The final ruse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The final Ruse

Is this it. After all the effort satan has put in to destroy mankind and deny God His glory, first by waging war in heaven, than by defiling Gods creation, than trying to destroy Israel, something that even “christians” have taken up to deny God His right to save Israel, that it now comes down to denying Christ the Honour Given Him by the father,

[MKJV] Luke 20:13
And the lord of the vineyard said, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son. It may be that they will respect him when they see him.

Imagine that,

Will they not even Honour My Son????

[KJV] John 8:54
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is myFather that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John5.41 I receive not honour from men.

Has it come down to this, than man has denied God His Son and Jesus His father, is man standing with satan and questioning Jesus, who He is

[KJV] Matthew 4:3
And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son ofGod, command that these stones be made bread.

Is it for men the question, “are you the son of God??”

Jesus knows who He is,

Mathew16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

So why is it than men deny God the right to have a son, and Jesus the right to have a father, and God the right to Honour His Son, and Jesus the right to receive Honour from His father.

John:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.