The fully vaccinated believe every lie about Russia and Ukraine, fully support wartime escalations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will also betray one another, I mean church people too, I suppose they would be the false brethren in every church.
A genuine Christian wont betray a fellow believer to arrest, and death.
I Agree, in many denominations the unsaved enemies of the Lord have entered, taking high positions on governing boards, as the "False Brethren" are bringing in damnable heresies

2 Peter 2:1-3KJV
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra The basic premise of this thread seems unusual....

Lots of finger pointing. I think these types of things are ways satan has of dividing people andkeeping their minds off of Christ. Here is a way to discount the brethren by saying if they are vaxxed, they are deceived, or the opposite.

I dont care if you use me as a whipping boy either. I am vaxxed.

277508065_3327145404173736_2186028428196859634_n.jpg

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Jim B

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Lots of finger pointing. I think these types of things are ways satan has of dividing people andkeeping their minds off of Christ. Here is a way to discount the brethren by saying if they are vaxxed, they are deceived, or the opposite.

I dont care if you use me as a whipping boy either. I am vaxxed.

277508065_3327145404173736_2186028428196859634_n.jpg
Good poster there, @Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see what the Bible has to say about this:

“Cry aloud, spare not; lift up your voice like a trumpet; tell My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins." -Isa. 58:1

While Christians don't have the power to convince the whole world to obey God, that hardly means they should keep their mouths closed about the amount of evil that is being practiced in this world either. The prophets and apostles certainly didn't keep their mouths shut.

You have seemed to overlook two little words that are very very important: "my people"!

We have to accept the fact teh world is the world ! But we do not have to accept believers living like the world. they do not have the Holy Spirit, we do! While we can cry out about sin, it needs to be in a very different reason than we do in dealing with believers.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible tells us that in the end times Christians will be put to death by those who are absolutely certain they are serving God.

Lines up convincingly.

So are you saying that you think that vaccinated Christians will kill unvaccinated Christians in the name of God? HOGWASH!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra

Why in the world would you 'like' that post of Ron's when it so obviously misconstrued anything that I posted?

That is a very detrimental exposure of your true character.

Shame on you.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra

Why in the world would you 'like' that post of Ron's when it so obviously misconstrued anything that I posted?

That is a very detrimental exposure of your true character.

Shame on you.

Oh, cut it out with the detrimental exposure of my true character. I see far more anti vaxxers express disgust than the opposite. We all get piled with the same group, no matter what we do.

Didn't you say "lines up convincingly?"

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, cut it out with the detrimental exposure of my true character. I see far more anti vaxxers express disgust than the opposite. We all get piled with the same group, no matter what we do.

Didn't you say "lines up convincingly?"
Did I say anything at all about the vaxed against the unvaxed?

Absolutely, and obviously, not.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible tells us that in the end times Christians will be put to death by those who are absolutely certain they are serving God.

Lines up convincingly.

Here is what you wrote in response to Scott Downey OP. He said that many will think they are doing service to God by killing Christians and it all centers around teh vaccine. If you di dnot mean to agree with all he wrote, you should have done so. Otherwise your words tell us you agree with all he wrote.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting how you fit right into the vaccinated group's views.
Your response confirms this.

Yeah I don't believe a Marxist totalitarian state should simply invade and start murder4ing a neighboring nation that has not waged war on it!

And I am ultra conservative, deeply biblical and in apo0logetics classes I have taught taught against wokeism, the great reset, Soros and all the other boogey men you write about!

So your beliefs about me are based on a lie!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will also betray one another, I mean church people too, I suppose they would be the false brethren in every church.
A genuine Christian wont betray a fellow believer to arrest, and death.

And by your posting here, you believe the candidates to betray other believers are vaccinated Christians! WOW how low can some people descend to swab ego!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I cqan only go by what was written and it is a direct assault on the character of Christians who have gotten vaccinated.
That's pretty funny 'cause my post said not a word about anybody vaccinated or unvaccinated.

You attacked the wrong person. And your little croney piled on.

Childish and Assinine.

You two can choose which is which.

Flip a coin.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting how you fit right into the vaccinated group's views.
Your response confirms this.
He's the most zealous Pro-Vax pusher on this forum.

He loses sleep at night about what everyone else in the world does with their bodies and campaigns for people to just take any injection the Govt demands.

He's the President of the Vaxed group, he's finished off the entire stock of the Kool-Aid.

He goes door-to-door guilt-tripping people about injecting themselves with anything the corrupt Pharmaceutical companies rush out onto the market.

Yeah you could say he's all in. He's the poster boy for Biden's Vax agenda and looking for sponsors.

Reactions: Scott Downey

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I don't believe a Marxist totalitarian state should simply invade and start murder4ing a neighboring nation that has not waged war on it!

And I am ultra conservative, deeply biblical and in apo0logetics classes I have taught taught against wokeism, the great reset, Soros and all the other boogey men you write about!

So your beliefs about me are based on a lie!
Any classes you teach are a disgrace to the Word of God.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And by your posting here, you believe the candidates to betray other believers are vaccinated Christians! WOW how low can some people descend to swab ego!
You don't know my mind at all.
That never entered my thinking one bit, odd you say this as it shows your thought process is corrupt.