THE FULFILLMENT OF DANIEL 8, Part 2 of 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE FULFILLMENT OF DANIEL 8, Part 2 of 2

To further tie the four Muslim terrorist organizations to the fulfillment of these scriptures Dan 8:23, 9-12 and 24-25 tell us that when these four conspicuous kingdoms complete their transgressions, which are the terrorist acts that they have been committing since Osama bin Laden revolted against King Fahd, a rather small horn, which is the Antichrist, will arise out of one of these conspicuous kingdoms, remove the regular sacrifice and commit horrors and transgressions until he is destroyed with out human agency. We know that these scriptures are referring to the Antichrist because he is the only person that removes the regular sacrifice, and is destroyed without human agency by Jesus at His coming.
Dan 8:23 "And in the latter period of their rule, When the transgressors have run their course, A king will arise Insolent and skilled in intrigue.
Dan. 8:9 Out of one of them came forth a rather small horn which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew up to the host of heaven and caused some of the host and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down. 11 It even magnified itself to be equal with the Commander of the host; and it removed the regular sacrifice from Him, and the place of His sanctuary was thrown down. 12 And on account of transgression the host will be given over to the horn along with the regular sacrifice; and it will fling truth to the ground and perform its will and prosper.
Dan 8:24 “His power will be mighty, but not by his own power, And he will destroy to an extraordinary degree and prosper and perform his will; He will destroy mighty men and the holy people. 25 “And through his shrewdness he will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; And he will magnify himself in his heart, And he will destroy many while they are at ease. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, But he will be broken without human agency.

In order to understand another point that the angel told Daniel in the vision in Dan. 8 we have take quick look at the vision that Daniel saw and recorded in Dan. 7. In this vision Daniel saw the fourth beast, which had ten horns and he was told in the vision in Dan 7:24 that the ten horns are a kingdom of ten nations in which ten kings would arise and after the tenth king arises the Antichrist will arise from among them and subdue three of the kings. With this picture in mind we can return to the vision in Dan 8 and see that Dan. 8:21 is telling us that the large conspicuous horn between the shaggy goats eyes, which I said symbolized Saudi Arabia twice so far also symbolized the nation the first of the ten kings will arise within. This means that Saudi Arabia is one of the ten nations that make up ten-nation kingdom found in Dan.7:24.
Dan 8:21 "And the shaggy goat represents the kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

After Jesus revealed this to me I began praying and asking Him which nations make up the other nine nations and who are the kings. Then in 2006, when I turned on news and they were talking about Hezbollah attacking Israel the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the ten-nation kingdom is made up of those nations that are fighting with Israel. Then Jesus gave me a second insight in the scriptures to show me that it was He who had just given me the first insight. He revealed to me that the nations that make up the ten-nation kingdom have to be those nations that are fighting with Israel because according to Dan 9:27, when the Antichrist emerges on the scene he makes a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and peace treaties are made between nations that are fighting.
Dan 9:27 “And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”

Then the Holy Spirit gave me the insight that the ten kings that arise with in the ten-nation kingdom are the leaders of the terrorist organizations. The Holy Spirit didn’t give me the names of kings, but He did let me know in my heart that I could figure it out. I knew that Saudi Arabia was one of the ten nations so I began to think about which nations have been fighting with Israel since they became and nation and as far as I can tell the ten-nation kingdom includes Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Qatar.

I then began looking into, which prominent Muslim terrorist leaders might qualify as the ten kings. So far all but two of the prominent Muslim terrorist organization leaders, which include Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah in Lebanon and Khaled Maashal, the leader of Hamas, who has taken refuge in Qatar, have been killed by US drone strikes or old age. And because the scriptures build the picture that all ten kings are alive when the Antichrist emerges from among them, I decided to stop focusing on this, but remain attentive. According to Dan.7:24 after the tenth terrorist king emerges the Antichrist will emerge from among them and when he makes the peace treaty between many nations and Israel he will have to subdue three of the ten Muslim terrorist leaders in order to put it into effect.
Dan. 7:24 ‘As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings.

According to Dan. 8:13-14 the length of time the Antichrist will remain on the scene is 2300 days or about 7 years.
Dan 8:13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, “How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?” 14 He said to me, “For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored.”