• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really good advice. I have prayed for this woman ... but you can tell where a person's door is open and when it is shut. However, a gifted person has better antennas than I do. Reminds me of my Mom, rebellious up to a few days before death. Lot's of folk are bankrupt when they are about to die. She won't be able to sit on her $1.2 million anymore.
My brother is the same way, rich, self sufficient, in no need for God ... until their life is on the line and money means nothing.
It's easier for a camel to enter into the eye of a needle than It is for a rich man ti enter I to the kingdom of heaven.

I'll also post this as a Thread.

Everyone wants security in Life.

And at some point, everyone, who is allowed to die in time, and not suddenly and without warning, will want security in eternity.
This is why people on their death beds... often reach out to Jesus, to God.
And God accepts them every time they truly believe.

This offends some people and some Christians, who think... "well, you avoided God, you hated God, you rejected Christ all your life, so, why would God let you in, in the last 13 seconds you are breathing?
It for the same reason God accepts any of us... its because of what Jesus has finished on the Cross.

Its because of the Grace of God, that is The Cross of Christ.

See, Reader, SALVATION is not based on "FAIR""...... its based on LOVE.

"For God so LOVED the atheist, the murder, the homosexual, the Mary Worshiper, the Devil worshiper".... "all of us" that He GAVE Jesus to the CROSS for us ALL"...

God does not measure sin, when it comes to receiving someone into His eternal family.
See, its sin that qualifies us to be accepted by God, and we all qualified.
So...Its people who measure sin.. pitting themselves against each other..
Even unbelievers who are trying to be hateful, will say..."well, i knew you before you got religion, and you were no better then me, so, if God took you, he'll let me in, in the end"..

And God will do that if they Trust in Christ before they DIE, but He won't if they are still believing that God evaluates your good deeds, vs, your bad deeds...and if you have more Good then Bad when you die, you dont have to go to Hell.

Unfortunately for them, God does not look at it that way at all....

There is only one question that God is asking us all, now and then,...

"What did you do with my SON"..

"What did you do with my SON"?

Did you die rejecting Him, never born again, or did you take Him as your Savior, before you died. ????

That is all God actually evaluates, once we are departed from this place.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really good advice. I have prayed for this woman ... but you can tell where a person's door is open and when it is shut.

All minds are blinded by the Devil, or the Light of the Gospel would shine into everyone..... already.

We've seen the Light, and she hasn't yet.... perhaps.

Its the devil's work to keep her from seeing it.

So, faith does come by hearing, and you have let her hear..

Apparently she's not religious but lost, or she would be telling you that : "im already water baptized"..

So, If she asks about it, then just give her God's love... .not judgement.

And i understand that some people, are just very difficult to be around, as you've explained her, to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All minds are blinded by the Devil, or the Light of the Gospel would shine into everyone..... already.

We've seen the Light, and she hasn't yet.... perhaps.

Its the devil's work to keep her from seeing it.

So, faith does come by hearing, and you have let her hear..

Apparently she's not religious but lost, or she would be telling you that : "im already water baptized"..

So, If she asks about it, then just give her God's love... .not judgement.

And i understand that some people, are just very difficult be around, as you've explained her, to us.
A quick trivia question . When dealing with believers and non believers , DID JESUS or the apostels Give LOVE or JUDGMENT .
NOW LET US LEARN how they dealt with things . WE WOULD HAVE SEEN the version of GODS LOVE within THEM . dont you agree .
YOU SEE , ME thinks and boy do i often , that this generation knows NOT THE LOVE OF GOD OR GOD or CHRIST
or DOCTRINE . Was JESUS a hater . was paul a hater
was peter a hater , was john a hater . NOW LETS SEE HOW THEY DEALT WITH THINGS . be advised
the more YOU READ the bible the more you gonna see the same thing by grace i did . WE GOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE HOUSE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A quick trivia question . When dealing with believers and non believers , DID JESUS or the apostels Give LOVE or JUDGMENT .

Sometimes both.

For example......here is "judgement'...

If you read Acts 28:28, you find Paul becoming SICK AND TIRED of the HEBREWS (religious Jews) who were rejecting His Gospel of the Grace of God.
So, he basically "dusted off his shoes" in judgment against them, and said...."from now on i'll take Christ to the GENTILES, as they will believe the Truth"..

and then...

If you turn to Hebrews 10:26, or 6:4....you'll find this actual situation from Acts 28:28, being DETAILED as Paul deals with these Christ/Messiah, rejection Jews. = HEBREWS.
And He tells them...."then there is no more sacrifice for your SIN" and you have willfully REJECTED YOUR MESSIAH. !!!!
YOU HAVE TRODDEN UNDERFOOT THE BLOOD OF JESUS !!!!!
YOU HAVE DONE DESPITE TO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE. !!!!!!
YOU HAVE TASTED THE HEAVENLY GIFT AND STILL YOU KNOWINGLY REJECT THE TRUTH !!!!!

See all that?
That is some serious "righteous indignation" that is on FIRE in Paul the Apostle as these HEBREWS.. these CHRIST REJECTING JEWS, made Him very angry with their open contempt of The LORD Jesus THE CHRIST.

He told them... "you Fathers did the same thing when they HUNG THE MESSIAH on the CROSS"... !!!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo