The Eternal Reality of : Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First, = life is hard.
Its a test.
Its difficult.
Life tends to be a test that just keeps on testing, and it can be so tiring.
At one point the Apostle Paul was just sick of it all, and wanted to go and be with Jesus and the Father and the Saints and the Host of Heaven, but He decided to stay here instead as He knew it was "More needful"..really mattered that He stayed, as the "Church" was still brand new and needed Him so much.
But Paul was tired of "life".....the grind...and so, there is this fact regarding the human condition.
"Jesus is touched with the feelings of our sad feelings and difficulties".
See...
God lived here as a Man, God became ONE OF US.....and so He understands exactly how it feels to be in this world and in this Life.
Your NT says something that you'll probably never hear a preacher preach, but i'll tell you.
It says that "Jesus learned obedience by the things He SUFFERED"... =down here.
And that is Jesus the MAN, The God-Man.... being on this earth, dealing with LIFE< just like we do, and that is why He is so filled with compassion for us always......its because He understands exactly what makes us feel, what we feel.

I sometimes live in Israel and i live sometimes in the States, and ive walked where The Lord has walked, some of it.... and its HOT in the SUMMER where He always had to walk, where he LEARNED all about TIRED and Thirsty.
Jesus is touched with the feelings we feel, my brothers and my sisters.
Jesus KNOWS your NAME.
God KNOWS your NAME.

Everything we feel,......= God, as Christ has also felt, yet without sinning.
And because God is touched by our grief and our pain and our frustrations......we should come to understand that He understands us perfectly when we pray, and He is able to give us comfort where we need it the most.
God gives us Grace for LIFE's Issues...for these TESTS....regarding the fact that Life is a test.
It is.
So, = When you need more Grace, when you need more help from God, then lean on Him more.
Spend more time with Him,.... as His Grace that is His power to lift you up and out of tests and trouble, is more generous and readily available when you spend more time with Him.
Really.

You've heard this...>"god helps those who helps themselves"...? well, thats not really exactly how it works., tho it is true that we function within the natural and God functions within and outside the Natural Realm. It is true that we are to do all we can, then God takes it from there. Yes, thats true... Its true that God rewards effort, but its also true that end results we leave to GOD.
So, when you want more Help, then give God more of you.
When you need more help, then give God more of yourself.
When you give Him all of you.......ahhh, there is the final answer, isn't it.
Are you THERE?
So its more true to say..>"God helps those who need more help from Him and lean on Him more".
Thats actually how Christianity works, for our benefit.
When we are WEAK, then God is Strong in us, for us, and through us.
When we get down on our knees, then God LIFTS US UP.
God makes something out of nothing, and the reality is, as compared to God, we are all quite nothing .

And , ....everyone has seasons in their life that are not what we would choose, and we are stuck in them.
Take heart, because everything changes. Life IS Change...and whatever you may be feeling today that is making you unhappy.....It will change also, so be ready for the next.....as Life is always..= the next and the next change. And for the Believer, we always have God with us because He is IN US.
So, no matter what, He will always work out whatever is going wrong, and recreate this for us, as a benefit. Every season of time we are going through , if bad, then God will make it a benefit for us....and if Good, then God will make it a benefit for us.
All in time.
God is really good at everything He created, and He created it all.

3 specific things He really does well are :

1.) Redeem the lost for eternity with the Blood of His Son.
2.) Change hard circumstances in our personal lives that we need Him to RESOLVE so that we can have peace again.
3.) Making our dreams a reality.

He is really good at all of these, Saint

Your bible teaches that God "thinks on you"....This means He literally thinks about all of His Children.
US.
And you know this must be true... we know it is, because this is our Heavenly Father, who Gave His Son for us.
We matter to Him....that much.
And let me tell you......there is no love like His that you can find down here, as this is God loving you, and its not like what we find with our family, friends, wife, husband, children, pets.
its better, its bigger, its wider, its deeper, its more fulfilling, and its eternal.
God's love is truly unaffected by our behavior, and is always unconditional.
God is Love.
Salvation is the same.
Salvation is unaffected by our Behavior. Its only affected by Jesus's sacrifice.
The reason you are always saved, if you are born again, is because the thing that saved you, is not of you, and this same thing that keeps you saved, is also not of you.

Sometimes you hear a fool on a forum trying to convince you that the Blood of Jesus is temporary, that its only as good as you are, and it only lasts as long as you are good.
Well, tell these fools that God accepted you and saved you when you were still a sinner, and not after you stopped.
Let these fools think on that, if they can think at all.

Also, we are all in it together, all stuck down here, as Believers, waiting for something good that is soon coming AGAIN.
What is coming is JESUS and us leaving this place with HIM. And we are all going to leave it, if we are born again. But the BEST News is, what is on the other side is not like this place. Its going to be SO GOOD., and it will NEVER EVER END.

Finally,

Let me ask you a question.
Whatever it is that is keeping you from being as happy today as you want to be.. that seems so important to you today.....
Well, ONE Million Years from now, you will be alive, and you will be with God and Christ and me, and all the born again believers here,.... and so...A million years from now, as you are enjoying God and all He has for us that we are waiting for....A million years from now, do you think you will care THEN about what it is that you are caring about and worried about now?.....Will it matter to you then?
Will it matter to you.......then ?
Thats something to consider, anytime you find the cares of this life are causing you some pain and have taken your focus off of God and Christ.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ONE Million Years from now, you will be alive, and you will be with God and Christ, so quit worrying about the concerns of the world.
Words to live by.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's love is truly unaffected by our behavior, and is always unconditional.
God is Love.
Salvation is the same.
Salvation is unaffected by our Behavior. Its only affected by Jesus's sacrifice.

Eze 33:11, Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Eze 33:12, Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
Eze 33:13, When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
Eze 33:14, Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
Eze 33:15, If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 33:16, None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
Eze 33:17, Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
Eze 33:18, When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
Eze 33:20, Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

Also, we are all in it together, all stuck down here, as Believers, waiting for something good that is soon coming AGAIN.

Jesus is coming back for a glorious church; having neither spot, nor wrinkle, nor any such thing; but it will be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:27).