THE FULFILLMENT OF DANIEL 7, Part 1 of 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes you are. Anybody that says "will emerge" isn't future, is lying to my face and that is disrespectful. You aren't sharing in love. You are pretending to lie in love.

Wow really that's your attitude and you are a Christian? Even if I was a deceiver and a liar which I am not you should still respond in grace and love. I am not lying but simply using scripture to show a different interpretation to what you have.

Once again you keep making comments but refuse to address my point so here it is again please answer as I answered your post.

Here is my question again.

How do you interpret the verses below?

Daniel 2
27 Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, 28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you were lying in bed are these:

Daniel confirms that king Neb is the head of gold on the statue and in the verse above Daniel states that God was showing king Neb what was to happen in the days to come. King Neb has already come before this vision was given so some of it had already happened.

Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow really that's your attitude and you are a Christian? Even if I was a deceiver and a liar which I am not you should still respond in grace and love. I am not lying but simply using scripture to show a different interpretation to what you have.

Once again you keep making comments but refuse to address my point so here it is again please answer as I answered your post.

Daniel 2
27 Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, 28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you were lying in bed are these:

Daniel confirms that king Neb is the head of gold on the statue and in the verse above Daniel states that God was showing king Neb what was to happen in the days to come. King Neb has already come before this vision was given so some of it had already happened.
The guy is clearly possessed of a cultic irrationality, so the probability of any meaningful response is virtually zero.

Just another one of his kind on this forum.

Reactions: Marty fox

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 2

Anyone that says "will emerge" isn't future is a liar. Dan 7:17 renders your view of Dan 7 incorrect because Nebuchadnezzar reigned before Daniel saw the vision.
Dan.7:17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyone that says "will emerge" isn't future is a liar. Dan 7:17 renders your view of Dan 7 incorrect because Nebuchadnezzar reigned before Daniel saw the vision.
Dan.7:17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth.

With your view on this you are calling Daniel a liar in Daniel chapter 2

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

These are words from the bible that you need reminding on

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 2

You posted about Dan 2 in a Dan 7 thread. The scriptures below reveals your view that Nebchadnezzar fulfilled Dan 7 because he reigned before Dan saw the vision of the future.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
You disrespectfully lied to my face when you know better than to post "will emerge" is not about the future. You are lying to my face over and over and over again while you falsely claim my pointing this out to you is not loving.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With your view on this you are calling Daniel a liar in Daniel chapter 2
Dan 7:17 reveals that you are wrong about Nebuchadnezzar fulfilling Dan 7, which means you have nothing to connect to Dan 2.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 13

Stop willfully lying and claiming "will emerge" isn't about the future. Jesus hates liars.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:17 original Hebrew

The original Hebrew does not contain "will".

The translators added it to identify that an action which had already begun would continue into the future.

Better stop your "lying" lies, unless you want to get booted from this forum.
Your careless post reveals that you would not qualify to hold a candle for the original translators to read by. The word "will" would have been italicized if it were added for clarification. Even if it was it would never be taken as indicating that something that already stared would continue in the future. You are the most pathetic liar of those posting lies to make their view appear correct. Dan 7:17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your careless post reveals that you would not qualify to hold a candle for the original translators to read by. The word "will" would have been italicized if it were added for clarification. Even if it was it would never be taken as indicating that something that already stared would continue in the future. You are the most pathetic liar of those posting lies to make their view appear correct. Dan 7:17 ‘These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth.
Cite the original Hebrew.

Highlight the word "will".

Change its font color to highlight it further so we don't miss it.

Then enlarge its font still further so we don't miss it.

Then enlarge it again just to make sure.

We await the results of your erudition.

At the same time, you can tell us what the "something that already stared" is.

We're all interested to see your malinterpretation.

Last edited by a moderator: