The ever changing forked tongue theory of evolution

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
BlackManINC said:
you're just as much as my enemy as Satan himself.
Well KingJ seems to think I shouldn't be a Christian (not that he ever thought I was one in the first place) and now you're telling me I'm in league with Satan. I never realized....I guess I should go tell my Pastor! :rolleyes:

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
River Jordan said:
Well KingJ seems to think I shouldn't be a Christian (not that he ever thought I was one in the first place) and now you're telling me I'm in league with Satan. I never realized....I guess I should go tell my Pastor! :rolleyes:
Yes, Mr. Jordan, in case you didn't know (you obviously don't), Satan is such a cunning little scum bag that you don't even realize you've been conned. The greatest con men that ever existed in history combined don't even stack up to Satan.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your double meaning posts are not lost on me...I'm not a supermoderator because I have a cool avatar :p Please keep with the O/P without resorting to personal insults/attacks.

Thanks...

Reactions: StanJ

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
BlackManINC said:
Yes, Mr. Jordan, in case you didn't know (you obviously don't), Satan is such a cunning little scum bag that you don't even realize you've been conned. The greatest con men that ever existed in history combined don't even stack up to Satan.
Does Satan create things that otherwise weren't there?

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
BlackManINC said:
I'm at a lost, am I getting a warning for showing my utmost respect for my enemies ability to deceive?
No, but probably for equating a member with your enemy making him your enemy. Not everyone that disagrees with your POV should be vilified as such.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
River Jordan said:
Does Satan create things that otherwise weren't there?
The enemy cannot create anything.

All it can do is twist.

Only God has the power of true creation.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
StanJ said:
No, but probably for equating a member with your enemy making him your enemy. Not everyone that disagrees with your POV should be vilified as such.
My point of view Stan? This is not "my" point of view, this is the word of Gods point of view, and if he's not my enemy, then he unwittingly works for him by spreading a works based doctrine of devils, and that's the bottom line.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think this topic has exhausted itself to the point of becoming a fruitless and now we are at "the last man standing" kinda thing
21bqas1.gif
x5a9sp.gif

Reactions: StanJ
Status
Not open for further replies.