The first day of the GT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Obviously, not all believers will be rounded up on the first
day of the GT. However, things will
change immediately on the first day for all who refuse the mark. Everyone has some ideas as to what those
changes are or may be. This thread is
started for everyone to input there ideas on what they think it will be like on
the first day of the GT for those who refuse the mark.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
There are many tribulation woes before the mark is implemented

So what triggers the first day of the 7 year period ?

Something has to.

Rapture maybe ??

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
The first day begins from Daniel 9:27, where it is said, he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week. In the midst of the week, the abomination occurs and ignites the final 1260 days of the Tribulation. The mark will be required later on but not at the beginning.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
CRFD,

You stated: Why are you so obsessed with prophecy?

My response: Thanks.

arnie:

You stated: So what triggers the first day of the 7 year period ?

My response: Just to be clear: the Tribulation is the final seven year period. The GT is the second 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Could it be the revealing of the anti-Christ?

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [ Islam will conquer the Earth..]

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. [ The known Earth shall be divided up into ten Islamic kingdoms, each with it's own ruler submitted to the Anti-Christ...]

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand

....................................!!!until a time and times and the dividing of time.!!!..3 !/2 years.

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him."

I thought of the forming caliphate out of the Arab Spring...Iraq, who we liberated..& King #1: Saddam Hussein.
I thought of Libya, & how neatly he was deposed King #2 Mohammor Khaddafi
I think of Assad, of Syria....who appears to be the third...... King #3 Bashar al-Assad

As I have posted, & bare testimony too...I have met the Anti-Christ...in N. Africa, in September of 2012. I looked him in the eyes twice: Osama Bin Laden, & I have met the false prophet with him, & witnessed actual pillars of fire he called down...twice.

It is possible that the 7 year tribulation period has already begun. The false prophet with Satan may have preceded these kings thrown down. The day I met the false prophet was September 26th, 2012....who as I see it can only call down fire in the presence of the anti-Christ. It could be that Eritrea, Africa, being a port country on the Red Sea is where Bin Laden rose from the sea at; but I thought of it. If that is the date of his appearance? Did the immense witchcraft of the false prophet, & Satan, actually resurrect him on that day?....maybe. My hotel was only an hour from the sea....

I did a study recently....& added the forty two months, 1260 days.[ these are Hebrew months, less than our years slightly.. ]...to the date I first encountered Bin Laden..1260 days after..& it comes to March 9th, 2016.

I came across this Christian scientist/Math man......

..."The [2010-2019] Decade has 3 profound Total Solar Eclipses that bracket the decade’s time-span from end-to-end. The sum number of years happens to be 6.66 years (rounded off) from the beginning Total Solar Eclipse of [Nov 13, 2012] to the end Total Solar Eclipse of [July 2, 2019.] Will the significance of this ‘666’ year count mark-off the reign of the Anti-Christ to come? Maybe. This will make the Total Solar Eclipse of [Mar 9, 2016] the center Focal Points & date of the Decade & the 3.33rd year in relation to the Eclipses. This Center Date also happens to correlate precisely with the midpoint of the Jewish year 5776. Many Biblical Researchers believe that this date corresponds to the Year of Jubilee that is to be traditionally Proclaimed on Yom Kippur the year prior in 2015. "
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/luisv1217.htm

""The Total Solar Eclipses of [March 9, 2016] is the 1/2-way point & also of the Jewish Year 5776 (Year of Jubilee) or at the 3.33rd year marker.......Just thinking of possibilities....I think this could be the exact day that Bin Laden defeats America & the Great Tribulation begins.......1260 days after I met him..

" And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear."

March 9th, 2016, will be the day he is anointed as the devil king of the Earth...& will then continue 1260 days to murder.

I cannot say "thus says the Lord" to this....but it sure seems right to me, having met the man. I think he is working with different Muslim national leaders who will gladly capitulate to him, as Allah/Mohammed himself; the twelfth Mahdi savior to come...& I believe Obama is in on it for sure....& set him up along with the enforcers...the Muslim Brotherhood. I think Putin will hand over the might of the former Soviet Union to him, as well as China..[ don't understand that yet...]...& there will be a devastating global war around that date also...with 1/3rd of all the earth killed....2 1/2 billion dead...& out of that destruction it will be easy for Anti-Christ Islam to mop up, & subdue the rest into submission....New times, New money....& no buying or selling without the mark of submission to Allah & the devil king...bin Laden.

I know that some of you will at least find this interesting....but I want to say it again..this is my testimony before the Lord Jesus. I was there. Tom

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
My (personal) thoughts through the years is that several things will happen around the same time ...

There will be a "political need" for a type of world leader (the AC)
There will be a financial need for a new way to do commerce (the mark)
There will be a threat of war against Israel (thus a peace agreement by AC)

A good portion of the population will likely embrace those proposals ..... the plans will be popular (many will want the mark) (many will want the world leader)

I suppose the AC could be a tyrant along the lines of communist or dictator .... but that would mean most people would be "forced against their will" to take the mark as opposed to "forced to take the mark to buy and sell"

The reason I think it will be popular among the population is the "worship the beast" aspect ..... most people who "worship" do it willingly .... and of course the AC will be a god to them.

Another thing to consider is that some people just take the mark ..... and some take the mark and worship the beast .... as though the worship part indicates an even greater allegiance to the beast .

There is also speculation that some Israeli's will take the mark but then refuse to worship when it is demanded .... most Jews will draw the line when it comes to worshiping anyone but God..

I expect part of the worlds population will very happily and willingly take the mark and be a popular prideful member of the new club ...... and the rest of us will be pleading with them about the dangers ..... and they will think we are kooks.

Here in North America I expect most liberals and democrats will embrace the new system ..... and most conservative Republicans will be against it.