The False Prophet Soon.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hi I never felt this pope was the false one, because I think the anti_christ and the false prophet will be nephilims. It wont be long to see who the next pope will be because this pope does not look like he is going to last to much longer>ROME - Pope Francis had to be helped up the steps to an altar at a Rome basilica on Monday after stumbling in public for the second time in three days. Two church officials flanked the 78-year-old pontiff and took him by the arm as he faltered on his way up the steps during a service in the Basilica of St. John Lateran. On Saturday, the pope tripped on the steps of St. Peter's Basilica, stopping his fall with his outstretched hands, before two aides helped him back to his feet.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Perhaps due to his supposed stroke?

But what about the prophesy of the popes? It says "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
To Me This pope was a flop!. but the world or the world to be making him was the best thing ever! its very scary when the false one comes with real power from satan.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
So where is the forum on this?? Pope went to the UN> Obama and every thing else and then God strikes him down! https://youtu.be/ht7mxF9XZiA

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
lforrest said:
Perhaps due to his supposed stroke?

But what about the prophesy of the popes? It says "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."
I never heard this prophecy. Where does it come from?