray God with full gratefulness looking at your past. God has already granted 100 favours giving you this human birth, which itself is the first favour. Health, wife, children, money, education, devotion etc. are the 100 favours already done to you by God. Your prayer never touches any of these favours already done to you in the past. Jesus explained that even the problems are also favours, which stimulate you to come near to God. His idea was that you should thank God even for the problems, which help you to develop the devotion to God. In the worldly affairs, you should be reverse to this concept. You should never think past and concentrate only on present and future in your worldly duties. Hence, God is reverse to the world.

Today, the prayers concentrate on the problems of the present, expecting the happiness of their relief in the future. According to Jesus, your prayer should be mere acknowledgement of the past favours done by God to you. Since this direction is absent, you have become the most ungrateful devil forgetting the long list of favours already done to you by God. Nobody mentions even a single favour already granted by God. From the beginning to the end, the prayer concentrates on the present and future only assuming that the favours already done were due to the results of good deeds performed by the individual. In such case, continue with the good deeds and naturally your present and future will be good. Where is the need of prayer to God?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
prayer is acknowledged as being for the pray-er, in order that they might have a change of heart in a matter and more closely align with God's will. It is also a way to center in the now with God, so, like a bonding thing, too. "Prayers" as we usually define them is likely a poor definition for what is meant by "prayer" in the Book anyway

"From euchomai; properly, a wish, expressed as a petition to God, or in votive obligation"
"From palal; intercession, supplication; by implication, a hymn -- prayer."
"from proseuchomai"

wow hmm

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The best worship of God is not through flowers etc. You remember constantly God’s help in the past incidents of your life and feel grateful with tears in eyes. Try to express gratefulness to the past help and you will be helped in the present and future without asking for it.

If you cannot recognize the contemporary human incarnation and if you cannot sacrifice in any way in His mission, at least, remember the previous help and become grateful to the invisible God without asking anything at least in that time. God will be certainly pleased with you and you will be helped by Him in your life. Regarding the case of devotees, who serve the God in present human form without aspiring anything in return, they will receive the eternal love from God. The fruit of His eternal love is unimaginable!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for worldwide revival in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Father I pray blessings on this request and for worldwide revival in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

There is nothing wrong in praying.

(In the following 'you' is a general word)

I am fed up with your false love to Me, which is either love of prostitute (veshyaa bhakti) by aspiring practical fruit (reward) from Me for your sacrifice of sweet theoretical devotion (prayers and songs) or deal of merchant (vyshya bhakti) by aspiring practical fruit from Me for your practical sacrifice of work or fruit of work. You have ocean of real love (both theoretical and practical) towards your issues, which is the result of pure theoretical love i.e., sacrifice of work and its fruit without aspiring anything in return. Sacrifice at least a drop from that ocean to Me as humble beginning to prove that I am at least a small trace before your issues(children)! In view of this truth, don’t speak lies by reciting prayers meaning that I am above everybody and everything!

Even if you sing on God with very sweet voice, God is not pleased if you are aspiring for some fruit in return. Even if you sing with very harsh voice, if your song has no background of any aspiration in return, God is highly pleased. Your intension is important and not the merit of the mode of worship.

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing wrong in praying.

(In the following 'you' is a general word)

I am fed up with your false love to Me, which is either love of prostitute (veshyaa bhakti) by aspiring practical fruit (reward) from Me for your sacrifice of sweet theoretical devotion (prayers and songs) or deal of merchant (vyshya bhakti) by aspiring practical fruit from Me for your practical sacrifice of work or fruit of work. You have ocean of real love (both theoretical and practical) towards your issues, which is the result of pure theoretical love i.e., sacrifice of work and its fruit without aspiring anything in return. Sacrifice at least a drop from that ocean to Me as humble beginning to prove that I am at least a small trace before your issues(children)! In view of this truth, don’t speak lies by reciting prayers meaning that I am above everybody and everything!

Even if you sing on God with very sweet voice, God is not pleased if you are aspiring for some fruit in return. Even if you sing with very harsh voice, if your song has no background of any aspiration in return, God is highly pleased. Your intension is important and not the merit of the mode of worship.
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Yes, there are times when the true love is missing. The problems is that spirituality is neither intellectual or material, therefore you cannot purchase or learn it. It is something that comes down from on high into the place where the spiritual heart resides.

Last edited:

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Yes, there are times when the true love is missing. The problems is that spirituality is neither intellectual or material, therefore you cannot purchase or learn it. It is something that comes down from on high into the place where the spiritual heart resides.

Ok thanks....Love to God shall be unconditional. That is the these of spirituality.
The devotion is of two types, conditional and unconditional. The former is bound by area and time. Within the limits of certain area only God is honored. If God crosses those limits God is rejected. Therefore, for the devotee the limits of the area happen to be God, since those limits are ultimate for the devotee. God also follows the same rule and cannot help the devotee beyond those limits. In such case God follows the strict rules of the cycle of deeds (Karma Chakra) and acts according to justice and injustice.

At the maximum, God may do some rearrangements like pre-poning of good fruits with reduced value and post-poning bad fruits with increased interest.

In this case God will not transfer your sins on to Him because the conditional devotion is basically unreal. In the conditional devotion since the boundary of the area is ultimate God, God is no more God. Therefore, the approach to God is false devotion. It is time bound since the devotion comes only in difficult times. The unconditional devotion is not limited by area and time. The devotion is real crossing all the limits of areas and time.

The Lord is the writer of the constitution and He knows whom to punish. Some times you see punishment of innocent person. You think that the injustice is ruling. In the kingdom of God only the justice is the ruler by the grace of God. When the innocent is punished, the punishment was of some bad deed done by him previously and the date of the punishment coincided with the present incident accidentally.

The Lord will react in the same way as we act (Ye Yatha Mam…Gita). If our devotion is one kg of Gold, He will pay us its cost. If our devotion is hundred grams gold, He will pay us one tenth of the cost of the gold. But if our devotion is only bronze, even if it is one kg the cost of gold cannot be paid. Bronze is glittering like gold and it will have its own payment. The time bound devotion is totally unreal. We are using God only in difficulties as we use the fan in summer. In the winter fan is not needed. Of course, we use the fan in winter also for few minutes so that it will not corrode. Similarly, we pray God for a little time in the days of happiness also so that the touch with God is maintained. The intensity of the devotion in the times of happiness is definitely different from that in bad times. The devotion of Prahlada and Gopikas (Great Devotee of God)was having the same intensity in all the times. In such case only God suffers for the sake of devotee. All the suffering of Prahlada was taken by Lord and therefore Prahlada was always smiling during the torture.